Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder to everyone: Play-Asia has opened pre-orders for some Japaneese Amiibos, notably the Famicom R.O.B. and Mewtwo.

Link here.

Got my FamiR.O.B. order in, can go to bed now.

Edit: And ROB sold out while I typed that.. good heavens.

Yeah amiami is the best and will be cheaper too especially with the exchange rate.
But its gonna go just as fast, if not even faster. Wonder if they will go up tonight though.

Either way, I feel like the Amiibo price market has kinda crashed. Even if you had to import these through Amazon U.S, I couldnt reasonably see it going for higher than 30-35$. (Unless it ends up being Gold Mario rare or something)

Mewtwo.. It seems weird he's coming up when the roster hasn't even been finished, but daaamn I'm excited for him. (The roster isn't done yet, is it? There's... Mii Fighters and.. Falco?)
Edit:

This page has been flying because of the restocks, did anyone mention that you fan view amazon.de in english now?

Tenso isn't too bad if you buy multiple amiibo, but if it is just one amiibo the shipping could cost just as much as the amiibo itself. Amazon.jp also has a limit of one, so buying multiple of the same figure is not an option.
Yeah, probably a bit late on the ship for that one. At the moment the only ones I need to still get are the Mii's and Modern Mario, and those are cheap on ours as well.

Once this releases, there should be plenty on Amazon US, with "Free" direct shipping from Japan. Has anyone ever used these types of Vendors before, how well do they ship?

That was another reason I didn't mind paying PA a premium, as their packaging for Amiibo's is tits(the best I've seen hands down. I would rather pay extra, than have some jack ass throw something like this in a bubble mailer.

Once this releases, there should be plenty on Amazon US, with "Free" direct shipping from Japan. Has anyone ever used these types of Vendors before, how well do they ship?

That was another reason I didn't mind paying PA a premium, as their packaging for Amiibo's is tits(the best I've seen hands down. I would rather pay extra, than have some jack ass throw something like this in a bubble mailer.
Even with those free direct shipping you will be paying almost the same price as amazon.jp plus tenso shipping. There's also a strong chance those Japanese reseller will mark them up since they know that he's exclusive to Japan and there is a demand for him worldwide outside of Japan.

Yeah I figure these will still be easier to obtain than the U.S versions through importing. Doesnt seem like any of the Japanese releases have been hard to obtain so far even after release

Yeah I figure these will still be easier to obtain than the U.S versions through importing. Doesnt seem like any of the Japanese releases have been hard to obtain so far even after release
Only because they are not a country exclusive. This Famicom R.O.B. is different and you will be competing worldwide with everybody for this figure. Probably the only way to get it at a decent or reasonable price now is either amiami or amazon.jp.

Well its time for the waiting game then. Hopefully it actually gets stocked decently there, or AmiAmi doesnt sell out in seconds. Otherwise, I have been sitting on 2 Gold Mario's for emergency situations.

At this point I wouldnt be too against paying a premium just to finish the set.

Its funny how you can tell the longtime hunters from the Newbies/Decent Hunters................Ones talking about Famicom Rob (Most likely either got it or confidant  they can have it for cheaper) while the others are talking about TRU restocks

It is official that Greninja, Lucario and Shulk are ON HAND at my stores DC. (Best buy) As well as tons of Marth. Hopefully I can convince my supervisor to order the SKUs and then return the ones I bought at TRU. there return policy is like 90 days

It is official that Greninja, Lucario and Shulk are ON HAND at my stores DC. (Best buy) As well as tons of Marth. Hopefully I can convince my supervisor to order the SKUs and then return the ones I bought at TRU. there return policy is like 90 days
Im heading to a Best Buy now I hope they have it or GameStop or TRU lol. All these stores are next to each other so I'll be running around like crazy. Shulk, little Mac and Villiger have been a major want. Though I'm not counting on finding Villiger it be nice. Just really want that shulk I can taste it.

Im heading to a Best Buy now I hope they have it or GameStop or TRU lol. All these stores are next to each other so I'll be running around like crazy. Shulk, little Mac and Villiger have been a major want. Though I'm not counting on finding Villiger it be nice. Just really want that shulk I can taste it.

Best Buy won't have any. He was reporting the distribution center had them so I doubt they've rolled out to stores yet.

Just got little mac and lucario bought 1 of each. They had multiple lucarios and maybe 1 little mac left, couldn't tell since it was behind the counter in a cart. They said they had villager but it sold out instantly yesterday.

Best Buy won't have any. He was reporting the distribution center had them so I doubt they've rolled out to stores yet.
Yeah very unlikely they are in stores they just started being received in the DCs the last few days. One of them had a couple missing from the order amount so some store may have got a order in already.

Florence KY TRU had little mac, captain falcon, lucario, greninja and 1 ganon this morning.

Damn I just wish I could get kirby, shulk, marth or ike at a decent price and Ill have all the ones I want.

Just found fox and captain falcon at TRU here no Peggs for any of the other amiibos. Went to two gamestops a Best Buy and a target all had nothing.

Florence KY TRU had little mac, captain falcon, lucario, greninja and 1 ganon this morning.

Damn I just wish I could get kirby, shulk, marth or ike at a decent price and Ill have all the ones I want.
Has Kirby hit "hard to find" territory? That's crazy, I feel like I used to see the most of him at one time.

Has Kirby hit "hard to find" territory? That's crazy, I feel like I used to see the most of him at one time.
I used to see them all the time back when I was denying amiibo because I didnt want to collect them all.

Then I came to realize "Just buy the ones you want from games you like a lot and F the rest". By that time I havent seen one in a store ever since and keep finding them 20+ dollars on ebay.

What a shame. With the NFC Reader/Writer now available for the 3DS now I was gonna send out amiibo to folks for Christmas and Kirby was one of the ones I would be looking for.

I used to see them all the time back when I was denying amiibo because I didnt want to collect them all.

Then I came to realize "Just buy the ones you want from games you like a lot and F the rest". By that time I havent seen one in a store ever since and keep finding them 20+ dollars on ebay.
It was in stock randomly used at Gamestop during the B2G3. Granted of all the figures he is very easy to scuff up and what not but if you want him for cheap and you dont need him in the box just check GS online periodically.

Just found fox and captain falcon at TRU here no Peggs for any of the other amiibos. Went to two gamestops a Best Buy and a target all had nothing.
Is gamestop suppose to be getting these reprints as well, & walmart? Those are my only 2 options in this one horse town.

Picked up Captain Falcon and Fox from local TRU. I didn't see them at first, but luckily there was a serious collector there who pointed out their location behind glass. Supposedly they had a lot of stock yesterday and these were the only two left (2 of each). I was only interested in CF since he was my main in an earlier Smash game, but I grabbed Fox too since he came out so well.

So after checking my local toys r us mon and tues and not finding anything, I went back today and missed out. Grabbed a fox and passed on falcon. They had tags up for little mac but he was long gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back