Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on page 3330. How do I change my preferences to view 5 times as many posts per page? I've been looking and feel like I've checked everywhere!! Bottom of forum page, profile, links at the top, ugh. Please and thank you.
I think there is a profile settings option on the profile page. I'm pretty sure you can't use the mobile version of the site when accessing it though.

wow i totally called it, i said these would end up being a gamestop exclusive about 9 days ago

here is my post

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342340-amiibo-deals-and-discussion-thread/page-1073#entry12832925

i was wrong about olimar though lol

as history shows, gamestop is the worst of the bunch when it comes to exclusives

has there been any confirmation on if these are going to be released as individuals? sorry if its been answered before

gah so many questions, they released individuals with splatoon so im gonna say these will be too

this stinks of gamestop trying to pull a fast one on customers with their "bundle" crap, the only thing exclusive about it will most likely be that its a 3 pack variant

Told myself I was done buying Amiibos and haven't even been keeping up with the news then GameStop emails me to tell me about the retro pack. ROB? Game and Watch? DUCK HUNT? My nostalgia kicked in and there's zero way I can't buy this. Damn you Nintendo.

wow i totally called it, i said these would end up being a gamestop exclusive about 9 days ago

here is my post
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/342340-amiibo-deals-and-discussion-thread/page-1073#entry12832925

i was wrong about olimar though lol

as history shows, gamestop is the worst of the bunch when it comes to exclusives

has there been any confirmation on if these are going to be released as individuals? sorry if its been answered before
They are exclusive to the 3 pack. Nintendo posted an image saying so.

Anyone else get an email about the GS event Saturday? Seems to confirm this is a GS exclusive 3-pack.
I did. The e-mail was kind of vague with regard to the one hour early access. The actual subject line is "amiibo Collector Alert: 1 Hour Early Access" and the e-mail is from Gamestop Power Up Rewards, but the graphic itself just says all stores open one hour early. I suppose they would have specifically called out PUR membership as a pre-requisite to the early access if that was going to be a thing.

Piss off.
I actually bought them as gifts, and that individual already got them after I purchased these. I'm sorry that my post, which I recently deleted since I did not realize that this was not the correct topic to post in for what I was doing, upset you to the point of telling me to "Piss off" like a mature adult. My apologies.

Reddit is saying average 30 per store. Lowest confirmed is 24. I would probably watch that mega thread instead for stock info.
I'm also sure GS will have some other "bundle" package online within a few weeks with this 3 pack and some other game or Amiibos thrown in at full price. That seems to be their norm in regards to these types of items.

So are all 3 (ROB, Duck Hunt,Game & Watch) all Gamestop exclusives? Or is it just the fact that they're the only ones selling them as a bundle?

So are all 3 (ROB, Duck Hunt,Game & Watch) all Gamestop exclusives? Or is it just the fact that they're the only ones selling them as a bundle?
The Nintendo sheet said that the three were not available separately. So if the pack is a Gamestop exclusive, so are the amiibos.

Called my GameStop. Guy told me it was first come first served, as said they would (of course) not be putting up a notice about how many they intend to have. *sigh*
lol i don't know about that, a store i stopped by on my way home from work had a sign on the front door that they would have 32 for pre-order on Sat.

If these 3 are going to receive individually packaged releases in the UK then fuck GS and this 3 pack, I have all NA so far but I would prefer to have them individually packaged in addition to avoiding drama on Saturday.

lol i don't know about that, a store i stopped by on my way home from work had a sign on the front door that they would have 32 for pre-order on Sat.
The stores in my area didn't put signs up until they opened on the day of the Ness restocks. Not a single one had them up, and I drove to 7 different GameStops.
I very much believe this'll be the case yet again. It'd be great if it wasn't, but either way I'm not home so that is the only information I can relay to my relative pre-ordering this for me.

didn't get the gs email about the retro 3 pack event.  I did however get an email containing my own bday coupon.  That's the first time I ever received one (and it's late)

Anyone know the numbers for the gamestops in Los Angeles(Preferably the one on Beverly Blvd/Detroit St) I called but the guy said to call Saturday morning early to see how large the line is

I don't own any yet, and none of these really hold any appeal.

To hell with Nintendo for making me feel like any possible future want has to be addressed now.

I think if you wait to do this you will be too late.
I cant go that early(Dont have a car so would need my sister to drive me) if they have it still available I will get it, if not oh well. Seriously Nintendo is making this a huge pain in the rear, not everyone lives within 5 minutes of a gamestop..if this were tomorrow I would go but Saturday, huge pain

Closest store to me says they're only opening an hour early for pro members, and no sign ups that day, thankfully there's a lot of GS in the area. And will not release any numbers at all.

I'm confused... so are GS's actually going to have these amiibo's for sale in stores that day? Or is it actually just to pre-order them, and they'll ship it?

I need to call my store tomorrow since they don't know if they are opening at 9. I assume they will, so I'm going to show up around a little before 8. This crap is too stressful honestly. I'd much rather import and be done with it. 

It would be so nice of nintendo to make enough of these so as I can actually open them up and play with them like a 10 yo man child without being overrun with guilt.

It would be so nice of nintendo to make enough of these so as I can actually open them up and play with them like a 10 yo man child without being overrun with guilt.
Don't feel guilty just think of the South Park E.P where they get the space money. It was only worth what they thought it was worth. Since these things aren't made out of a finite resource like gold Supply will hit demand at some point or the market will crash.

Finally received mine 2nd palutena from amazon in perfrection shape. Will figure out tomorrow which one will be unboxing. Kinda sad only 3 pack available pre order this Saturday nothing else. September 11th will be blood bath release date for other amiibos, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back