Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped in a random Gamestop today and was told that tomorrow they will be receiving additional amiibo including Ness. Just in case people are still looking.

Well looks like the amiibo shortages are over. Once again, Nintendo executes a perfect plan to screw their most loyal fanbase lol. Just like Majoras Mask 3ds, Nintendo creates a shortage in the beginning without any promises of future restocks. Then they wait till all the scalpers already made their $$$ and sold their inventory before coming out with a massive restock to tank the market.
Not sure where this massive restock is happening, but it sure as hell isn't southern California. Most of my local stores are pretty bare and still have only commons.

My local gamestop told me today they are getting 1 Ness, 1 Charizard, 1 Wario, and 1 Toad sometime this week. So i wouldn't get your hopes up unless you missed the last few restocks of Ness. 

I ordered an extra Pit for a friend, but turns out he had gotten one himself too. Before I return it, I was wondering if anyone here wanted it. I got it for $19.10. I would ask for that plus exact shipping. It comes around to the ebay prices after shipping, but wanted to check here before I return it to Wally Mart.

I didn't think Amazon.de shipped to the US. At least it wasn't an option when I tried to check out.
They do. As long as it's shipped and sold by them usually. Shipping is expensive. Cost more than one amiibo. It's like $16USD roughly. But if you order what you want it's not too bad. Olimar, Bowser Jr and Dr Mario were about $19 each after shipping.

As the father of an 11 y/o Amiibo collector, it was def worth the extra $$ to get it from .de when it was available.

I can easily make up the extra $$ by working instead of spending countless hours chasing preorders

Amazonde,UK and it ship pretty fast. I have missed out on Olimar and Bowser Jr. Ordered Dr Mario a while ago and just received shipping notice. Palutena arrived this week so first half of wave is complete.

Based on the availability of the non-us Amazon sites it seems like Ganondorf, Dr Mario and Bowser Jr. will be relatively well stocked. ZSS and Olimar are probably going to be harder to find. And flip a coin about the others as they are retail exclusives. 

I would also expect that the Blue and Pink Yoshi will be at least uncommon, but it seems the green Yoshi will be bundled with the game and should not be too difficult to track down.

Of course with a lot of people importing wave 5 and the scalper marketing seeming to have died down a bit there may be plenty of everything available. 

And DE's currency is EUR, not £. So it's cheaper than UK

Exchange rate it 1.05 for EUR. And £ is 1.51 I think.
That is true. However, their amiibo's are 14.xx EUR as opposed to 11.xx GBP. Just because the exchange rate is lower, doesn't mean the cost of living is still even.

Can you believe we are now at time where everyone has mostly the same figures for trade which are WFT, Rosalina, Jigglypuff, Ness, Pit, and King Dedede?  A couple months ago no one would have guessed that.  In another couple months the rest of the rares will no longer be rare.

So, I got an email from GameStop saying my order of King DeDeDe was cancelled. I called, they said it was due to a payment failure and there is no way of getting that amiibo order placed because its unavailable. There was no way this woman could help at all.

Needless to say, PayPal shit the bed so bad. I guess that is $17 that I keep.

Can you believe we are now at time where everyone has mostly the same figures for trade which are WFT, Rosalina, Jigglypuff, Ness, Pit, and King Dedede? A couple months ago no one would have guessed that. In another couple months the rest of the rares will no longer be rare.
Speaking of.... just ran into GS to grab something and came across a Ness. Ness is outta here! Anybody still looking for him for cost+shipping? (have the same for Rosalina, but her shell is crunched)

Can you believe we are now at time where everyone has mostly the same figures for trade which are WFT, Rosalina, Jigglypuff, Ness, Pit, and King Dedede? A couple months ago no one would have guessed that. In another couple months the rest of the rares will no longer be rare.
Thank goodness! : ~ )

So, I got an email from GameStop saying my order of King DeDeDe was cancelled. I called, they said it was due to a payment failure and there is no way of getting that amiibo order placed because its unavailable. There was no way this woman could help at all.

Needless to say, PayPal shit the bed so bad. I guess that is $17 that I keep.
I don't know what it is, but I've had a ton of problems trying to use Paypal with Gamestop, to the point that I've given up on it.

[quote name="Grammar Police" post="12809901" timestamp="1437063950"]Any idea what kinda numbers the Dark Pit is gonna have? I wonder if it'll be "support flippers" type of numbers again.[/quote]

Rumor was that there would be ~100 per store.

I don't know what it is, but I've had a ton of problems trying to use Paypal with Gamestop, to the point that I've given up on it.
Damn. Well, then I won't use them anymore...

Also, I am glad this happened. I think that was the line. I think this is the end for me and amiibo, I am throwing in the towel. "We've come a long way, from where we began...". However, I will probably check this forum and laugh at everyone. It was fun. But I have all my mains. 16 amiibo is more than enough for me to play with. :beer:

Just got my Jiggly today from Target. Came in perfect shape though the actual figure is my least favorite of all the amiibo I have. Jiggly is pretty wobbly and seems easily breakable.

Did I read that GameStop is getting a restock today of some figures?

Just got my Jiggly today from Target. Came in perfect shape though the actual figure is my least favorite of all the amiibo I have. Jiggly is pretty wobbly and seems easily breakable.

Did I read that GameStop is getting a restock today of some figures?
My order still seems to be in shipping limbo. It shows that the shipping carrier got the info on the 13th, but there has been no movement on it since then.

My order still seems to be in shipping limbo. It shows that the shipping carrier got the info on the 13th, but there has been no movement on it since then.
That sucks, man. Wasn't there some problem with a warehouse in Illinois or something? I live in LA and this Jiggly came from Tuscon.

That sucks, man. Wasn't there some problem with a warehouse in Illinois or something? I live in LA and this Jiggly came from Tuscon.
Yeah, not sure. I think I've read some other people complaining about it. I ordered a Marth and WFT and those shipped from Missouri with no problem. Only order that's in limbo is the Jiggly one and I can't tell where it's shipping from. I'll give it a couple more days and if there's still no update, I'll shoot off some emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back