Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Curses, stopped by the other Toys R Us in my area this morning, and they had no Little Mac. The last one of this re-print that I need, and I'm having trouble finding it.

Toys R Us seems to be the only store in my area that has gotten any of these re-printed figures. They haven't shown up anywhere else.

Curses, stopped by the other Toys R Us in my area this morning, and they had no Little Mac. The last one of this re-print that I need, and I'm having trouble finding it.

Toys R Us seems to be the only store in my area that has gotten any of these re-printed figures. They haven't shown up anywhere else.
Stores have been placing orders for awhile but this is the first Nintendo halfway fulfilled, for whatever reason. Maybe cause the SSB line is more or less done? At any rate Best Buy is getting an order for some rare ones filled too, and there should be some Little Macs in that as well.

While I know nobody in Target's corporate structure, I wouldn't be surprised if they got some too. Who knows, maybe even Wal-Mart too lol.

....Don't tell anybody here I told you that though, I keep forgetting what a worthless PoS I am :cry:
Despite the fact that nobody has yet to give me a solid answer as to why :rofl:

Last edited:
TRU at Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, Texas. Grabbed the last Fox and got a Little Mac, Lucario and Falcon. Still at least 10 of each of everything but Fox!!!!

If any CAG is up for it, I'd trade my NIB Lil Mac, Lucario, or Rosalina (I've got others too) for an NIB reprint Villager. Not too interested in the first run, tbh.

So we know that TRU has some Villagers somewhere in some distribution center. Have we seen any evidence at BB and GS yet for Villager?

Modesto, CA ToysRUs got stock in this morning but everything is gone. Stockton, CA still hasnt got anything in case anyone is from the central valley in CA.

Modesto, CA ToysRUs got stock in this morning but everything is gone. Stockton, CA still hasnt got anything in case anyone is from the central valley in CA.
Amazing. How many times has Little Mac and Captain Falcon gotten a reprint? I guess the wait continues.

Still need a Pit as well. have those ever gotten reprinted?

Amazing. How many times has Little Mac and Captain Falcon gotten a reprint? I guess the wait continues.

Still need a Pit as well. have those ever gotten reprinted?
I dont know if it was an official reprint but Target had Pit on their website a few weeks ago. I was able to secure one for my brother (a week after I imported him for myself, ugh) but they sold out very fast. I believe it was at the same time that Marth had a bit of a run on their site as well.

Mesa Az Power and the 60 has all but Villager and Little Mac. They are not on the shelf and they quantity is in the single digits. May want to call ahead and they are limiting to one per customer.
I was able to get Captain Falcon today once the opened, they put all they had left on the pegs. which was a decent amount of everything.

Wichita, KS TRU has lots of Fox and Little Mac available. Lady at the store, also a collector, said they should be getting daily shipments and should have more Greninja and Lucario on the way. She also mentioned they should be starting to see some of the other exclusives finding their way to TRU shelves.

My store is still well stocked. I picked up some extra of each to help established cag members. Let me know and my preference is to send two at once or more right now. Don't have the right size box just to ship one.

TRU in Greenwood, IN had at least 8 each of Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Greninja, Lucario and Fox. I got there at 10:10 and there were already five people there. I have a pic but not sure how to post it.
I went there about noon and they only had 2 little macs left. I grabbed one of them. Plenty of the others left.

The restock is real at TRU! I finally got my hands on a Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Greninja and Fox McCloud. They had a ton of each one. I wish I had brought in my phone to take a pic of the restock, lol.

And at Best Buy, they had three of the Splatoon 3-packs and a like four or more each of Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl. Grabbed a Splatoon 3-pack.

No Buy 1 Get 40% off at my TRU.. And no Villager either. Bummer... :(

just wondering, around how much stock do are people actually seeing at TRU as in a numberes estimate?  I think when Marth randomly popped up a month or so ago estimate was around a dozen.  store I went to had 4 boxes (likely 4 per).

