amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Mario+Rabbids CE sold out in 20 mins and changed to "not available" yet the Guardian amiibo sold out hours ago and still has the "add to cart" button. :whistle2:k

So the Mario+Rabbids CE sold out in 20 mins and changed to "not available" yet the Guardian amiibo sold out hours ago and still has the "add to cart" button. :whistle2:k
Dang it's a Gamestop exclusive. Guess I'll try to preordered in store today when I get off work.

The archer and Rider are also available for shipping. Just placed an order.
Wanted to bump this post so it can be seen by other CAGs on the newest page (it was the last post on the previous page so some may have missed it). Pleaced an order a while ago and still seems to be working for Archer and Rider Link (Guardian and Zelda seem dead).

wow! cpsia certificates updated june 13th and instore at gamestop on june 16th? nice turnaround!

edit: also, all newly announced amiibo, including metroid/samus) are available instore at gamestop for $5 pre-order (zelda botw amiibo may be sold out though)

Does anybody know if Best buy is open for the Zelda BOTW amiibos? I called all my best buys around me to get Mipha and they said that pre-orders aren't up yet for any of the stores. Can anybody confirm? 

Does anybody know if Best buy is open for the Zelda BOTW amiibos? I called all my best buys around me to get Mipha and they said that pre-orders aren't up yet for any of the stores. Can anybody confirm?
These went up two or three days ago and sold out relatively fast. Unsure if another pre-order restock will happen. I chose to pick mine up in store.

These went up two or three days ago and sold out relatively fast. Unsure if another pre-order restock will happen. I chose to pick mine up in store.
Damn...The only one I didn't get a chance to preorder Mipha :(. Do you know what companies will be selling them or pre-orders?

Did anyone else who pre ordered the Zelda Amiibo from best buy have the option to make changes grayed out?
I ordered the 4 plus a few games and the games have a blue "make changes" button, but the amiibo it's grayed out. No cancellation yet still all day preparing. Just thought it was weird

Did anyone else who pre ordered the Zelda Amiibo from best buy have the option to make changes grayed out?
I ordered the 4 plus a few games and the games have a blue "make changes" button, but the amiibo it's grayed out. No cancellation yet still all day preparing. Just thought it was weird
I am having a similar issue with one of my preorders. Ordered all the Amiibo for preorder but some only allowed shipping. Was able to change all to instore pickup but Daruk make changes is greyed out and I cannot change it.

FWIW I had this issue preordering the original BOTW Amiibo from Best Buy, where it only allowed me to change the Guardian for in-store pickup, the rest were grayed out, but they shipped as scheduled. I still worried if they would, just as worry about whether or not Daruk will ship.

Did anyone have any problems pre ordering botw amiibos at GameStop? My order got cancelled Twice online.
yes. i didn't get an order in, but when i attempted an order, it was removed from cart, but the buy now button was still active. gs probably accepted too many orders and had to cancel some. (this is concerning the restock of guardian+zelda amiibos)

if anyone missed out on the NEW zelda BOTW amiibo (like me), remember to brickseek+target on launch day and get ready to line up :)

Or just stop acting crazy about them and wait for stock to show up eventually....... or go without....gasp.  Teach nintendo a lesson. he he

I'm still on a hellwait for clearance Guardian amiibo. I'm really banking on them being overproduced at some point this year or next so I can afford to buy an army of them.

In reality, I know I'll never get that lucky, especially since I seem to missing out on everything recently. Im just not online much anymore.

And this time I'm too stubborn/cheap to pay retail.

if I can't get an order in at BestBuy, well screw it (Prime is next to useless for me now).

After turning my amiibo display case into a Zelda themed display, I didn't have a good spot to put all my amiibo at.

Now that I have a Switch I got an interesting idea. Back when I used my display case for amiibo, I printed out a 2D design of a Final Destination stage for all my Smash amiibo to sit on. I'm using that again, along with a Razer Firefly mousepad and came up with this.

The firefly only turns on when the Switch is docked. I might consider designing a Final Destination stage the same size at the Firefly later on. The Firefly can change colors or stay one color( I have it at just purple ). The mousepad is on top of a game case, to make it look like it's floating.

I may end up selling a couple amiibo as well to clear up some space. I hardly used most of these now.

Now Nintendo just needs to make Smash for Switch :/

C9pTeSC.jpg

RbVOtyR.jpg

saw on front page but all the new BotW Champ Amiibos are available for preorder on walmart.com for those still looking.  Still hope they come back at BB but at least they're a lock.

Thanks for the heads up on the Walmart listing. Missed both Bestbuy and Game stop so went ahead and ordered a set from Wal-Mart. Hopefully it goes through.

What has been everyone's experience with Wal-Mart pre orders on Amiibos ?

Walmart also has the new Mario Odyssey amiibos up for preorder. I just bought the triple pack along with the 4 Zelda champions. If Best Buy gets them in stock again it would obviously be better for the GCU savings.

Walmart also has the new Mario Odyssey amiibos up for preorder. I just bought the triple pack along with the 4 Zelda champions. If Best Buy gets them in stock again it would obviously be better for the GCU savings.
Best Buy has the Mario Odyssey amiibos still available for pre-order, they're just for sale individually.

Anyone haveing any problems with placing an order on walmart. Tried to get breath of the wild amiibo and my order keeps getting cancled.

Those Walmart preorders have been live for awhile, something smells like cancellations.
If Walmart doesn't deliver and does what they did when they didn't deliver on Lucina (give a $20 gift card) - yeah, I'll be cool with that.

The Mario ones I can see, but BotW ones, dunno, the initial run sold out and I rarely saw them on shelves.
The initial BOTW run didn't even sell out in preorders over several months and only Zelda and Guardian were scarce soon after release date. It took a while for the rest of them to be scarce. This 2nd run of BOTW amiibo was pretty quick to sell out in the preorder stage in the few places it has gone up so far.

So for those who got Palutina at Amazon when it was first released did it go up on sale right at midnight on release day? Want to make sure I get the Skyward Sword Link amiibo

bread's done
Back