Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy. JSubculture has delivered again in record time. Another perfect japan import experience and I will continue to only order from these guys !!!

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

attachicon.gif
image.jpg

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Very nice me jelly but happy for you too. Those yarn yoshi's make me feel like sneezing just looking at them. There's no way I'd ever open those since they'd turn into ball of dust in no time at all. Of course I might not open any of them now especially if they are on a nice card.

I decided to order a Japanese Blue Yarn Yoshi on Amazon Saturday while I was in line at GS, arrived Sunday. $25 with Prime, my wife really wants the blue one and since I open my amiibo anyway, figured I'd get it now, pay the extra money and not gamble with how hard or easy it'll be to get here come October. No regrets, the thing is adorable.

I will add though, even though I'm an open box collector, it was really tempting to keep in the box, the card is great plus the little stand it sits on is cute.

So my Dark Pit from Best Buy arrived today in mint condition (thankfully). The weird part was that the charge was removed from my bank account. Has this happened to anyone else?

I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts

So my Dark Pit from Best Buy arrived today in mint condition (thankfully). The weird part was that the charge was removed from my bank account. Has this happened to anyone else?

I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts
They are gonna show up and knee cap you with a bat of super glued mario amiibo

Was at Nintendo World today. Nothing but commons. Did have some great plushes though. Also just got in the 20" Link figures yesterday so I picked one up.

Mine finally arrived today...:whistle2:/

Super disappointed... this is the first time I received an Amiibo with damage packaging from BBY. I'm guessing I won't get a replacement at this point though... figures it would be my luck.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20150810_200849.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150810_200857.jpg

That's pretty much how mine showed up. I contacted them and they said a replacement will arrive in about a month.

That's pretty much how mine showed up. I contacted them and they said a replacement will arrive in about a month.
Ditto.. This is the 3rd bad shipment from BB for me. They use extremely flimsy cardboard which seems to always look horrible when it arrives.

So they said they are just going to ship a replacement or will you have to contact them in a month for an RMA, etc..?

Here is my Dark Pit. It was in a large "Accordion style" box with no packing material.
It also took 11 days to show up using UPS 2 day shipping. :(

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit-01.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit-02.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit-03.jpg

Ditto.. This is the 3rd bad shipment from BB for me. They use extremely flimsy cardboard which seems to always look horrible when it arrives.

So they said they are just going to ship a replacement or will you have to contact them in a month for an RMA, etc..?

Here is my Dark Pit. It was in a large "Accordion style" box with no packing material.
It also took 11 days to show up using UPS 2 day shipping. :(

It should automatically get shipped out. They sent me an email confirmation that is basically as if I ordered another one online. It states an expected arrival of early September.

It should automatically get shipped out. They sent me an email confirmation that is basically as if I ordered another one online. It states an expected arrival of early September.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

So, did you originally contact them via the website or did you call them?
I contacted them via the web so I could include visual proof, but I'm wondering if speaking to somebody on the phone would yield better results.

Found 2 Greninjas at TRU on Bay Area Blvd in Webster, TX across from Baybrook Mall. They are about to close, but if you get here in the morning they should be there.

Found 2 Greninjas at TRU on Bay Area Blvd in Webster, TX across from Baybrook Mall. They are about to close, but if you get here in the morning they should be there.

.[attachment=16460:image.jpg]

Damn, I barely opened my Palutena package and it was bent at the card.  Amazon could've actually packed it properly in the box but the packer chose to be an prick and packed it improperly.  

From a Walmart employee on Reddit:

I'm sure quite a bit of this has been posted here in the past, but I haven't been following this sub as much as I used to, sorry if I post something that's common knowledge.
The only 5B figures Walmart stores will be getting are Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, and Ganondorf, available Sep. 11.
We'll be getting the 3DS NFC reader on Sep. 15.
AC:HHD is only listed as a bundle to be released on Sep. 25.
Wooly World amiibo available Oct 16, with and without a bundle. If I read the list right, the green Yoshi will only be in the bundle.
This is all from the Video Game New Release list that was made available today for associates.

