Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought non-amiibo related items so I cannot vouch for their packaging, however the products I have bought were new and packed well.
Yeah, but they also take FOREVER to ship. That's the kicker.

IDK, maybe they'd be better for something like this since it's a pre-order.

Jigglypuff went up at Target.com very early this morning. Amazingly it hasn't sold out in 5 seconds like the other times it's been in-stock. Still available for now!
Seriously buddy, if there's been one exclusive amiibo who's had great availability online, it's Jigglypuff. I'll be the first to call bullshit on somebody who says it's your fault you missed something like Pit because it was available for an hour in the Summer, but Jigglypuff was up for forever. I get it if you are a casual collector or a parent or something but it's hard to imagine anybody who really wanted one not being able to get it from Target.

Last edited:
Jiggly seems to be in stock right now. They're even offering free store pickup which I haven't noticed on these before.

DING DING DING

Amiibo have been on my radar for 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I cared nothing about collecting all of them until my daughter took an interest.
In that case I'm glad you got one that you wanted, but I'm sorry to say if you really want them all you've most likely got an uphill battle if you want them at a halfway reasonable price. Several of us have been doing this from Day 1 and still have holes in our collections, and that was when amiibo like Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Samus could be found everywhere.

At any rate, good luck. Hope you can get the ones you want.

Last edited:
But hey screw me for trying to be helpful, right?
Yeesh... the unbridled hostility around here is insane.

You said, "...it hasn't sold out in 5 seconds like the other times it's been in-stock." It was up for a couple of weeks without ever going out of stock.

It's great you were able to get one and you shared that info for others who were also looking but it definitely was available uninterrupted for several weeks.

Seriously, it's been said before, but if your bb doesn't look stocked, check where the area for online pickups. Been to 2 best buys in Austin where they are all displayed there, even if a couple were on the shelves.

In that case I'm glad you got one that you wanted, but I'm sorry to say if you really want them all you've most likely got an uphill battle if you want them at a halfway reasonable price. Several of us have been doing this from Day 1 and still have holes in our collections, and that was when amiibo like Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Samus could be found everywhere.

At any rate, good luck. Hope you can get the ones you want.
If you're patient it will happen. I'm betting those we don't see anymore will be back at some point. Theyll likely rotate who is and who isn't common. One rule in Amiibos - if you see something you need that iisn't Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Pikachu, get it, especially if the wave just hit. Mere weeks ago, Bowser Jr was common as dirt - now he's a rare.

Yeesh... the unbridled hostility around here is insane.

You said, "...it hasn't sold out in 5 seconds like the other times it's been in-stock." It was up for a couple of weeks without ever going out of stock.

It's great you were able to get one and you shared that info for others who were also looking but it definitely was available uninterrupted for several weeks.
The instant rebuff of "it's not hard to find" from a few people rubbed me the wrong way this morning. I've had coffee now. Much less hostility and more general grumpiness. My apologies.

If you're patient it will happen. I'm betting those we don't see anymore will be back at some point. Theyll likely rotate who is and who isn't common. One rule in Amiibos - if you see something you need that iisn't Mario, Luigi, Peach, or Pikachu, get it, especially if the wave just hit. Mere weeks ago, Bowser Jr was common as dirt - now he's a rare.
I owned a handful before I started this adventure: Sonic, Pac-Man, Yoshi, Link, Toon Link, Gold Mario, and Samus. Two weeks later I'm only 13 away from having a complete SSB set. Granted most of the 13 remaining ones are difficult to find. But until a week or two ago, Little Mac and Marth were, too. I am optimistic. These restocks have been timely.

I spotted this at my store yesterday:

xhQNtJal.jpg

You know a store got a healthy restock when previously "rare" figures are just loaded up in a dumpbin at the front of the store.

That's pretty awful.  Dumpbins are the worst no matter what product you throw in there. 

I'd prefer if they did it like my local BB.  Put a few out at once and keep the rest in the back while monitoring the stock every so often to replenish.

What horror and blasphemy.  I hope they enjoy having bunch of crappy beat up amiibos in their store forever after the first kid rummages through that thing without a care. 

My wife was able to pick up a Marth for me at the Bloomington, IL Best Buy.  Guess they just got a truck in last night, and, haven't unloaded it all yet.  He had to go to the back for the figure, and said they had a lot of them.  

The only US (SSB series, as that's all I'm after) amiibo I still need is Villager.  I hope the restock is good to him when it happens.  I like the second print version better anyway.

As of 10/9 Best Buy Nashua, NH as a separate display stand, two sides, stacked with:

Marth
Greninja

ZSS

Captain Falcon

Lucario

Dark Pit

And probably a couple more I'm forgetting. 

Those blue and pink yarn Yoshis are still for sale at Target.com.  I think it's safe to say that we no longer have to worry about any amiibos coming out from now on, and since wave 5. 

No one brought it up on here or posted a pic of the bundle.... Unless it's in the bottom of that bin pic lol
Well, I think it has to do more with the bundle's availability. I don't think Chibi-Robo will particularly hard to come by, and since this thread is more focused on folks trying to find the more difficult-to-get figures, you won't see Mr. Robo mentioned too much.

For what it's worth, I do want the game, but seeing as I just dropped the cash on the HHD N3DS set and a few amiibo this week, my Chibi Robo bundle purchase will be pushed back a week or two.

I completely forgot chibi robo was coming out this week, I knew it was sometime in October. Curious to see how people like it (other than reviews).

The bundles seemed to be up for a reasonable amount of time, so I guess that's why people might not be obsessing over it. I picked up my pre-order today at Gamestop. The clerk grabbed the only one sitting on the shelf behind the counter, so not sure if that's the only one they got or not... I was in a hurry.

Um did Nintendo do a fat reprint on amiibos? Im out and about with my daughter, and this best buy has, and I mean literally, like 15 dark pits, 7 little macs, 10 greninjas, and 10 of the 3 pack inklings from splatoon, and 6 captain falcons... If you guus need something PM me and Ill get it if you can commit to reimbursing me. Ill be around for about 45 mins

Um did Nintendo do a fat reprint on amiibos? Im out and about with my daughter, and this best buy has, and I mean literally, like 15 dark pits, 7 little macs, 10 greninjas, and 10 of the 3 pack inklings from splatoon, and 6 captain falcons... If you guus need something PM me and Ill get it if you can commit to reimbursing me. Ill be around for about 45 mins
Lots of stores have been getting replenished as of late, and also marked the end of several retail exclusives. I don't need anything myself, but good lookin' out.

svrhns.jpg

my best buy today... the drought is over...

also not pictured several captain falcon located at the front of the store.

My best buy still has the same empty amiibo section it always does. They have all the restocked ones in back and if you ask for them they will act like you asked them to shoot old yeller and 25 minutes later go get you one. Way to go BB!!!

my best buy today... the drought is over...

also not pictured several captain falcon located at the front of the store.
Wow, that's such a nice sight... it's been almost a year since these things launched and Nintendo finally caught up.

Now just waiting on Robin/Lucina and I'll actually have all of them.

Those blue and pink yarn Yoshis are still for sale at Target. I think it's safe to say that we no longer have to worry about any amiibos coming out from now on, and since wave 5.
I've been checking Target's site for the last several hours, but I can only order the pink one. Is it that way for everyone else?

I didn't start collecting until Wave 3, so it's nice to finally be able to find Mac, Fox, Falcon, and a few others! Thanks to everyone posting their finds here.

Question: Is original Pit back out there as well? I've been looking everywhere for him. What about any of the Fire Emblem Amiibos? Any chance we'll see Roslina again? Missed her, Ness, and Baby Bowser, unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back