Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't start collecting until Wave 3, so it's nice to finally be able to find Mac, Fox, Falcon, and a few others! Thanks to everyone posting their finds here.

Question: Is original Pit back out there as well? I've been looking everywhere for him. What about any of the Fire Emblem Amiibos? Any chance we'll see Roslina again? Missed her, Ness, and Baby Bowser, unfortunately. :(
Pit had a brief restock online a few months back, but noting anywhere in store yet

My main Best Buy either still has not gotten anything, they have not been put out, or the were all grabbed on Wednesday.  I am not in need of any, but I might have wanted another Cap Falcon to open up.

Went back to the best buy to help out a fellow cag... The damn place was ransacked. And some guy had 2 fistfuls of the captain falcon trying to balance the phone on his ear/shoulder asking what else his buddies need. Holy shit! They still had a ton of the 3 pack splatoon amiibos. I might go back tomorrow and get me set of those. They look really sharp!

Picked up the chibi-robo bundle this morning. Ran off to NY Comic Con right after, so I haven't even opened it yet. Will do when I get home.

I was surprised to see no one in line when I drove up to BB at 9:50. Either everyone was at the con (as I was late) or the madness is finally over.

Or maybe people just aren't interested in Chibi-Robo.

I...I don't know if I can do this, you guys.  I've opened all my amiibo but...this chibi-robo box...

Really hope it'll be released standalone so I can open a regular one and keep this cute tiny box sealed

Really hope it'll be released standalone so I can open a regular one and keep this cute tiny box sealed
I wasn't prepared for the box, I expected it to be loose like skull kid. I figured if there was one, I'd open it anyway because it wouldn't be special...but it's so damn cute. Idk what I want to do. X'D Import I guess.

You guys are lucky, so far in Sanford, FL, I have not seen these kinds of restocks. I missed out on some, but when I asked employees, it was just like "we had 1 Lil' Mac," or "we got like 4 shulks in but they went fast."

I checked my nearest Bestbuy, Toys R Us, and Targets. Though, I did see like 3 Fox at my local Bestbuy, so I bought one. I guess that's one upside, but I really want both Pits.

Chibi Robo came today and I was able to pre-ordered Pink & Blue on Target. Good day. I'm still not expecting to see the Yarn amiibo being as plentiful as this last wave had, but it would still be nice.

Seriously? Seriously. The last pink Yoshi sells out on mobile just as I'm signing in, and that's after the little buggers have been up all day. Ah well, at least there's still BB. And GCU and credit.

Nope - just says "Visit Store" to purchase. I didn't even know these were a thing and now I missed them ;).

I did order the Chibi-Robo from Best Buy. Too bad the game appears to be mediocre. But if there was ever an Amiibo I had to get, it was Chibi-Robo.
I'm just going to buy the amiibo seperate. I had the game pre-ordered, but changed my mind.

I do need those 2 Yoshi AND the Giant Yoshi as well.

Nope - just says "Visit Store" to purchase. I didn't even know these were a thing and now I missed them ;).

I did order the Chibi-Robo from Best Buy. Too bad the game appears to be mediocre. But if there was ever an Amiibo I had to get, it was Chibi-Robo.
Weird for me it still shows shipping available and total would be 33 bucks and change..when you click on the actual amiibo it says its currently unavailable but the link I sent for me at least it shows pre order now in red..to me the game looks great I cant wait to play it, besides I LOVE Yoshi :)

That mobile link worked for me like 20 minutes ago. Got order confirmation and everything. Hopefully it doesnt get cancelled last minute
It wont get canceled, Reminds me of when they had classic mario flickering on Target.com before it was released I got classic mario and zero suit..I just hope with these yoshi amiibos that they arrive perfectly, my Dr Mario arrived so damaged I was shocked, the box was actually open in the back, hope that doesnt happen again

I tried several times yesterday via Target app and Yoshi's were not available. I bought pink and blue a while ago from Amazon. Will get two extra to keep in box. They are yarn and will get a little dirty w/ normal play.

Wait... People are buying the bundle for the game? Lol
I know, crazy right? I've looked some things up, I think a lot of the reviews on the lower side are because of the roulette wheel. After each level, the wheel determines how many spaces you move in that world, and that's the next level you play. Seems like people are really enjoying it, although level design sounds a little repetitive.

You guys are lucky, so far in Sanford, FL, I have not seen these kinds of restocks. I missed out on some, but when I asked employees, it was just like "we had 1 Lil' Mac," or "we got like 4 shulks in but they went fast."

I checked my nearest Bestbuy, Toys R Us, and Targets. Though, I did see like 3 Fox at my local Bestbuy, so I bought one. I guess that's one upside, but I really want both Pits.
I posted (I think on Reddit) that Altamonte got in a TON of Amiibo (same day everyone but Sanford did). Not sure what they have left, but the evening of the restock they had Shulk, Little Mac, Captain Falcon (the one I needed), Lucario, Greninja, Olimar, Charizard (not many), Dark Pit (lots), etc. There was a big holder for them near where the Amiibo are regularly kept.

I posted (I think on Reddit) that Altamonte got in a TON of Amiibo
That's the store I go to. Their restock was nuts! The only one they didn't have a lot of was Lil Mac. When I saw him they only had 6 left. I picked up Falcon, Fox, Marth, and Shulk.

The massive quantity of Dark Pits, lol. I didn't see any of those there on the original release day.

Nashua NH update:

Best Buy has several Fox, Falcon, Marth, and Olimar. A few Dark Pit, Lucario, Greninja, Ganon, and ZSS. I grabbed a Fox but that's it.

TRU has several Falcon, Greninja, Fox, and a couple Lucario and Little Mac. They also just got 2 Bowser Jr in. Picked up a Little Mac to trade or give to my brother in-law but passed on the rest.

^ Aww, one of those days you're no fun.

^^^Lol wow really, it's what he turns into when you used the amiibo, I don't think this will lead to a gold one at all
Well gotta say, that was a poor design decision. The box is nice though. Still want a gold one and an active pose representative of the powerup. And I was staying away from spoilers with this and Yoshi's Woolly World, darn it.

Yeah, but they also take FOREVER to ship. That's the kicker.

IDK, maybe they'd be better for something like this since it's a pre-order.

Seriously buddy, if there's been one exclusive amiibo who's had great availability online, it's Jigglypuff. I'll be the first to call bullshit on somebody who says it's your fault you missed something like Pit because it was available for an hour in the Summer, but Jigglypuff was up for forever. I get it if you are a casual collector or a parent or something but it's hard to imagine anybody who really wanted one not being able to get it from Target.
ue7t9Kw.jpg

Oh good. We haven't been able to buy Villager yet because TRU bought up the "exclusivity" of the reprint I guess.  So I get to go wait in line on some morning again.

Is there any semi-reliable method of obtaining a Splatoon 3 pack at retail aside from dumb luck?  I see people post about seeing them at random in Best Buys, but I've seen nothing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back