amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully P2 Corrin will be up on Amazon for longer than an hour as I will be sleeping on and off all day after working all last night.

A GS near me had 2 extra P2 Clouds. 1 left Westerville Oh. They also had Bandai DragonBall Super characters Super Saiyan Goku, Vegeta and Beerus. My son will be so pumped. He has become a huge DBZ fan.

Stopped by Target on my way to work and pretty much picked up all of the non-store-exclusive amiibos. No one was waiting in line, so I had my pick of the litter. Just one of each, this time. I gave up doubling up or going for mint-in-box quite a while ago. Now I just have to get my hands on the Best Buy exclusive Bayonetta and I should be done.

Anyone think the splatoon amiibo will be rare? The first wave ended up getting clearanced so I'm holding off on them.
The girl inkling seems seriously understocked around me, so I bought her just in case. I haven't found one of her at any walmarts or GameStops here and I grabbed the only one at the three BB's I went to.

Anyone think the splatoon amiibo will be rare? The first wave ended up getting clearanced so I'm holding off on them.
I picked up a some zelda amiibos full price thinking they were rare (wolf link and archer link) since I barely ever saw them.
Fast forward about a month later: best buy has an abundance of them.

Just picked up my preorders from BB and they have a ton of extras of all especially the bayo P2 and have 1 neon and like 15 extra grey switches so this was a pretty big restock

Whomever recommended NowInStock a while back, I have to thank you. They sent me a text almost immediately and I managed to get an order placed pretty quickly - the only caveat was that I had to search for the listing and click on the More Buying Choices option from there to actually be able to put it in my cart. For some reason it wasn't showing on the product's page as in stock.

Corrin P2 is live per Amazon Prime text just now.
Was about to mention this after ordering my figure.

As for the others, I did manage to pick up Player 1 Corrin as well Player 1 Cloud and Bayonetta at my local Toys R Us. However, the Player 2 Cloud figures were sold out at the Gamestops that I checked (although I did manage to pick up the Negatron Darkwing Duck Pop figure that I have a feeling will be the "hot" figure of the Comic-Con exclusives offered at Gamestop).

I was just a smidge too late for P2 Corrin. It showed as in stock but wouldn't let me check out. I placed an import order on this one just in case and now I'm glad I did.

fucking hell Amazon. Finally ordered Corrin Player 2 amiibo with 4 other DVDs in hope that it will come in the same order (in a box), but it seems the amiibo will be shipping separately from the DVD...Damn it all to hell. Now I'm going to get another crushed amiibo (I've been having the same as of late with Amazon).

That's insane considering the other store exclusives were available for a long time.  Bayonetta P2 was up for at least a month, maybe more and Cloud P2 was up for a good number of days. 

Got my order in for Corrin P2, and was able to pick up a Bayonetta P2 at Best Buy. Thankfully, I was able to get back to work in time for my morning meeting. But I didn't want to risk another Majora's Mask situation. (still haven't managed to get one of those, Best Buy has not restocked them yet in my area) With the pre-order I made for the Cloud P2 amiibo, that's got me covered.

bread's done
Back