Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My plan is to be there at 7:00. I supposed to be at work at 9:00 so I'm hoping its a quick in and out this time so that I can get to work at 9:30.

BTW, any word on what else is available for pre-order tomorrow?
Would you like to put money down and reserve your copy of Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, or Madden 16? Do you need scratch protection on your amiibos?

Weird, my Gamestop normally open at 9am everyday so I guess they will be open at 8am tomorrow. Not sure if I can wake up that early but I think even if I get there late around 10ish, I should be fine. I think the days of super rare amiibo are almost over.

I think that the only ones that will keep on being harder to find will keep on being WFT, Little Mac, Lucario and the Fire Emblem ones. Apart from that, it hasn't been that horrible with 5A

Weird, my Gamestop normally open at 9am everyday so I guess they will be open at 8am tomorrow. Not sure if I can wake up that early but I think even if I get there late around 10ish, I should be fine. I think the days of super rare amiibo are almost over.
Nintendo end up release SSB Ultimate Edition includes all the dlc on disc on NX next year. Possible with super rare amiibo, lol After November i can rest & relaxing enjoy the holiday.

I'll be going tomorrow morning with a friend. Don't know yet whether or not I will pre-order the 3 pack. At most I would want the Duck Hunt. Just feel obliged since I'll be there and fears of this 3 pack being like the Splatoon one.

Same, I just want duck hunt... might hold out and buy the three pack when they hold some quantity back and make you buy a "GameStop bundle" with the retro bundle and 14 ganondorfs.

You can check me off for just wanting Duck Hunt as well. Oh well. A friend wants to camp GameStop early so I'll be going with him so I'm sure I'll break down and get the 3 pack. Already have the coffee pot set for tomorrow morning. I better get a lot of street passes while waiting dammit, Saturday was my day to sleep in.

That's the balance I'd love to strike. Sure, you can show up right at opening, but then you have to wait in line while they try to process everyone with just two registers open.

"Do you have your power ups reward card"

"We can look it up by your phone #"

"Is there a different phone # it could be under?"

"We'll give you 25 cents for ______"

"Oh, sure, I'll wait here while you fumble for your wallet, despite you being in line all morning"

Hopefully they have some sort of system in place to make it go quick.
The number of registers open will be key. Since they are skipping the more time consuming WIS orders and processing them as in-store preorders it should be smooth. With the extra hour specifically for this, I expect most everybody to just put their deposit down and get out fairly fast. I don't expect people that show up to be trading in consoles and picking up preowned games at the same time.

Oh so this isn't going to be WiS? that is great news!! Last time I was the only one to get a Ness order placed after 45 mins of trying, almost lost my job that day..

And over 60 people in line at some stores? That is crazy! It's 5:10am CST, I have the option to go to work to get some OT at 6am, was going to just get a couple hours in, but now I may drive by a few GS's and see how bad they are..

I thought about leaving town and going to a GameStop 30 minutes away to see if I have better luck, but from the sound of these numbers, I think I'm just going to my GameStop 2 hours early. Hopefully I'll be within the first 20 people in line this time.

oh come ON.  Even though I'm up early, no way I'm camping out for Amiibos.  Best of luck to everyone today.  I'm going to get there a half hour or so early and hope for the best.

My store didn't want to tell me how much they had, but I imagine getting there an hour early will suffice. Are we going to be able to pre-order the 30th anniversary Mario and other amiibo as well you think?

Yup, drove by at least 3 with no lines. My home store had a note with 48 available. May be a breeze. Real feel temps in Houston will be in the 90's an hour after the sun comes up. I may get to one around 730am just to be safe. Trying to have my father stop by one for the sealed set.

Just to be sure. The only thing to pre-order is one 3-pack? And is this going to be cased like the Splatoon or just a 'bundle'? 

Yup, drove by at least 3 with no lines. My home store had a note with 48 available. May be a breeze. Real feel temps in Houston will be in the 90's an hour after the sun comes up. I may get to one around 730am just to be safe. Trying to have my father stop by one for the sealed set.

Just to be sure. The only thing to pre-order is one 3-pack? And is this going to be cased like the Splatoon or just a 'bundle'?
Like the splatoon 3-pack

Like the splatoon 3-pack
Thanks, yeah, now i see the single hanger hole at the top. Duh! Yeah, that is one thing I regret, not getting a sealed Splatoon 3-pack since those are gone..just couldn't justify dropping the cash at the time with one 3-pack and (2+2) singles already.

Just got to my local gamestop and it's a ghost town, two people including me here. GameStop at this location stated they will open at 8am. Employee said they have 42 available preorders. Just thought if share for they collectors interested in the triple pack.

Well just arrived at 6:30 and I'm first in line. Looks like they have 40 pre orders so I should be in good shape.

I wasn't worried about getting one, but I did want to make sure I was in and out since I'm supposed to be at work at 9:00. Thankfully I work the next block over so I can make it at 9:10 if the systems move quickly.

I just got to my store and I'm first. An hour and a half early.

As I'm typing this person two showed up. They have 32 so I'm not worried.

Some places are sure to get close to max buyers before opening, while others probably won't get to 50% by the same time. These qty's are pretty good, so everyone should be OK. I already have one for sure, but I'm thinking of trying a closer store at 9:15, just in case my son wants these down the road at some point.

Got to gamestop at 7:30 and was 5th in line. Manager showed up about 7:45 and handed out tickets and said we could come back at 9. They will have 32 available.

5th in line and got here 90 min before. First in line is a hippie couple, smelling like do ritos and weed. 3rd is a 15 year old kid with a mario t shirt and his mom (who looks sleepy and pissed).

5th in line and got here 90 min before. First in line is a hippie couple, smelling like do ritos and weed. 3rd is a 15 year old kid with a mario t shirt and his mom (who looks sleepy and pissed).
That could have been my wife if they didn't open an hour early. The plan I had was to have my wife and kids come at 8 and grind it out. She asked last night if she still needed to go and I gave her the good news. She was relieved to say the least.

My girlfriend and I were first here at 630...  808 now and I think only two other cars... (there are others but I think they are for other stores in the plaza)... probably could have slept in... 

The sign on the door left a blank spot for how many they are getting in...

I was fifth in line. Got there at 705 EDT. Out by 805 EDT. This is one of the busiest stores in a big city and they apparently had 144 preorders. About 35 people by opening. Very orderly with tickets. I'm real pleased.

Columbus Oh near Easton. 62 available maybe 13 in line. Sleeping child w/ mother. Some typicals. Train your amiibo and train your mind and body. 7 Gamestops w/in 5.4 miles. With these numbers will try one more.

About 10 people ahead of me, 4 behind, 23 minutes to open. Supposedly they have around 40 according to an employee here a couple days ago, nothing posted. Just want to get in and out.

Got here 15 min or so ago in the rain. 8th in line. Got my ticket to secure my pre-order. Thing is this isn't even for me. It's for a fellow CAG who is out of the country dealing with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back