amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i need the 6 monster hunter to be complete :(

everyone does consider the supercharger/amiibo hybrid as complete right? i have both regular and dark variants of bowser and DK :)

everyone does consider the supercharger/amiibo hybrid as complete right? i have both regular and dark variants of bowser and DK :)
Generally yes if you're going for a full set. Hate the paint jobs on those though, my regular Hammer Slam Bowser looks like he's cross-eyed :(

That sounds like a job for spray paint. (or not giving a crap about non-retail release ones)
Basically that lol, same reason why NES full set collectors don't consider Nintendo World Championships as part of a full set. It has to have been for sale at retail at some point

Im such an idiot. I was on the damn site when TP Link went up and even had it + the cloud amiibo in my cart and didn't pull the trigger and now it's sold out. God dammit

It looks like Amazon finally updated their Corrin listing to show the correct image. Now if only they'd actually put it up for sale so I could stop worrying about it. 

Glad I got an order in at the store for Cloud P2. Never owned a single one of these things until now and kind of funny it's for a PlayStation era character. :lol:

Just got a Cloud and Link preorder in store, last Link they had. I know I'm gonna end up missing the Amazon preorders though...I really want MM Link for the Fierce Deity Link, hopefully that one gets announced by BB or someone soon.

Brickseek shows like good stock of three different zelda amiibos at a Walmart like 10 miles away. Went here and they said they didn't have them and that all amiibos were out. Didn't seem they knew what they were doing.

Just got a Cloud and Link preorder in store, last Link they had. I know I'm gonna end up missing the Amazon preorders though...I really want MM Link for the Fierce Deity Link, hopefully that one gets announced by BB or someone soon.
Where are you located? I even tried to go to stores out in the "country" a bit, but most of them only got 1 Link pre-order and it was gone...

Where are you located? I even tried to go to stores out in the "country" a bit, but most of them only got 1 Link pre-order and it was gone...
Chattanooga, TN. I live near about 8-10 stores that are within reasonable driving distance. I called 5 yesterday and 1 store that's about 20 miles from my house said they had 1 left, no idea how many they had total. I made the mistake of calling when I still had to work another 30 minutes or so, so I didn't show up until an hour later but they still had it thankfully.

I would bet that Brickseek is pretty accurate at telling you what a stores inventory says it has. Its just the stores themselves aren't keeping correct numbers or fixing inaccuracies.

I would bet that Brickseek is pretty accurate at telling you what a stores inventory says it has. Its just the stores themselves aren't keeping correct numbers or fixing inaccuracies.
Yep, I've found that Brickseek is very acccurate, it's stores' inventory that is the problem. Only issue that I've seen is where they've scanned it in and not put it on the floor or for fast selling items, I'm not sure how quick Brickseek pulls data.

Just got a Link from a Gamestop here in Chicago about an hour ago, wasn't their last one either. Hopefully these aren't as scarce as it seems.

Just got a Link from a Gamestop here in Chicago about an hour ago, wasn't their last one either. Hopefully these aren't as scarce as it seems.
It's not nearly as bad as wave 3 or 4 so far, thank god. Just give me a good 6 hour window to preorder my stuff and I'm good. The bullshit is when they sell out in 10 minutes like a couple years ago

All of the local stores were out of TP Link and Cloud 2. Called the one in the mall and they still had multiple of both. If you still don't have a preorder, try there. Now I can cancel the BS online order with $12 shipping :D

So Gamestop is running a sale on used Amiibos (if you can find them) 5 for $5. I was able to get Chibi Robo and Lucas for 1.49 each.

I think a lot of Gamestops no longer sell used toys to life figures.  I know all my local stores are wiped out.

Speaking of Gamestop, all Animal Crossing amiibo have been lowered to $2.99 each.  May be time to pick up those that you are missing.  I got Kappn but couldn't find Rover yet (they were the last two I was missing along with Summer outfit Isabelle).

I think a lot of Gamestops no longer sell used toys to life figures. I know all my local stores are wiped out.

Speaking of Gamestop, all Animal Crossing amiibo have been lowered to $2.99 each. May be time to pick up those that you are missing. I got Kappn but couldn't find Rover yet (they were the last two I was missing along with Summer outfit Isabelle).
Yeah, I checked 2 stores last night and found next to nothing. I did see a new Ness amiibo, which is the first time I've seen one in person.

I also got my 2 Japanes MH amiibos the other day. Looking at the paper in the bottom, it looks like you can pull off the rider and switch which mount they are on?! Wow, I guess I need to get the rest and open them, haha.

Yeah, I checked 2 stores last night and found next to nothing. I did see a new Ness amiibo, which is the first time I've seen one in person.

I also got my 2 Japanes MH amiibos the other day. Looking at the paper in the bottom, it looks like you can pull off the rider and switch which mount they are on?! Wow, I guess I need to get the rest and open them, haha.
Ness seems to be a decent pickup at $8.97 if you haven't gotten it yet.

Yep! They have little posts that fit into the mounts. I've only opened Qurupeco so far, but they're really nice.

Did the Skyward Sword amiibo already sell out on Amazon? It says currently unavailable? Did I miss it? Or is that just a placeholder for when they do put it up?

bread's done
Back