Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Rosa and Jiggly from Target. Look how they package them. Stuff both amiibos... squeezed them together to fit in a small ass box.

kdg1Hmql.jpg

lRVex9Fl.jpg

I'm planning to return them. If anyone wants to buy from me, PM me.

I got my Rosa and Jiggly from Target. Look how they package them. Stuff both amiibos... squeezed them together to fit in a small ass box.

kdg1Hmql.jpg

lRVex9Fl.jpg

I'm planning to return them. If anyone wants to buy from me, PM me.
$10 for the pair?

My jiggly and Rosalina came today from the Illinois target warehouse before the shipping info ever updated. Mine were also smashed into a too-small box, which destroyed the plastic case. I guess I'll open up all my amiibos and display them OOB from now on.

How exactly are you selling them (via Paypal)? You have no trading feedback and have like 5 months on here. I don't think there would be someone willing to take a risk like that. Maybe there is who knows, good luck, though.
Wanted to follow up on this. I was the one to request Marth, I trusted that this person would follow through and guess what? They totally did, got my marth in perfect condition today. I open mine so it doesnt matter since the box will be recycled.

There are good people out there willing to help out fellow amiibo collectors. We always hear about the bad stories of scalpers and people buying the whole stock. I occasionally see a good story or two. This person is very trustworthy and they have made me extremely happy. I will remember to pay it forward if I get the chance at a hard to find amiibo.

Thanks K E L L S and thanks amiibo community!

My jiggly and Rosalina came today from the Illinois target warehouse before the shipping info ever updated. Mine were also smashed into a too-small box, which destroyed the plastic case. I guess I'll open up all my amiibos and display them OOB from now on.
The tracking updated here as well (just checked, saw that, and came to update). It's almost like the FedEx tracking info waited until the USPS got their hands on it to update and show movement.

I'm super happy though that it's at least not held up in some random warehouse for who knows what reason.

I ordered two, which were shipped in separate boxes and were nicely packed. Maybe they don't take kindly to large orders of the same amiibo.

Those of you who wanted a Rosalina, Jigglypuff, WFT, or Marth and didn't get one, it's because this guy got yours!
Lulz. I went online like 10 mins after all of the in stock notices hit, and placed an order. Not like I bought the lot. Calm down.

Edit: And Rosa was up for almost the entire day. And for those of you who want Jiggs. She's still in stock :whee:

Well Jiggs yes. Wasn't she up for days?
Looks like she's still available on Target's site. But I was beaten to saying this.

The first of my Target orders has arrived with no major problems. A little bit disappointed there's no Edwardsville address on it since I can only recall just a single regular sized store when I was living there 2 years ago.

Someone deleted my post with the pics. I ordered Jiggly and Rosalina. They got squeezed and stuffed together in a small box. The plastic window got crushed.

Wanted to follow up on this. I was the one to request Marth, I trusted that this person would follow through and guess what? They totally did, got my marth in perfect condition today. I open mine so it doesnt matter since the box will be recycled.

There are good people out there willing to help out fellow amiibo collectors. We always hear about the bad stories of scalpers and people buying the whole stock. I occasionally see a good story or two. This person is very trustworthy and they have made me extremely happy. I will remember to pay it forward if I get the chance at a hard to find amiibo.

Thanks K E L L S and thanks amiibo community!
Good, for you! Okay, I guess I'll fork over money to some random dude with little, to no feedback, since you were successful. fuck, that naive mindset. Keep dick-riding that dude's amazing deals, then. I wasn't trying to stop anyone, it was just a simple warning.

Can you believe we are now at time where everyone has mostly the same figures for trade which are WFT, Rosalina, Jigglypuff, Ness, Pit, and King Dedede? A couple months ago no one would have guessed that. In another couple months the rest of the rares will no longer be rare.
Lucina and Robin laugh at you.

Good, for you! Okay, I guess I'll fork over money to some random dude with little, to no feedback, since you were successful. fuck, that naive mindset. Keep dick-riding that dude's amazing deals, then. I wasn't trying to stop anyone, it was just a simple warning.
Wait.... what? I was just telling people that there were good people out there... also remember everybody has to start somewhere, with your mindset you wont give someone a chance because you may lose/lied to/scammed. Its all cool. I thought i would just give it a shot.

So I saw this at a ToysRus today. No sign that the package was resealed but there was a lot of scratches on the plastic covering. I wonder if this would've fetched anything on eBay.

[attachment=15788:image.jpg]

Marth and WFT showed up today in great condition, packed in an appropriately sized box. That's a relief. Hard to believe I finally have these two. Good luck to all the rest of you. Now I just need that Jigglypuff order to get moving!

I received my jigglypuff (no damage) from target, do they always not put anything to protect the item from bouncing around the shipping box? I dont recall how rosalina was packaged back in February.

Just picked up lucario & shulk at the nintendo store, it was 2 per customer and they told me I couldn't go back on line that I had to go back the next day. I also saw they had King Dedede and Fox.

I don't get why people have it out for those who want to keep their stuff sealed. Lots of people buy toys and keep them sealed so its not exactly an odd concept.

I don't get why people have it out for those who want to keep their stuff sealed. Lots of people buy toys and keep them sealed so its not exactly an odd concept.
I think complaining that Target isn't spending money on additional packaging materials for something meant too be open is silly.

If your A NIB collector you should buy in store.

Whose to say its meant to be open then? That's just your opinion and not a fact.

As far as buying in store its a little hard to do if they don't stock it in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back