amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So uh... I'll be here for awhile. Let me know when Wolf Link is up for pre-order!

Damn just when I thought I was out with amiibo now I'm getting pulled back in. Guess I have to go pick up that Villager amiibo now. How are stocks looking at Toysrus for it?

Just preordered the Zelda bundle. Thanks for posting. Standing in TRU and they still have Villager. Picking up one to keep in box. My other Villager is open Japanese version. Associates do not know how many Mega Yarn Yoshi's they will receive.

Damn just when I thought I was out with amiibo now I'm getting pulled back in. Guess I have to go pick up that Villager amiibo now. How are stocks looking at Toysrus for it?
They should be there, but if you can't find any I have one I have to return that I can send to you at cost plus shipping.

From a Capcom press release, Mega Man Collection Collector's Edition for 3DS will be $49.99, comes with:

Standard edition, including all physical bonus items (2 themes, sample compilation soundtrack, 4 stickers)
Set of 6 Mega Man postcards
Exclusive gold-colored Mega Man amiibo

Last edited by a moderator:
that direct was as disapointing as it could have been... I never thought nintendo would be trying so hard to push me away, but here I am, reconsidering spending less money on their stuff, and more on stuff like Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider instead...

at least my brother will love Wolf Link, Twilight Pricess was his favorite Zelda so far (the only one he beat before me haha)

that direct was as disapointing as it could have been... I never thought nintendo would be trying so hard to push me away, but here I am, reconsidering spending less money on their stuff, and more on stuff like Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider instead...

at least my brother will love Wolf Link, Twilight Pricess was his favorite Zelda so far (the only one he beat before me haha)
It seems like they are just pushing risk-free games until the NX comes out since they already jumped ship off the Wii U. There are some nice JRPG coming out though that little to do with what Nintendo's own projects are up to.

bread's done
Back