NO TRU within 200 miles of me.   But Mom lives near one.  She was kind enough to go this morning.  nabbed a greninja for my kid.  And a few others; Splatoon 3 pack, Fox and Lucario.  She says they were the last ones at that store.

I don't know for sure because they stopped unboxing them when the pegs were full and they even received another shipment today too. So based on what could be fit on the pegs and how many boxes I saw today and yesterday, I would say maybe close to triple digits of each figure.

Shulk has also been reported at Toysrus in Missouri. 

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/649712482924138496

Friend went back to the local TRU I looked at yesterday. They received another shipment, this time with Captain Falcon, Lucario, & Greninja (no villager still). Idk how many of each they had, my buddy was in a hurry, he grabbed me a Captain Falcon.

Seeing the reports of Best Buy having amiibo orders or shipments in their DCs, about how much time after those reports should I start looking for the amiibo to actually show up in stores?

I think for TRU it was about two weeks. Would it be the same for Best Buy?

Shulk has also been reported at Toysrus in Missouri.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/649712482924138496
No proof. Can't see the receipt. The person could have already had Shulk.

Anyway... does anyone else think Captain Falcon is just a lame character? He's about the only Amiibo I won't be buying, along with Wii Fit Trainer. :p

A kind friend secured a Lucario, Fox, Falcon, and Greninja for me.  Little Mac and Villager still MIA.  Frustrated because Little Mac was the only one I ever wanted in the beginning before my daughter took an interest.

I hope you're not serious with that comment because that was taken at a Toysrus counter. There's also been other reports of people finding Shulk at their Toysrus and there's even one with a printed receipt.

Went by TRU, looking to see if they had any of the "glitched" games mentioned in another thread. Noticed quite a few Star Fox amiibo's, among others (including Sonic, didn't get a great pic on my phone of the full wall). Ended up getting a World of Nintendo Fox figure instead (my store had like 2 others, a fire Mario, several pink Yoshi's and Diddy Kong). I may like to do a little trade of some sort of my extra 8 bit Classic Mario for a Star Fox amiibo, not sure yet...

I hope you're not serious with that comment because that was taken at a Toysrus counter. There's also been other reports of people finding Shulk at their Toysrus and there's even one with a printed receipt.
I was serious. I was out and about and seeing the pic on my small ass phone looked like it was on someones desk at home with their PC keyboard in the background. :p

You have trust issues, don't you? :p
No. See above reply, lol. I believe, I believe! :)

Went to 2 in the Bronx NYC once in the morning employees were clueless. I chatted with a rep via the Toys R' Us Website and they told me that another one near me had a large stock of Greninja's, a small amount of Little Mac and no Lucario or Shulk came in. 

15 minutes later I am in the Toys R' Us and the sales rep in the R Zone is telling me they sold out of Greninja hours ago. 

I give up. New York is way too competitive for me. I just wanted the Pokemon and the Shulk was for my partner. If I can snag a Mewtwo I am ending it there. 

I was trying to budget and get less Amiibos but reading this forum this week made me cave after work today. Stopped by Toysrus (Cincinnati) and they had several Foxes, Falcons, Little Macs and Lucarios. The guy said he just started putting them out 30 minutes ago. People started coming up and buying them quickly. No more Little Macs by the time I left but still several of the rest. No Shulk sighting though.

Passed by the TRU in Doral, Florida. They stocked up at about 7 PM. Managed to nab a Greninja, Fox, Captain Falcon, Lucario, and Little Mac. They have Villagers but aren't taking them out till tomorrow/Saturday. Still, I'm happy I managed to get some of these!

This sounds like a hell of a reprint. I really hope this kills off scalpers so that future waves are easier to get. I mean, I was able to complete wave 5b (first one since wave 3) but only b/c I've had 3 separate CAGs help me out. 

So I still have a Little Mac, Captain Falcon, and Lucario I picked up for cags. If nobody is interested I will be returning them tomorrow. Only cost plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back