Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't it up online before for a week or two?
Assuming they check up on amiiibos every day or so, then yes.

Some people don't for whatever reason. I let a day or two lapse myself every now and then but was able to grab Jigglypuff easily enough.

My question is why the hell they can't get Rosalina back in stock?

Last edited:
Assuming they check up on amiiibos every day or so, then yes.

Some people don't for whatever reason. I let a day or two lapse myself every now and then but was able to grab Jigglypuff easily enough.

My question is why the hell they can't get Rosalina back in stock?
They did have a restock of Rosalina a few weeks back. I was able to grab her and Jiggypuff at the same time before they sold out again.

They did have a restock of Rosalina a few weeks back. I was able to grab her and Jiggypuff at the same time before they sold out again.
That's probably the one we are talking about. Jigglypuff lasted like a week. Rosalina maybe an hour or two.

Anyone interested TRU in Times Square Manhattan just got a shipment of Marth. From what I saw it looked like they got 3 boxes of them sitting right behind the counter. 

What does this mean on BrickSeek Target stock checker?

On Hand Qty: 1 | Saleable Qty: 0

Came up looking for Marth. So they have one but can't sell it? Haha.

I've seen the ad for next week. Its kind of weird for it to be Wednesday and no one made a sticky thread for it yet.
I dont think it has been posted on any other website, that may be why? Once ad scans have been posted on a third party website then its posted on here.

What does this mean on BrickSeek Target stock checker?

On Hand Qty: 1 | Saleable Qty: 0

Came up looking for Marth. So they have one but can't sell it? Haha.
I saw this on Brickseek when I was looking for Game & Wario a few weeks ago. Went to the store and they had one copy in the plastic prison. So I guess what I'm saying is I have no idea what it means but you may want to check the store anyway ;)

Been busy the past 2 weeks or so, saw a ton of alerts and such re:amiibo, but never saw where all the 1st-hand data came from (Besides the info-graphic) did NOA do a nintendo-minute or direct or something that I missed?

Been busy the past 2 weeks or so, saw a ton of alerts and such re:amiibo, but never saw where all the 1st-hand data came from (Besides the info-graphic) did NOA do a nintendo-minute or direct or something that I missed?
Just a press release with some accompanying images including the infographic, giant Yoshi image and more.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150824005374/en/Nintendo-Packs-2015-Huge-Lineup-Games#.Vd5rNmA-DBI

Some people were thinking all this news deserved a Direct but most of the news here relates to release dates and a few other odds and ends. A Nintendo Minute probably would have been appropriate however.

Just did a 'bulk order' on a couple amiibo's I had a hard time finding (Lucina, Lucario, Marth, Captain Falcon, etc). Ended up spending $200+ with shipping, but each amiibo came out to be around $15.8x so not too bad I guess... #mywalletisinpain

Just a press release with some accompanying images including the infographic, giant Yoshi image and more.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150824005374/en/Nintendo-Packs-2015-Huge-Lineup-Games#.Vd5rNmA-DBI

Some people were thinking all this news deserved a Direct but most of the news here relates to release dates and a few other odds and ends. A Nintendo Minute probably would have been appropriate however.
Wait, so now there are "mega" sized amiibo? Or is that mega Yoshi the only one?

So are we still thinking that the only way to get the Modern 30th is in the Walmart bundle?
Personally I'm not thinking this since they only advertised the bundle as a WM exclusive, not the amiibo. Though there are some rumors that the amiibo itself may be a WM-exclusive (in both the bundle and sold individually) since WM's internal system lists both 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo variations as individual items, and no other retailer I'm aware of has a store listing for the Modern 30th Anniversary Mario.

I saw this on Brickseek when I was looking for Game & Wario a few weeks ago. Went to the store and they had one copy in the plastic prison. So I guess what I'm saying is I have no idea what it means but you may want to check the store anyway ;)
Do you have the Dcpi for game and wario?

This is for all the New 3DS owners:  Do I need to update my 3DS in order to play Smash Bros. with an Amiibo? 

Also, I know I don't have the NFC thing yet.  Thanks ahead.

https://twitter.com/GAMEBrighton/status/636926216642121728

game-shovel-knight-amiibo-656x389.jpg
He's up for pre-order on German site '4U2Play' with High-Res box art:
http://www.4u2play.de/trendartikel/amiibo/zubehoer/amiibo-shovel-knight/425662

Spoiler tags for HUGE image:
pac425662hn.jpg

#TeamReal :D

This is for all the New 3DS owners: Do I need to update my 3DS in order to play Smash Bros. with an Amiibo?

Also, I know I don't have the NFC thing yet. Thanks ahead.
I don't recall if there's a system update required, but you will need to download a patch for the game itself (if you haven't already).
Oh and if you're referring to a "New" 3DS (as in the latest model), you don't need the wireless NFC adapter - NFC support is built-in to the bottom screen.

The interesting thing is that the box design is not like the SSB series boxes so even though an amiibo may very well be coming, it doesn't confirm that he is getting an appearance in SSB, which is what a lot of the industry has been speculating in recent articles. 

Any word yet on a possible limited edition Super Mario Maker game bundle with classic Mario amiibo and hardback book? At this point it's looking highly unlikely being just a couple of weeks from release. 

Any word yet on a possible limited edition Super Mario Maker game bundle with classic Mario amiibo and hardback book? At this point it's looking highly unlikely being just a couple of weeks from release.
The book is included with all retail copies of Super Mario Maker. We're not getting the amiibo bundle in the US.

I think that Shovel Knight amiibo is legit. It's not for Smash Bros. so he's not making an appearance there - it's the first third-party amiibo to be manufactured and released. Notice that next to the amiibo logo it shows "Official Nintendo Licensed Product" instead of the standard Nintendo logo. You only find the licensed seal on third-party items. I don't think anyone making a fake image would be that thorough with their fake.

Also, any developer can create and release their own amiibo as long as they go through an approval process with Nintendo (that is probably super-rigorous, haven't looking into it myself).

I don't recall if there's a system update required, but you will need to download a patch for the game itself (if you haven't already).
Oh and if you're referring to a "New" 3DS (as in the latest model), you don't need the wireless NFC adapter - NFC support is built-in to the bottom screen.
Yeah, I was asking mainly New 3DS owners if they had to update before being able to play/connect an Amiibo. I have a 3DS XL and I'm awaiting the release of the NFC adapter. I haven't started playing Smash Bros. yet.

I don't think I have ever had to download a patch. That's through the e-Shop, right? I think that requires a system update just to access the e-Shop.

Yeah, I was asking mainly New 3DS owners if they had to update before being able to play/connect an Amiibo. I have a 3DS XL and I'm awaiting the release of the NFC adapter. I haven't started playing Smash Bros. yet.

I don't think I have ever had to download a patch. That's through the e-Shop, right? I think that requires a system update just to access the e-Shop.

i can't answer about the amiibos, but every update i've installed for smash i've initiated right from the dash, i think its the y button with the icon selected. i don't know if this launches the eshop, but you don't have to manually open the eshop or search for the updates. i hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back