Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stressing entirely too much about these freaking Animal Crossing cards. I have a gut feeling they are going to be impossible to find.
I just can't see them be reasonably stocked outside of online retailers. And even then, I just don't feel like these are gonna keep the markets attention nearly as long as Amiibo did.

Would suck to start collecting these and end up with half a full set because they stop producing future ones or something.

I just can't see them be reasonably stocked outside of online retailers. And even then, I just don't feel like these are gonna keep the markets attention nearly as long as Amiibo did.

Would suck to start collecting these and end up with half a full set because they stop producing future ones or something.
Yeah, these are going to be poorly stocked and a pain to get. Mark my words. I can't see many retailers wanting to stock these things, and doubt anyone will after series 1.
I have the game preordered as I love AC, but I'll be honest, haven't payed a lot of attention to it. I got the basics of the game, but are the cards required to play? From what I understand, the card will bring up that villagers house so you can decorate it and stuff. Is that the only way to play?

I'm buying the AC Bundle and chances are I'm gonna sell my digital copy. Hoping to get around 25-30$ for it. Game doesn't interest me at all, New Leaf already felt more like a chore than a game after long enough

Cool I was able to get the new Animal Crossing w/E-Reader (and a bottle of shampoo for a filler item) for $21.97, with the giftcard they gave me for my Amiibos never arriving. Yay.

If you spend $50 at Target.com, you get $5 off. Of course, Animal Crossing is $49.99. >< Ah well, an extra bottle of shampoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can their still be luck in getting bowser Jr does anyone know when they usuall receive shipments. Went to Nintendo World yesterday they had all of wave 5 but Mario and bowser jr
Have you checked your local TRUs? It still appears to be in stock in my closest and posts on Reddit suggest people are still having luck finding it at some TRUs. Some stores did get in over 200 at launch so I imagine that's why it is still available at some locations.

Are there still a lot of people looking for Bowser jr? I might go to a few of my local TRU's and see if I can grab some for those who need them. For cost of course.

And you complain when I post on topic stuff?

Where are the mods when you need them?
I want to say this is least offensive way possible. When you post in this thread, people get baited into senseless and long lasting bickering. When he posts, it's something you can have a laugh about and then move on from.

PROBABLY OUT BY THE DUMPSTER GETTING A BOWSER JR
https://youtu.be/0imY2qrwdUM?t=404
I want to say this is least offensive way possible. When you post in this thread, people get baited into senseless and long lasting bickering. When he posts, it's something you can have a laugh about and then move on from.
The point of a forum is to discuss. In this case, the value of amiibo. Sorry if the fact that I don't blindly worship Nintendo and support every decision they make like so many "fans" is somehow offensive, I do forget people see these companies (especially Nintendo) less as corporations and more as deities.

And to laugh implies something is funny. Which also implies it hasn't been said 1000 times in this thread already.

Last edited:
I don't recall gift cards counting but I guess it doesnt matter since you'd find a way to spin it that you won.

I dont think CAG does Child's Play anymore anyways.
Funny because that quote, and the bet itself, is from a PM. Care to explain how you would've read it?

And exactly why are you giving me shit on a bet made well over a year ago that somebody else welched on anyways?

Last edited:
I'm seeing a lot of Mario 30th Anniversary Modern Amiibo (North American version) showing up on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mario+amiibo+modern&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=mario+amiibo+modern+USA&_sacat=0

Many of which say - "Wal-Mart Exclusive" -
So are they selling the Amiibo away from the Wii U Bundle in Canada and will they start selling them here in USA Wal-Marts at some point?

Are the Canadaian sold Amiibo identical to those sold in the US?
I'd really like to get an English Modern Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo to match my complete US boxed set.

Life would be so much easier if I just opened them all up, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

I'm seeing a lot of Mario 30th Anniversary Modern Amiibo (North American version) showing up on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=mario+amiibo+modern&amp;_osacat=0&amp;_from=R40&amp;_trksid=m570.l1313&amp;_nkw=mario+amiibo+modern+USA&amp;_sacat=0

Many of which say - "Wal-Mart Exclusive" -
So are they selling the Amiibo away from the Wii U Bundle in Canada and will they start selling them here in USA Wal-Marts at some point?

Are the Canadaian sold Amiibo identical to those sold in the US?
I'd really like to get an English Modern Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo to match my complete US boxed set.

Life would be so much easier if I just opened them all up, but I just can't bring myself to do that.
For quite a few days it was available on Walmart.ca, if I had some way of getting a few I would have, maybe if I put more effort.

I didn't even realize that the retro 3-pack launches this week.  After I did the reservation it kinda slipped my mind.  Hmm, now to think of clever ways to use them in Mario Maker.

I can't believe there are still people that need Samus.  Though maybe I shouldn't talk since I missed Fox, but I don't remember seeing him in store a week or so after launch either.  Should've ordered online  :whistle2:(

Last edited:
I can't believe there are still people that need Samus. Though maybe I shouldn't talk since I missed Fox, but I don't remember seeing him in store a week or so after launch either. Should've ordered online :whistle2:(
Yeah, Samus was around long into this craziness. I know I went back and forth a long time on whether I was going to go more than 1 each for my sons and get her because I love Metroid while she sat on shelves. You don't really get that luxury now. I decided to skip Zero Suit Samus on the 11th, I probably won't have a chance now to revisit that decision should I change my mind. It would be nice if we could make decisions that weren't based on "get it now or lose it forever".

Yeah, Samus was around long into this craziness. I know I went back and forth a long time on whether I was going to go more than 1 each for my sons and get her because I love Metroid while she sat on shelves. You don't really get that luxury now. I decided to skip Zero Suit Samus on the 11th, I probably won't have a chance now to revisit that decision should I change my mind. It would be nice if we could make decisions that weren't based on "get it now or lose it forever".
Definitely, I would love to have the full SSB set but I've already accepted that'll never happen. At least I still have hope for Fox though, maybe he'll get a reprint with the new game coming out?

I actually bought the last Samus our BB had, but I had no idea there wouldn't be any reprints lol.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the stocks are going to be like for the GS Retro 3-pack? I had to cancel my pre-order due to a bank error and won't be able to get them either online or in-store until Oct. 1st (if in stock).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back