amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up robin and the ultimate Amiibo, waluigi, today. Leaves me only needing 4 for the smash set but I doubt I ever get those. Dedede and Meta Knight likely will never see a reprint and Wii Fit Trainer and Bowser Jr are the same boat at this point

Woo! Got Robin at gamestop yesterday. The employees were oblivious it came out but was just hanging on the pegs. Apparently the amiibo craze has died down but whatevs, just happy to complete my smash set finally! (Barring the 3 dlc figs yet to release)

As a heads up- for people that don't have GCU, the 2 for $20 sale at Toys R Us gets you the figures for a few cents cheaper than GCU at Best Buy. Plus, if you're buying 2 figures, you pass the free shipping threshhold. 

Between that sale and GCU, I was able to get Palutena and the new Mario series for $10 each.  

Speaking about the amiibo tru sale, if you get up to $100, you get a $25 giftcard back with a coupon that you can easily find instore.
Actually:

1. That offer has ended (although the $10 gift card if you buy $75 or more is one;

2. I don't think the offer is good on video games.

As a heads up- for people that don't have GCU, the 2 for $20 sale at Toys R Us gets you the figures for a few cents cheaper than GCU at Best Buy. Plus, if you're buying 2 figures, you pass the free shipping threshhold.

Between that sale and GCU, I was able to get Palutena and the new Mario series for $10 each.
$0.39 is $0.39 in savings per amiibo. So even though I have GCU, just not an elite or elite plus member. This seems like a slightly better deal to me as well.

Speaking about the amiibo tru sale, if you get up to $100, you get a $25 giftcard back with a coupon that you can easily find instore.
Will they let me buy 10 amiibo for $100 plus tax in one transaction in-store? I'm guessing not since it won't even let me buy 2 amiibo for $20 at TRU online in one transaction.

Toys R Us or Babies R Us is offering its Rewards R Us Members a $5 Reward on orders $19+ when you select free store pickup. Perfect for the 2 for $20 amiibo sale.

Offer is valid 11/7 Only!

So I went to gamestop today to get a couple of Genesect codes and to my surprise I found a few Robin Amiibo in stock and I grabbed one. For those missing it check your local gamestop to see if they have them. He was the last Smash series character I needed. Would like a US Wii Fit Trainer but as of now set is complete.

So I went to gamestop today to get a couple of Genesect codes and to my surprise I found a few Robin Amiibo in stock and I grabbed one. For those missing it check your local gamestop to see if they have them. He was the last Smash series character I needed. Would like a US Wii Fit Trainer but as of now set is complete.
You wouldn't have been surprised if you checked this thread a few days ago.

You wouldn't have been surprised if you checked this thread a few days ago.
Yeah I was reading it now. Haven't been following amiibo news as much these last couple of months since Robin was the only one I was missing and Lucina got a reprint so I figured I would just wait and he would get one announced too eventually. Didn't think he would come out so quickly and silently though.

Waddle Dee, Daisy and Waluigi amiibo' s $5.00 at the Opelousas, La  Super Walmart.. Brick Seek shows Rosalina for $5.00 but none in stock.  I bought the last Waddle Dee, Waluigi and the last two  Daisy amiibo. According to Brick Seek a nearby Walmart has Waddle Dee for $2.00 and another nearby store has it for $1.00.

Toys R Us FINALLY dropped the price of the Dark Skylanders Superchargers starter pack. It's currently $24.99

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=68545586&skuid=21898106

This is the only way to get the Dark Bowser Skymiibo. I've been waiting quite awhile for it to drop in price. Now I have every Amiibo released in the U.S.! :D/
the donkey kong one is also $12.99 for those interested.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=85891026&cp=&parentPage=search

theres also a buy 1 get 1 40% off on all video game and amiibo/skylander figures so might as well take advantage of that offer if you can.

the donkey kong one is also $12.99 for those interested.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=85891026&cp=&parentPage=search

theres also a buy 1 get 1 40% off on all video game and amiibo/skylander figures so might as well take advantage of that offer if you can.
The B1G1 40% off didn't work for the Skylanders Superchargers starter pack.

Not an amiibo, but something of interest to amiibo collectors, the 6 inch World Of Nintendo Metroid is in stock for shipping at TRU. This is a pretty cool little figure and had been hard to get for a really long time:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=50940496&cp=&parentPage=search

The B1G1 40% off didn't work for the Skylanders Superchargers starter pack.

Not an amiibo, but something of interest to amiibo collectors, the 6 inch World Of Nintendo Metroid is in stock for shipping at TRU. This is a pretty cool little figure and had been hard to get for a really long time:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=50940496&cp=&parentPage=search
TRU has 10 dollar r rewards for in store pick up on Orders over $19. Today only . I think it was just 5 dollars last week

I've been out of the game for a while. Are any stores selling palutena right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw at least one at my TRU today (Palutena is a TRU exclusive for the restock), I already had her so left her there - but seems they still had them. Also lots of Pits and the other restocks and the new Mario Party ones. Note the online stock thing on their website doesn't work really well for those, so just because it says they aren't in stock doesn't mean you won't find them.

Yes, Dark Donkey Kong was available on the GS website for a long time but is now out of stock. A few stores near me still have it in stock though.

Stealin from the CAG homepage:

$4.99 for both Modern and Retro Mario 30th Anniversary Amiibo. Make sure you click "Buy together and save" add to cart button lower on the page, since adding both separately didnt work for me. Also select in-store pickup to avoid the $5.99 shipping charge.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mario-Classic-Color-30th-Anniversary-Series-amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-New-Nintendo-3DS/46189330?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=00731028993078004060&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

[quote name="Deader2818" post="13538934" timestamp="1480037903"]Probably Rosalina and Luma. Only one that hasn't gotten a reprint. Maybe wario?[/

I would put bowser jr in that group too. Wii fit trainer is still pretty scarce

Which new Zelda ones? I thought those were for closer to release of the new game in March.

What is the trade in value of Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl? I just want the original colored Squid, but no FYE near me so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that. (Heck, I'd let someone who found a FYE clearance one keep the other two figures and pay for the squid anyway.)

Which new Zelda ones? I thought those were for closer to release of the new game in March.

What is the trade in value of Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl? I just want the original colored Squid, but no FYE near me so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do that. (Heck, I'd let someone who found a FYE clearance one keep the other two figures and pay for the squid anyway.)
8 bit Link, Ocarina Link, and Wind Waker 2 pack.

bread's done
Back