amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend went to one LameStop near his work place. the worker said they didnt get any. he just told him whatever its on the shelf thats all the Zelda amiibo. not sure if the worker is lying or not. store availability shows they have it.

I got a TP Link today just because it seemed like a good opportunity. Honestly just looking a Majora's mask one. If anyone has an extra Majora's and is interested in trading let me know.

If anyone in anchorage wants a guardian Amiibo, I have two on hold for pickup that I'm not going to get. PM me and we'll figure it out.

Got one of the two TP Links at my local gamestop. Girl at rhe register was asking if it got you Epona in the game. Told her I thought so. She probably got the other one. Seen a bunch of Wolf Links at two different GS this week. I left them since I have it from the Wii U game.

Damn it I was at GameStop yesterday! Had I known I would have asked if they had any...the place had a big stack of amiibos behind the desk but I was just like, "na there's no way..".
I gotta check this thread more often. >>;

Just to confirm, I have 2 Eponas. One from Smash Link and one from TP Link.

Ended up chasing TP Link at a couple nearby locations after noticing they had them in stock. Lost out by just a couple minutes at each store. Called around at a few locations further out and they were all placed on hold or already picked up. Bummer.

Thank you Mclarry for the heads up on the restock of TP Link at Gamestop.

I was able to get two this morning. One for my son and one for my ever growing Zelda Collection.

I'm kinda glad then. I can put this one WAY on the backburner.

The figure itself isn't particularly interesting unlike Wolf Link or Majora's Mask Link, so if it's basically "Another boring Link figure that does the exact same things as Smash LInk", I can wait until well into the future and only pick it up for the sake of being a completionist.

I'm kinda glad then. I can put this one WAY on the backburner.

The figure itself isn't particularly interesting unlike Wolf Link or Majora's Mask Link, so if it's basically "Another boring Link figure that does the exact same things as Smash LInk", I can wait until well into the future and only pick it up for the sake of being a completionist.
My thoughts exactly. Have all the other Zelda Amiibo, so a part of me feels the need to have the full set, but I'm certainly in no rush to get one and if I never do, so be it.

Yeah, i pretty much just got it cause it was there. As for a complete Zelda set, i am still missing Shiek, WW Link two pack, OoT Link, SS Link, and MM Link. Maybe one day. Not concerned. I have access to those if I want the BOTW items. Also missing bobo from the BOTW amiibo.

Anybody have experience with Play Asia? I ordered 2 Amiibo from them that shipped 2-3 weeks ago by Airmail (cheapest option), and they still haven't been delivered yet...no tracking, unfortunately.

Anybody have experience with Play Asia? I ordered 2 Amiibo from them that shipped 2-3 weeks ago by Airmail (cheapest option), and they still haven't been delivered yet...no tracking, unfortunately.
I have had items take up to 30 days to be delivered to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm surprised there isn't a bigger difference between TP Link and Skyward Link... That just seems lazy.
Well with Smash Link being OOP, having a new, different figure unlock something that people can no longer get is probably a good thing. Of course it is now just as hard to get TP Link as Smash Link...

I guess they got snatched up before the store associate could get them for store pickup as my order was canceled. Oh well.
Checked a couple other Targets that showed Limited Stock and in-store showed 1 available, but nowhere to be found. It seems all in-stock Targets just have inventory errors.

The funny thing is that even though Richfield canceled my order, it now shows in-stock, but now can't order for pickup.

3-4 weeks, usually closer to 3, is normal using economy shipping from my experience.

Always pay the different for better shipping with: CdJapan, PlayAsia & SolarisJapan.

You'll be thankful later. 

With AmiAmi always do the EMS or Air Small Packet shipping. EMS for games and it usually comes in like 5 days or less, and Small Packet for Amiibos and figures and they usually come in like a week or two.

Those slow shipping methods take all damn millennia and a lot don't have tracking, which worries me with expensive/rare things coming from overseas. Had a few packages totally go missing at some point between A and B, and luckily the retailers replaced them without hassle.

Thanks for the replies...I'll keep waiting and hoping my SSB Zelda and Toon Zelda aren't lost in transit...

Now I'm just waiting for Amazon JP to ship SSB Sheik and SSB Toon Link and I'll have a complete set of Zelda-relsted amiibo. Apparently a lot of folks on Reddit said their orders were canceled for those 2, but mine is still active...was supposed to ship by June 30th, but no word yet :whistle2:/

For a second there, I was starting to think wolf link was super rare. I literally just cracked the package open last night and was afraid I made a fatal error
No, you performed the correct action. You are now able to use the product as the manufacturer intended.

I....need...to....stay away from thread. I just got a twilight princess link. I don't need these but now I wanna complete the set

The champion amiibo's are up for pre-order again at best buy if anyone hasn't yet gotten a pre-order in. 

bread's done
Back