Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a recounting of my experience:

I ordered Dr. Mario online last week, so it should be here any time.

This morning, I showed up at the Target that's a block away from my work (downtown Portland, OR) 20 minutes before they opened. There was only one guy waiting at the doors. I lined up behind him, and by opening, only two other gals had shown up. This is a stark contrast to the last release day, which when I walked by the same Target there were nearly 20 people in line for the 4 Jigglypuffs, 0 Robins, 0 Lucinas, 8 4 Warios, 8 Pac-Mans (Pac-Men?) and 0 Charizards they got in.

We remained in the same line as we went up the two sets of escalators to electronics. This time around, they had 4 8-Bit Marios, 4 Ganondorfs, 8 Zero-Suit Samuses, 8 Olimars and 40+ Dr. Marios. I was able to pick up 1 each of Mario, Olimar, Ganondorf & ZSS. Other customers & staff were super-friendly. Piece of cake. Nobody rode up the stairs on a bicycle or flew into the store in a zeppelin.

NOW, here's hoping there will be some Bowser Jrs left at the TRU at Jantzen Beach by the time I get off of work today!

Yeah I am surprised that Ganondorf is lasting this long, good news for everyone..I already have him so wanted to see how long he lasts. Will get Pikmin and ZSS From amazon since I have credit with them, and I Can cancel my Walmart and gamestop order

Yeah I am surprised that Ganondorf is lasting this long, good news for everyone..I already have him so wanted to see how long he lasts. Will get Pikmin and ZSS From amazon since I have credit with them, and I Can cancel my Walmart and gamestop order
fyi my friend placed a Walmart order around 10 am et, and tried to cancel but couldn't

fyi my friend placed a Walmart order around 10 am et, and tried to cancel but couldn't
Well I just went ahead and canceled it..did a request cancellation so will see what happens..Im seeing it will be fine and dandy with amazon, look Ganondorf is STILL available so that tells me everything I need to know

I had an order at Walmart originally at 8 ET. I was able to cancel a couple of hours ago. It has to be done from the desktop site, not mobile.
ah that's why. he was using his phone. I don't like ordering stuff on my phone (only ordered Palutena) so don't know why mobile sites handle transactions differently.

Ok, this wave is over... let's move on folks. There's still 22 more amiibo coming down the pipe line.

30th AV mario modern - Sept 2015

Duck Hunt 9-25

Game n watch 9-25

Rob 9-25

Chichi Robo 10-9

Green Yarn Yoshi 10-16

Blue Yarn Yoshi 10-16

Pink Yarn Yoshi 10-16

Mega Green Yarn Yoshi - Nov 2015

MewTwo 11-13

Mii Brawler 11-1

Mii Gunner 11-1

Mii Swordfigher 11-1

Shovel Knight - Holiday 2015

Animal Crossing - Holiday 2015

Cyrus

Digby

Isabelle

KK slider

Lottie

Mabel

Tom Nook

Reese Holiday
Need to add Falco to that list...

On vacation but my hotel is coincidentally a few blocks from a Gamestop so I checked it. There's still some (6-8) ZSSs, Olimars, and plenty of (10ish) of Ganondorfs still on the pegs. No classic Marios though, I asked. This is the Bronx, Simpson St. if anyone cares.

I got the ZSS and Olimar I wanted. Assuming they survive the TSA on my return flight, I'll cancel my Wal-Mart order.

Got 4 from Best Buy and Mario Maker this morning. Rolled in around 10:30. They had around 25 olimar, 7 ZSS, 3-4 of Ganon/8 Bit left after I got mine.

Got Dr. Mario from Target.com, so just waiting for that in the mail.

So right now I'm missing Dark Pit, Platuena, Villager and Bowser JR. Going to hit up the trade forum and check TRU later.
Did you go to the one in Henderson?

Thanks Target

[attachment=17013:20150911_151842.jpg]

[attachment=17012:20150911_151820.jpg]

[attachment=17014:20150911_151853.jpg]

[attachment=17016:20150911_151924.jpg]

On vacation but my hotel is coincidentally a few blocks from a Gamestop so I checked it. There's still some (6-8) ZSSs, Olimars, and plenty of (10ish) of Ganondorfs still on the pegs. No classic Marios though, I asked. This is the Bronx, Simpson St. if anyone cares.

I got the ZSS and Olimar I wanted. Assuming they survive the TSA on my return flight, I'll cancel my Wal-Mart order.
Oh you were in NY, did you check out NWS during your trip?

what, bubbles in a Target box for an amiibo order!?

When I preordered 2 Jigglys, they were put in a box that fit both nicely but no padding. 2 commons were also shipped that way.

Restock Rosa/Jiggly order, they were bent to fit in a smaller box. I read more recent restocks were better like how my Jigglypuff preorder was. Hopefully Doc is like this.

