amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in here still wants Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge Code? Reply this Post & let me know you want 3DS or Wii U version. I'll PM's. I only have 20 Free 3DS/Wii U Codes. :)
I have a WiiU and 3DS as well if you're still giving out codes. I bought my most recent Amiibo the day before the promotion began (poor timing.)

Anyone in here still wants Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge Code? Reply this Post & let me know you want 3DS or Wii U version. I'll PM's. I only have 20 Free 3DS/Wii U Codes. :)
Ooh, I'll take one of each, if you have any left! Thanks a million in advance!

Can I get a Wii u code please?

Also, just got a Wii U with SSB for 150 (and quite a few other extras.) I'm wondering what Ambiibos are great to play with for SSB? Ryu? Looking for characters not in the game already.

all codes is sent out.  Check out mail BOX  :)

Here's extra 3DS Codes

1. B0JKQHT641VCL87B

2. B0JKQKFT337H9S96

3. B0JKQKG148TPS210

Dang. How do I keep missing all these code giveaways? Ah well, bit of patience is all. Should be out in a couple of weeks for everyone.

Nothing has come out in a while, what else would one expect?
Still hoping for a Robin/Lucina restock... or maybe it's happened and I missed it when I blinked.

I was thinking it would happen to coincide with Fates/Birthright but it hasn't and I haven't heard anything else about one in the US so I'm guessing it's not happening.

Still hoping for a Robin/Lucina restock... or maybe it's happened and I missed it when I blinked.

I was thinking it would happen to coincide with Fates/Birthright but it hasn't and I haven't heard anything else about one in the US so I'm guessing it's not happening.
Nope, didn't happen. I'm starting to give up hope on that ever happening actually.

Nope, didn't happen. I'm starting to give up hope on that ever happening actually.
Yeah, this one's not feeling good. I'm thinking of selling my entire collection because I'll never be able to complete it now, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I ever pay eBay prices for them.

damn gold mario for never coming back
That is one restock that could have been predicted to never occur given the stated limited nature. I would be very surprised if they ever re-did that one, maybe another one in gold (like they did for Mega Man).

I ain't want no foreign moon man language in my house! This is 'Murica!
Yeah, the rest of my collection is the NA release so if I bothered to have the entire set, I'd want them to be uniform. But if those two aren't getting re-released then I might not have a full set anyway.

Falco will be $5 next week with purchase of Star Fox Zero at Best Buy.

That is one restock that could have been predicted to never occur given the stated limited nature. I would be very surprised if they ever re-did that one, maybe another one in gold (like they did for Mega Man).
NOA didn't have to restock Silver Mario either yet he keeps popping up.

There were many, many more silvers out there. BB might have just consolidated some nationwide inventory and sold it online these past few days.
Exactly, that's the difference in the silver that was made in much higher numbers and sent to all stores, versus gold that was Walmart exclusive. I would not doubt that there are a few out there somewhere, Walmart is pretty well known to have stock get stuck in a back room and show up out of the blue at a store - but I wouldn't count on it. Neither will get re-printed, but the silver definitely had numbers on it's side.

In the end, both are stated as limited editions, and that usually means a single run.

So I had a dream last night that I went to TRU and found new Mario Kart, NSMB, newly announced SSB, and WWE amiibo. And I'm not even an avid amiibo collector....

Wasn't silver Mario reprinted once though? I seem to recall something like that when Greninja or something was released.

bread's done
Back