Also goes on to mention that they will have the blue Yoshi amiibo, which makes it look like a Walmart exclusive.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3gntlt/walmart_news_for_upcoming_amiibo_and_related_items/

Saw a couple of Ness Amiibos at the Forestville, MD Gamestop during my lunch break today (not sure if they're still available as I'm typing this).

I posted before about exclusives this wave. Retro 3 pack Gamestop exclusive. Dr. Mario target exclusive. Bowser Jr Toys r us exclusive. Olimar, Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus available at all the retailers.

This is all speculation though.

I'm surprised Olimar isn't some weird store exclusive but the Mario characters are considering Olimar is considered a more "niche" character at least Zero Suit Samus is likely not exclusive.

Both mario characters is exclusive. I don't think it very hard to get one. Olimar, zero suit samus and ganordor will be little hard to get. I see where i at 6 am now. 1st target then toysrus. ;)

So what are the new exclusives?  

If I've pieced this together right, Dr. Mario is a Target exclusive (what, CVS wasn't good enough?)  What's the other "Mario" exclusive?  Is it Bowser Jr or the Mario Maker Mario?

I could still see Bowser Jr as a TRU exclusive..... which means I am royally screwed, as they have (by far) been the worst exclusive retailer I've dealt with.

Last edited:
The rumor is
Target - Dr Mario
TRU - Bowser Jr

As far as the 30th Anniversary Mario, I don't think we've heard anything about where it'll show up or how, just that it's coming September 11 with the other wave 5.

so it seems ZSS, gan and olimar will be available everywhere, when they are less popular then D rMario and bowser Jr.

WTf?
Mario is more popular than anyone so I guess that's why Target grabbed him. I am kinda surprised any new Mario is a store exclusive, especially over ZSS, but there you go. Bowser Jr, like the new Pokemon, is probably more likely to appeal to children.... plus, you know, he's a kid..... so Toys R Us makes sense. :cry:

It really, really, really sucks. I know hindsight is 20/20 but if I'd known what I was getting into with these damn exclusives I would've just stuck with WFT and the Zelda amiibo. Live and learn I guess; after this I'm done collecting Nintendo crap. I am half tempted to just quit now since there's practically no chance I'll finish this collection, but it seems like a waste to quit now when stock issues finally feel like they've been addressed for the new amiibo.

Last edited:
I imported Bowser Jr, Dr Mario and Olimar from Amazon. $19 shipped each via Prime. I figured the extra  $4 to get them early and avoid the hassle would be worth it. Glad that ZSS and Ganandorf are not exclusive. Wasn't really impressed with them so I didn't feel the need to import.

Already got my Yoshi Yarn (making a mobile for my sons crib...an expensive mobile).

Thought id post here. Im at a random target in IL and they have rosalina and silver mario and jigglypuff on the shelf. Dont know if theyre rare or not, but if anyone needs, ill be here another 10 mins

I did it via website/email. Hope you guys get the same treatment!
I hope so. They emailed me telling me that they are going to get back to me soon.

So then I get my 2nd Dark Pit and it's even worse than the first shipment. I swear they must have a disgruntled shipping department or something.

It's just ridiculously packaged. For example, instead of having the Amiibo fit length wise, which it would have perfectly, the top of the card was bent up to fit the other way and had a bit of the air bag on the empty side, deflated of course.

Another bang up packing job by our friends at Bestbuy.com

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-01.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-02.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-03.jpg

I hope so. They emailed me telling me that they are going to get back to me soon.

So then I get my 2nd Dark Pit and it's even worse than the first shipment. I swear they must have a disgruntled shipping department or something.

It's just ridiculously packaged. For example, instead of having the Amiibo fit length wise, which it would have perfectly, the top of the card was bent up to fit the other way and had a bit of the air bag on the empty side, deflated of course.

Another bang up packing job by our friends at Bestbuy.com
Holy crap, get wrecked lol! Best Buy, must've been spiteful because, you ordered more than 1. They were probably like, "wanna break the 1 per house-hold rule, alright". They then proceeded to beat the shitt out of the 2 packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back