Why are they calling the amiibos "Dummies"
lol. probably the web pages were removed/edited when the invoice was printed. generic default description

Got my first Amiibos around 2:00PM today. Best Buy had 4 each (all that fits on each rack) of Gan, Olimar, classic Mario, and ZSS. The guy at the register said these have been popular all day so these places probably have more in the back. I got classic Mario and Olimar only- love those 2 games.

Went over to the Target on the way home and they had a ton of Dr Mario and strangely none of the other new ones.
I hope my Best Buy is like this coming Monday. Would love to snag one of everything.

Got my first Amiibos around 2:00PM today. Best Buy had 4 each (all that fits on each rack) of Gan, Olimar, classic Mario, and ZSS. The guy at the register said these have been popular all day so these places probably have more in the back. I got classic Mario and Olimar only- love those 2 games.

Went over to the Target on the way home and they had a ton of Dr Mario and strangely none of the other new ones.
I hope my Best Buy is like this coming Monday. Would love to snag one of everything.

Just incase anyone is in the PHX/ MESA area the Toys R Us on Power Road off the 60 has about 20 Bowser Jr's left. Didn't see anything else though
Grabbed Olimar and Bowser Jr. there this morning. Not a bad line prior to opening and they had a good amount of stock. Very impressed with this wave of store exclusives.

Well most of this wave seems much better than the last. Had to work this morning so went to TRU a little after 4pm and they had around 10 each of Ganondorf and Samus, around 20 Olimar and a ton of Bowser Jr Figures. Not too bad considering I never had been able to get a pre order in and thought i wouldnt be able to get any of them.

Just checked and the 8 Bit Mario arrived today from Target. Ganondorf, from the same order, won't arrive until Tuesday.

I was able to order Zero Suit Samus, Olimar and Ganondorf for store pickup from Wal-mart. Now I'll hopefully be able to swing by Target before work for 8-bit Mario and Dr. Mario and head to Toys R' Us after work for Bowser Jr.
I was able to get a Dr. Mario, but wasn't able to grab the 8-bit Mario at Target because my store only got four and there were seven people in line when I got there. Luckily, I took an early lunch break and grabbed one (along with the Splatoon 3-pack) at GameStop. My sister was able to swing by Toy R' Us and grab me a Bowser Jr. because I wouldn't have been able to get there today. When my Wal-Mart store pick-up order comes in on Thursday, I'll have all of Wave 5b. Now to start picking up the figures I've missed over the past year...

Went to the Target closest to my work (Northways of the Bay Area) and saw 2 Olimars and Ganondorfs. 0 ZSS and 15+ Dr.Mario. I went in looking for just Dr.Mario and came out of the store very happy.

Went to the Target in Merrillville, IN a little after 10 a.m. Only amiibos left were a couple Dr. Marios, so I grabbed one.

Went to the Toys R Us down the street right afterwards and got everything else.

Honestly, they are pretty much all commons (for today anyway). Gannondorf is still available on Amazon.
The only one that's going to be hard to get is Classic Mario, that one is going to come and go very quickly. Everything else was available on Wal Marts website for most of the day, but Mario was gone in under an hour.

I already ordered ZSS From amazon..and will be waiting to get Pikmin..I had already ordered them both from gamestop this morning(Just in case I couldnt get them from amazon) but Im checking out gamestop online now and I dont see an option to cancel the order, it just says "Open" I did the SAVER shipping so I was told originally it wouldnt ship for another week so how come I cant cancel it..and how do I cancel it if I want to

Completely odd day for me. I got in on ZSS, Ganon, and Olimar from Walmart.com because I wasn't going to be able to go out early and missed out on 8-bit. Managed to get a backup order from GS for ZSS and Olimar since Walmart screwed up both of my orders from them last time with damaged product and no replacement.

Fast forward to 2pm CST, I go to BB to pre-order Destiny: The Taken King and they have 1 ZSS, 2 Ganon, and 5 Olimar so I grabbed one of each to not worry about shipping. I made a trip to my local mall to make a payment on my Target card and swung into GS and they had those and luckily 7 8 Bit Mario so got him, and at Target I got one of the last 3 Dr. Marios.

I almost tried to go line up at 5am at Target until I started feeling ill, and managed the same haul at 2pm :) Now onto all of the returns from online

If you live in NE Ohio and are still looking, try the TRU in Mayfield. I was just there and they had all characters still available, including a few 8 BIT Mario left.

I got too many of each.  I ordered a jr and olimar from Amazon Spain a week or two ago.  Then saw a bunch for sale on Walmart last night and ordered from there too.  That's 1 duplicate.    And then went to TArget this morning and got a few more duplicates because a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the mail.  

Then went to Best Buy and bought 3 duplicates because GCU makes it 20% cheaper and they had them all.  I guess I'm returning a few or reselling.  

Oh and plus asked my Mom to check out BB for me just in case there was too much demand around here.  She's in another state.  And she scored all of them too using my GCU phone #.   I played up the grandkid angle.  They are actually for my kids.  

Return city probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back