Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Japanese R.O.B. is up on Amazon JP. I just placed an order. He might be flickering though.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B016OAKUSG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
Thanks for this. I had turned off page monitoring just before they appeared because I was getting a lot of false alerts and couldn't have it keep popping up while I'm at work. Thankfully observant people noticed Famicom ROB was up and I looked here at the exact correct time to get him.

I just wish there was a better way of getting notified here when something big comes up.

What are the chances of finding a blue or pink yoshi this weekend. I don't have time to go tomorrow morning when the stores open.

I saw AmiiboAlerts Twitter saying Target stock for the Yoshis are 4 each & 10 bundles per store. Don't believe that crap. I put in the DPCI's on Brickseek and the store 10 minutes from me has 30 pink and 15 blue as of now. And of course it's possible they might have more on the way.

Really wish Amazon JP would just fucking ship to the US...
They do. I've successfully shipped items inventoried by Amazon to my US address...

edit: when setting up your account address information, there should be a button that says 'You want to register a new address outside'. Click that and you can enter international address; in this case it would be USA which is obviously international to Japan. The only shipping type is called "AmazonGlobal overseas delivery". Shipping is about $10 for a single item and usually a few dollars more per item. I just ordered some game soundtracks a few weeks ago and shipping was $13.xx and took about a week to arrive.

They do. I've successfully shipped items inventoried by Amazon to my US address...

edit: when setting up your account address information, there should be a button that says 'You want to register a new address outside'. Click that and you can enter international address; in this case it would be USA which is obviously international to Japan. The only shipping type is called "AmazonGlobal overseas delivery". Shipping is about $10 for a single item and usually a few dollars more per item. I just ordered some game soundtracks a few weeks ago and shipping was $13.xx and took about a week to arrive.
Amazon JP did let me register an address this way. But, wouldn't let me checkout with ROB:

(Translated with Google)

Your designated address, contains the items that can not be delivered in the delivery can not goods or specification of the delivery method, the tempo. For delivery limit, Learn more Please confirm from, addressee, please change the delivery method.

I saw AmiiboAlerts Twitter saying Target stock for the Yoshis are 4 each & 10 bundles per store. Don't believe that crap. I put in the DPCI's on Brickseek and the store 10 minutes from me has 30 pink and 15 blue as of now. And of course it's possible they might have more on the way.
not in my area, my closest store has 8 of each and 10 bundles, but most have 4 each and 10 bundles, though there is one store with 12 each.

I see the blue going first, even when they went online blue sold out first. so I'd say if you want a blue get out in the morning.

You sir, are correct! I've never tried to order a video game from Amazon JP; just tried it and was denied. Oh well, at least I can still get my OSTs from them! :)
All the international Amazon sites are so weird... some of them will ship games/accessories to the US, others won't. Amazon UK even went through phases where it would and wouldn't ship games to the US. Then I think at some point, it just only shipped some games to the US but not others.

Really annoying.

Thankfully I was able to get a pre-order in on their website, just wish I knew what numbers the other stores were getting, I have a couple friends who want these too but can't get off work to get them.

Last edited:
Does Target has street date/register locked for tomorrow on Yoshis? Because most of them are in stock @ the target stores now.

I'm at a Meijer in Cbus Oh that has approx 20 packs of AC cards. I have not seen them lately anywhere else. I purchased 9 packs when released and got several duplicates.

Hey you can't blame them. Over half of the Walmart workers live on food stamps and government support.
Eh, maybe if they did their damn jobs they wouldn't be working retail in Wal-Mart to begin with?

Based on how half the employees at my nearest Wal-Mart can't even be bothered to man their fucking registers during their shift, it's no wonder nobody else will take them.

Last edited:
Eh, maybe if they did their damn jobs they wouldn't be working retail in Wal-Mart to begin with?

Based on how half the employees at my nearest Wal-Mart can't even be bothered to man their fucking registers during their shift, it's no wonder nobody else will take them.
Or maybe they don't do more than the bare minimum because they're working at Walmart and it depresses them. Self checkout is faster anyways.. Depending on the level of competence of the self that's checking out at least.

Or maybe they don't do more than the bare minimum because they're working at Walmart and it depresses them. Self checkout is faster anyways.. Depending on the level of competence of the self that's checking out at least.
Yeah, it's a self fulfilling prophecy :cry:

Looking at those paltry stock numbers for the Yarn Yoshis makes me grateful that my Amiibo addiction stops at color variations. Good luck on the hunt tomorrow for those of you who are trying for them though. 

Looking at those paltry stock numbers for the Yarn Yoshis makes me grateful that my Amiibo addiction stops at color variations. Good luck on the hunt tomorrow for those of you who are trying for them though.
What? The Target nearest me has 15 blue & 30 pink, as do several other locations in my area. Fiinding the Target Exclusive Steelbook of Edward Scissorhands is more difficult than getting these will be.

Amiibo: The Game Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival is up. Let the cash-grabbing begin!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSHRPN0/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0BT0GM6ZQQP837J3B8KT&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

Do the different colors do anything different in Wooly World? What about the regular Yoshi amiibo?

At this point I don't care about the game anymore, I'm just curious. But you have to admit those Yarn Yoshi's look awesome.

Last edited:
What? The Target nearest me has 15 blue & 30 pink, as do several other locations in my area. Fiinding the Target Exclusive Steelbook of Edward Scissorhands is more difficult than getting these will be.
Yes, but not all stores are your stores. The three closest to me are only getting 3-4 of each. And judging by some of the posts here as well as on reddit, 3-4 seems to be the average.

Kinda glad I already ordered from Target even if they won't arrive till Tuesday. Just gotta pick up the game tomorrow.

Also ordered that AC Amiibo Bundle, not sure how stock will be considering stuff is coming out right around the Holiday/Black Friday rushes.

Walked in and grabbed the last one in my area for 9.99 last night by the way. Really great quality. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back