Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh but you guys insisted every fucking store in the US would be getting 40-50!? What's all this "15" nonsense i'm seeing?

Be fucking grateful you are getting that, the one near me is getting 5. F-ucking-ive!

Which also happens to be the same fucking time you had to get there if you wanted one. The manager told me there has to be ten times that many people lined up and there are genuine concerns about a riot.

Glad I at least had the foresight to wait until an hour after opening to try, guess there's no point in that though. Maybe I'll get lucky at another store, but I don't see how.

Thanks again Nintendo/Best Buy.
I don't believe you. Please give me the store number for the BB that you are claiming only received 5.

Got my dark pit, and picked up a Majora's Mask case for the $7 sale since my current case is breaking. Had a great time in line. Was worth the wait for once. Made a lot of new amiibo friends who are now on the lookout for rares I need. :)

Columbus Oh CAGs. Just left BB on Morse they had approx 5 more. Polaris showed 11. Tuttle 3 and Reynoldsburg 17. They were not sure how accurate those numbers are at 10:30 EST. Was told that if you try and use GCU to by a second the system wld catch you. Never heard that one but told guys I wanted numbers to share w/ CAG.

Columbus Oh CAGs. Just left BB on Morse they had approx 5 more. Polaris showed 11. Tuttle 3 and Reynoldsburg 17. They were not sure how accurate those numbers are at 10:30 EST. Was told that if you try and use GCU to by a second the system wld catch you. Never heard that one but told guys I wanted numbers to share w/ CAG.
My brother and I used our shared GCU account. Nothing happened.

I think I saw two douchebags with about 5 or 6 each as they left the store. Everyone else who got 1 was also trying to get more. Guess my bestbuy was the only one without a limit.

Mangaged to get one at the store in Sunrise, FL. After I got mine I walked around for like 10-15 minutes and peeked over at the registers and all of them were gone

I wish other stores would do what Amazon did. Sell them online, announce a specific time, and put a strict limit of 1 per customer. 

Best Buy's method of in store only seems like the most retarded way of doing this. 

I went to the same store, I'm surprised you manged to get one seeing as it seemed like they pretty much gave out all the tickets before they opened. After I got mine I walked around for like 10-15 minutes and peeked over at the registers and all of them were gone
I looked around the floor for a bit and didn't see any then asked the girl walking between all the registers at the front. She brought out a black plastic crate that was still full of them.

Just got my ticket, which was number 19. Looks like there's 35-40 people here and there's 50 so everyone is good here. Success!

Just got my ticket, which was number 19. Looks like there's 35-40 people here and there's 50 so everyone is good here. Success!

I got to mine 10 minutes before opening and there were like 18 people in front of me. I don't really care about dark pit so I didn't really mind if they sold out. The amiibos were in the back of the store and the woman that was behind me did a fast walk past me and I wasn't about to run in a store for an amiibo. When I got there, they still had like 5 dark pits, she ran past me for no reason. Toys R Us still had the best amiibo launch I've been to, it was worth the extra money, they had a ticket system and everything organized. 

Got my Dark Pit. Only waited in line for about 35 minutes. Went off without an issue, and I was glad to see them enforce the 1 per person rule as well.

Bloomington, IL Best Buy has 40 in stock. They have 22 people in line, according to my wife.
See, this was the problem with Best Buy's way of allotting these. Some stores got a decent amount, like this one, but others got very few. As an example, this store had 40 in stock but only 22 in line so plenty to go around, but the one I stopped by on my way home from work this morning got 17 total with 20 people in line. It is usually a decently busy store too. So it basically sold out before it opened.

I hate to say it but Amazon smoked Best Buy with their exclusive this time. It was up for over an hour so everyone that got there within an hour of it going up (or store opening in a B&M case) got one, but in Best Buy's case they sold out before even opening (in many cases).

I looked around the floor for a bit and didn't see any then asked the girl walking between all the registers at the front. She brought out a black plastic crate that was still full of them.
I actually misread your first post. I thought you said the store by Sawgrass Mills , not the one in in Sawgrass, FL.

See, this was the problem with Best Buy's way of allotting these. Some stores got a decent amount, like this one, but others got very few. As an example, this store had 40 in stock but only 22 in line so plenty to go around, but the one I stopped by on my way home from work this morning got 17 total with 20 people in line. It is usually a decently busy store too. So it basically sold out before it opened.

I hate to say it but Amazon smoked Best Buy with their exclusive this time. It was up for over an hour so everyone that got there within an hour of it going up (or store opening in a B&M case) got one, but in Best Buy's case they sold out before even opening (in many cases).
I was partially mistaken. She lined up at 9:45 and she was #22 in line. By the time they opened, she said another 10 or so had shown up. So, they likely did sell out their 40 at open...but if you came right around that time, you still had a great shot of getting one.

Can anyone from the Central/South Texas area report in on numbers? After reading all the posts about numbers I'm not feeling too confident that I'm going to be able to get one at noon.

No way Reynoldsburg has 17. There were 33 people in line before they opened (and only got 40 total). All Columbus stores got 40 each (or 39 mysteriously...), and 2 surrounding cities about 30 minutes away got 18 each.

Hah ... actually that is what I meant. I never even realized there was an actual city named Sawgrass up north.
That's what i thought too, never heard of Sawgrass, FL before. Regardless, I'm glad you were able to get one. I feel sorry for whoever showed up late and didn't bother to ask an employee if they had any more left

I don't believe you. Please give me the store number for the BB that you are claiming only received 5.
I'm not telling you shit with an attitude like that. Figure it out yourself.

I'm not the only one complaining about it though, there's a certain reddit where a post or two has been made about the low stock in our area as well. Seems this store wasn't the only one to only get 5. Have fun tracking it down!

Last edited:
There was a guy with a women who both got a dark pit, they guy went to his car I guess. Few minutes later he went back in, hopefully he just forgot to grab his copy of "home" starring the great voice acting of Rihanna.

Pretty happy experience for me this morning. Showed up at 7:30 CST in Bismarck, ND and was 5th in line. Store allowed 2 per person but they had gotten in somewhere around 55 I heard. I think they were either out or almost out by a quarter after but I think almost every person bought 2 (The limit they enforced).

Got my Dark Pit this AM! Yay! Also the flyer they handed out said there's a buy one get one 50% off for 3DS games… I'm thinking I may be able to find a good used for another 50% coupon at Gamestop perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back