Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So do you need the amiibo cards to play happy home designer? My cousin loves stuff like that but he's eight, he'll lose the cards in minutes.

I think I can verify this. The NORMAL villager cards let you get those villagers faster. I have a Roscoe card yet I see him in game already for me to help.

Special Foil Ones however are different.

Also Gamestop stopped texting all preorders now, Seems only on major ones they tell you.

Also Yes, I agree, AC HHD is more fun... I hated villagers leaving in past games =(

I bought 3 packs and got like 4 repeats. I just want two normals, dammit.

(Bunnie and Fauna, who were in my AC:NL town. Not that I'm even interested in playing it, though the missus is.)

Something about nintendo world store selling store exclusives always made me wonder how exclusive they were, even though they are nintendo per se.

But also the fact that a stores logo wasn't printed on the exclusive amiibo packaging itself made we wonder how exclusive they actually were ya kno

Opened 5 AC packs so far, and didn't get one repeat. I feel the urge to collect them. Gotta resist and just trade for my favorites when I get home lol.

Something about nintendo world store selling store exclusives always made me wonder how exclusive they were, even though they are nintendo per se.

But also the fact that a stores logo wasn't printed on the exclusive amiibo packaging itself made we wonder how exclusive they actually were ya kno
The Nintendo Amiibo site always listed the exclusives as "Exclusively at so-so at launch" indicating it wasn't going to be exclusive forever. While the Super Mario amiibo no longer has it prior to being sold separately it said a similar thing about being exclusive to the Mario Party 10 bundle at launch. If it was always going to remain exclusive it would be like the Inkling Squid amiibo or Chibi Robo amiibo where it states it's exclusive to their Triple Pack / Bundle with no indication of being sold separately.

Being in Europe, I still have another week before I get my first AC cards. I only want a few packs, so I'll try to resist being addicted to them :)

As for US amiibo and exclusivity, the one that would be really useful for me to no longer be exclusive is Gold Mario. Since that STILL hasn't been sold in Europe, it would really awesome if Amazon.com started selling them.

Why are you guys waiting for a call to pick it up? lol
I didn't need a call, was there soon as store opened on the 25th to get my retro pack. Also talked my nephew into picking up a set but had to loan him a few bucks. Best amiibo yet by far imho. R.o.b. looks particularly amazing although confused about silver metallic arms but I'm not complaining it looks nice. Bring on the GOLD R.O.B. !!!

12036376_984666424909030_1045309468183505086_n.jpg

Being in Europe, I still have another week before I get my first AC cards. I only want a few packs, so I'll try to resist being addicted to them :)

As for US amiibo and exclusivity, the one that would be really useful for me to no longer be exclusive is Gold Mario. Since that STILL hasn't been sold in Europe, it would really awesome if Amazon.com started selling them.
I hope you all get the Gold Mario I've been using him in my Super Mario Maker as a cool looking mystery mushroom character hiding him in my levels. Much more useful than he is in Mario Party 10. I'm still surprised they used a different chip in his base so who knows what he will unlock in future games. Glad I opened 1 up to use.

Ordered my triple pack, and the packaging was slightly damaged, despite a tight packing job.
I think a lot of these are going to be damaged. When I picked mine up the box the gamestop employee pulled it from looked fine but the bubble was crushed in. My nephew bought a set too & his was ok so since he was going to for sure open his I swapped with him since I'm still undecided whether or not I will open mine.

I had no idea the Retro pack was coming out Friday. Usually I get some kind of alert of its arrival, but this time I didn't even get an email. Considering they only hold preorders for 3 days, that's a little crappy that they don't notify you in any way.

oh missed shulk if he was up.. if someone got another one Ill take it from them if doesnt want..

I guess I can wait until he comes up again.. damn or anyone knows where to get shulk for the 12.99 thanks..

I had a dream last night that they released a Fire Emblem 3 pack. Still disappointed that I can't find any of the 3. I really hope Roy is easier to find when he comes out.

I had a dream last night that they released a Fire Emblem 3 pack. Still disappointed that I can't find any of the 3. I really hope Roy is easier to find when he comes out.
There are four FEs. Would be nice if they were as common here as they are in other parts of the world.

So do these Animal Crossing Amiibo cards work with other games outside of Happy Home Designer that support Amiibo (like Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Toad's Treasure Tracker), or are they tied to this one particular game only?

And has there been any talk of whether or not they Will be compatible with Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival?

Also, just curious, how many packs of these cards are people buying? Not gonna lie.. I bought quite a few (currently being shipped), considering there are 100 characters in each of the four series.

Diabhalla is Toys R Us getting restocked on hard to find figures soon? They redid the planogram at my store and have empty pegs for villager, samus, lucina and etc.

Stopped TRU picked all 4 little mac, all 4 falcon, all 2 lucario and last 2 greninja. All buy 1 get 40%. Now will sale $40 each. :)
I really hope this is a poor attempt at humor because if I remember some of your previous posts (the ones I could understand anyway) you have complained about people doing this and the scarcity it brings. So if indeed this is true then you are one hell of a dildo of a hypocrite.

I really hope this is a poor attempt at humor because if I remember some of your previous posts (the ones I could understand anyway) you have complained about people doing this and the scarcity it brings. So if indeed this is true then you are one hell of a dildo of a hypocrite.
It has to be, shit hasn't even left the distribution center yet. Restocks probably won't start filtering into stores for another couple of weeks or so based on what I've read.

For a thread dedicated to amiibo collectors a lot of you seem woefully uninformed.... not that I'm much better lol. But it's pathetic when stock is so shitty that so many rumors and hearsay swill around a minor restock.... if only I could warn my past self what I was getting into :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back