amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, "this item is currently unavailable for purchase"

saw the links right away.  took a couple minutes to get one order for singles of all four.  went back to order a second set and now its unavailable, just fyi. 

They will come back at some point. Don't get your panties in a wad just yet.  The site is being slow and acting up.

Hmmm now checking again mine isn't showing up either. But I got the order confirm page and my $5 certificate I used is also gone.

Weird I dont see my order in my history either

EDIT: I ordered using the all and got a confirm screen too.

Yeah same here, I got the conf number but no email and it's not in orders. I went to the cart page and it says bb.com is currently unavailable. Maybe just a delay.

So it seems like the Metroid amiibo will be a 2 pack. The wedding Mario amiibo will be a triple pack. The Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo will be individual.

sadly several people have contacted bestbuy and been told they where put up by mistake and now the pages are even down. All orders are cancelled. 

The pages for the Champions amiibo are down, I don't think anyone's safe yet.

Finally got around to signing up for Nowinstock after today's announcements. Crazy how many announcements we got today.

So some people got confirmations and someone reported that they werent even supposed to be up. This is good news for those who weren't able to get in on them yet! I really cannot miss these amiibo

I think I might done with amiibo. I honestly have like no room for these and I dont even have room for the current ones I have lol.
That's me 3 months ago. Thinking I might need to sell some to make room. Definitely skipping the new Mario amiibos, but the Zelda champions just look too good. And I need a Metroid. Was going to skip Samus, but it's a two pack.

So many amiibo today o_O

At least I got the 4 at BB before they went away. Worried about some of these being exclusives again, but I doubt the mario ones would be at least.

Ugh of course I miss those 4 going up, I swear they will still be making new Amiibo when I have kids in 10+ years and I'll still be buying them all (And likely need to own a second home just to store them all)

Can't wait for the NEXT wave of BotW amiibo. Beedle, Kass, Calamity Ganon, Calamity Ganon's slimy cyber sac, the Impa, Paya and Purah 3-pack, and then of course that one NPC who kinda looks like Robin Williams but probably isn't really Robin Williams. I hear when you scan it in you'll get a Mrs. Doubtfire armor set.

bread's done
Back