amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a while but got and order in for store pickup using the mobile app instead of the website. Just received my order confirmation email. Off to bed.

Good fucking Lord! Finally got my order in after 30 minutes in mobile. Goodnight everybody.

Man, that was certainly a process.  

Thankfully I had the gift card from when they cancelled the Lucina order a few weeks ago, so I got Mario for nothing tonight.  I can live with that.  

Took me about 40 mins on mobile, but finally got two of 'em for pick-up. Now to pray they don't get cancelled, destroyed in transit, or the order doesn't just disappear from my account magically (still pissed about that...).

Good night everybody. Happy thanksgiving

I hate Walmart. Spent 40 minutes waiting for the cart to load... Eh... I was hoping that I wasn't going to go to Walmart in person... But I guess I would have to now...

Nah. I'll just wait...

I eventually got it. Now trying to get this ebay gift card to work to get a best buy card is another story... I should of been better prepared lol.

I finally got my order in.

Thanks for talking about it, guys! I wouldn't have even known about this if not for you guys and this thread.

I am glad that the scalpers backed off a bit. At least it's a bit easier to get amiibos than it used to be.

I'm hoping to grab a Mario in stores though rather than wait for store pick up and risking the packaging.. it's expected tomorrow correct?

I'm hoping to grab a Mario in stores though rather than wait for store pick up and risking the packaging.. it's expected tomorrow correct?
well tonight at opening, thanksgiving day. Mot stores are opening at noon but the ads dont start till in think 6pm. Best bet is get there at 5:00 so you ahve time to find parking and get in the store. Get near electronics area and just get it at 6pm..buy and get out of there before the chaos starts.

have you ever been to black Friday though? cause that place is a madhouse and people throwing shit around. I have a feeling the cards will look better on shipped ones than store ones.

I understand though, I imported one to open but I need a sealed one for my special Mario sealed amiibo collection.

I just placed order for store pick up. I am a Reg HR Mgr so to show support for stores I visit stores and comparison shop competition. At some point I will hit WM, Target, Kohl's etc. Everyone be safe.

It is working. The add to cart takes a while, but it eventually goes thru. I was able to get 1 for in-store pickup next friday.
That's the problem though, I can't even get the page to load. It just says "You selected one of our most popular items. Hold tight, we'll get you to it in just a moment. Sorry for the brief delay." It's been sitting like this for 5 minutes now...:whistle2:/

No problems browsing Walmart's Site. I am using Chrome to browse tho and on my computer.
I'm using Chrome too and it's only with the Modern Mario Amiibo, rest of the site is fine. But you were right, the page finally loaded, and I was able to check out just fine!:D

Apparently they're already on the floor for sale, I didn't see any though. :( I have one for in store pick up! Just need Ike tomorrow, and I'm done with Black Friday!

bread's done
Back