amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I find his posts funny, not only because of the content but because they rile up people like yourself. If you're that offended then just put him on ignore...
Well spoken Kyle. I find it better off to just add these troll accusers like him to my ignore list and have him add me to his. One can only take so many laughs when people claim what you say isn't true before you just have to shrug it off, laugh at their nonacceptance of the truth, and move on. Then again I must question if doubters like him are indeed a neckbeard themselves or why else would they feel offended in the first place? An insecurity perhaps? Oh well, who am I to come in-between a grown man and his toys.

If Nintendo was more in touch with their community they would have released an amiibo in the design of a flipper. Maybe it could have show the flipper carrying a huge pile of amiibo and pushing a child to the ground. Would have been the perfect keepsake to remember this whole fad by.

Personally I find his posts funny, not only because of the content but because they rile up people like yourself. If you're that offended then just put him on ignore...
This has nothing about being offended and everything about people being too gullible to see through his act. Yes, finding troll posts funny is supposed to be the point, but people believe him. Sorry, I am just sick of the concept after sh!tposting played a part in politics this past year. At least you know he is putting on an act, and that is all I can really want of someone. You have the ability to think critically, which is more than it appears I can say for a lot of people.

And if his response isn't a textbook example of proving my point then I don't know what is. :D/ (not pointing at you, you already know he is putting on an act)

Amiibo from BB came in a box today. They have been very good with the shipping these last few waves.

This has nothing about being offended and everything about people being too gullible to see through his act. Yes, finding troll posts funny is supposed to be the point, but people believe him. Sorry, I am just sick of the concept after sh!tposting played a part in politics this past year. At least you know he is putting on an act, and that is all I can really want of someone. You have the ability to think critically, which is more than it appears I can say for a lot of people.

And if his response isn't a textbook example of proving my point then I don't know what is. :D/ (not pointing at you, you already know he is putting on an act)

Amiibo from BB came in a box today. They have been very good with the shipping these last few waves.
Personally, I just don't think he's very funny and so his posts become a literal waste of screen space. He tries too hard and it just comes off as desperate. I mean there are legitimately some hilarious sh*tposters on here, but he isn't even close to being one of them.

I was a little worried because I wasn't able to find the Fire Emblem 2-pack at Target on Friday morning, and I was heading out of town for the weekend. Big family reunion out-of-state, and I was sans internet and didn't have access to my usual shopping the whole time. Very much a packed schedule, with no free time for shopping for amiibos. When I finally get back into town and start poking around, lo-and-behold, Amazon has the new 2-pack in stock, no problems. That was mildly anti-climactic, but it's great that I was able to pick up this latest release without any real trouble or drama.

That would've been stupid considering they're still available on the GameStop, Toys R Us, Amazon, and Target websites, as well as in tons of stores (at least around me)

Said item is in high demand and was removed from my cart even though I was at the payment step.

Anyone have a zip code that worked for pick up? I travel all over the place for my job and also have relatives all over the country. I *HATE* the system used by Best Buy, GameStop and pretty much everywhere else. Just tell me where it is and I'll decide if I can go and get it... don't make me play zip code guessing games! UGH!

seriously we are less than a month away and still no preorders for amazon
Alm and Celica didn't go up for order until their actual street date. Nintendo allotments are always unpredictable (RIP my BoTW Master's Edition pre-order), so I think this may be their new approach to avoid cancellations/complaints/ fucks

I just realized Link comes out on my birthday. If any of you are feeling generous :] Jk.

Just really wish I didn't have to watch this thread 24/7.
You really should use NowInStock as it immediately contacts you the second an item is back in stock. I did that yesterday and got all my preorders before the insanity began.

Anyone have a zip code that worked for pick up? I travel all over the place for my job and also have relatives all over the country. I *HATE* the system used by Best Buy, GameStop and pretty much everywhere else. Just tell me where it is and I'll decide if I can go and get it... don't make me play zip code guessing games! UGH!
they basically just turned off the ability to order. I was at the final page for store pickup when it went oos. Seconds before, it showed every store within 250 miles, after it showed 0 stores. BB usually allows store pickup orders to be made at like 1:30am on the release day.

There are now lots of stores to pick up for me at Best Buy for the Majora Mask Link. Yesterday it showed no stores available, so give it a shot you guys!

Im an idiot, my Amiibo panic mode kicked in when I saw the page back and ordered it, only to realize I had ordered one weeks ago when it went up with Bayonetta

bread's done
Back