Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what the stocks are going to be like for the GS Retro 3-pack? I had to cancel my pre-order due to a bank error and won't be able to get them either online or in-store until Oct. 1st (if in stock).
preorders were available online for a long time. I would expect some to be available online when they become available for sale . You could call your GameStop to see if they are getting any besides preorders too

Anyone know what the stocks are going to be like for the GS Retro 3-pack? I had to cancel my pre-order due to a bank error and won't be able to get them either online or in-store until Oct. 1st (if in stock).
I would say around a week ago I asked at my local gamestop if their still taking preorders for the 3 pack and they were. Now that I think about this it was on the 11th when I went to pick up mario.

Went to a comic book convention this weekend to check out what all the fuss was about and could not believe that the place smelled just as bad as lines of social outcasts waiting for amiibos outside of stores.  Is it a prerequisite for these social rejects to not bathe in-order to enjoy their hobby?  The comic book isn't going anywhere.... its OK to take a bath and pick up where you left off.  I know some of the people in this thread who collect amiibos either know someone like the people I'm describing or even worse are one themselves so I say it again, bathe, bathe, bathe.  Spread the word. I know these types feel so bad about themselves that they think it gives them the justification for not taking care of themselves but it doesn't.  Put down the warhammer piece and paint it AFTER you wash your ass.  This nonsense has gone on long enough.

Thank you.  

Sorry...somehow I double posted and nothing was included...friggin IPad
What I was going to say is that I preordered yesterday at GameStop for the retro 3 pack...so you should still be able to do it in store

Argh, double post, speaking of 3-packs, any news on the yarn yoshi 3 pack? (retailers to pre-order from, price, etc.) 

I got my second set of amiibo (finally) from Walmart.com. This is the order that I tried to cancel later the same day and was told it was already too late. 8 bit Mario has a very tiny bend at the top of the card but otherwise everything is fine.

Anyway I'm either going to take these back to the store to get my money back or can offer to a CAG at cost plus shipping or equal trade for Nes/Snes/Genesis games. Will advertise them in the trade thread for a day or two.

I would say around a week ago I asked at my local gamestop if their still taking preorders for the 3 pack and they were. Now that I think about this it was on the 11th when I went to pick up mario.

Sorry...somehow I double posted and nothing was included...friggin IPad
What I was going to say is that I preordered yesterday at GameStop for the retro 3 pack...so you should still be able to do it in store
The problem is that I don't even have the $5 to put down on a pre-order in store, because of the bank error. That's why I was wondering about what people think stock will be either in store or online come Oct 1st - which is when my funds will be available again.

The problem is that I don't even have the $5 to put down on a pre-order in store, because of the bank error. That's why I was wondering about what people think stock will be either in store or online come Oct 1st - which is when my funds will be available again.
I'll pick you up a Retro 3 pack.

Mr Game & Watch looks neat! And it seems there are different postures available for switch. Glad I pre-ordered this one. 

Amiibo supply is changing because my walmart has had nothing different in ages but yesterday I went in and they had 8 Olimar and 4 Ganondorf. I had no intention of getting a Ganondorf until I saw him in person. The detail is really great on this amiibo.

12046843_982843975091275_7198461960449487589_n.jpg

Amiibo supply is changing because my walmart has had nothing different in ages but yesterday I went in and they had 8 Olimar and 4 Ganondorf. I had no intention of getting a Ganondorf until I saw him in person. The detail is really great on this amiibo.
Yeah, I found one at Wal-Mart when I couldn't find them anywhere else. All the Zelda series characters have a lot of detail, but his design is the most intricate.

Okay, besides Falco, the Retro Triple Pack, the Miis, and the four expansions (Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas, and Ryu), who's left on the Smash Brothers roster?

The Yoshi's Wooly World bundle is going to be another one of those things like the Mario Party 10 bundle  and the Mario Maker Wii U bundle right?  Where the green Yoshi is available only in the bundle at release, but then will be sold as a single later on.

Okay, besides Falco, the Retro Triple Pack, the Miis, and the four expansions (Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas, and Ryu), who's left on the Smash Brothers roster?
That's everyone. The retros, mii fighters, and finally Falco finish up the regular characters. Then there's just the DLC guys.

With the delay in Star Fox I wonder what will happen with Falco. I was pretty confident they were going to release him around the launch of the game but now they wont do that unless they delay the amiibo. Thought they may do a bundle of some sort?

Did the yarn yoshi bundle go up on best buy and sell out? I see it as coming soon which usually means sold out. I searched but couldn't find an answer since there is so many posts in here.

The Yoshi's Wooly World bundle is going to be another one of those things like the Mario Party 10 bundle and the Mario Maker Wii U bundle right? Where the green Yoshi is available only in the bundle at release, but then will be sold as a single later on.
We don't know.

The BB listing went up but only as a placeholder, no preorders yet.

Okay, besides Falco, the Retro Triple Pack, the Miis, and the four expansions (Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas, and Ryu), who's left on the Smash Brothers roster?
Hopefully some fucking reprints. There are so many that have been absurdly rare. I mean FFS I've never even seen a Fire Emblem amiibo, and they seem to be used in bigger ways and in more games than most others. And don't even get me started on the earlier store exclusives.

Really, really hoping we see a reprint of Shulk with the new Xenoblade coming out soon.

Last edited:
I just left the TRU in Rivergate TN and they had one Greninja (which I bought) and 3 Splatoon 3-packs (bought one). Now I'm trying to decide what to do with my extra inkling boy and girl.

after the smash line I think they should hold for a bit and just do some re prints. still lots of demand for robin/lucina and I still would like a lucario reprint

Now I wonder if buying a whole box in the first place would even let you complete the set

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/646414777116442625

Now I wonder if buying a whole box in the first place would even let you complete the set

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/646414777116442625
I think you need to be lucky if you get the whole collection on the first set. How many are there in the first one? 18? Because if it is, then either you will get the whole set or be missing a few (1, 2 or 3).

I think you need to be lucky if you get the whole collection on the first set. How many are there in the first one? 18? Because if it is, then either you will get the whole set or be missing a few (1, 2 or 3).
How many cards in the first series of the four? 100 with 400 total Animal Crossing amiibo cards when it's done.

I've been waiting for Animal Crossing TCG.  I can't wait to have some epic AC battles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back