amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Guardians are up on amazon also.
Very strange how they are listed as lightning deals, with the discount being one penny. I guess this is to show how many of the amiibo are available? Show's 22% sold as of writing.

Too bad they no longer get the discount even with pre-order, though. Have some Amazon credit to use. Oh well!

Majora's Mask Link Amiibo Is up for in store pick-up at BBY. There will probably be a chain-wide in store restock at some point because there's reports of select stores getting restocks in today.

Got those Zelda Guardians on pre-order. I'm a bit relieved, I prefer to get these from Amazon when possible. Now I have to stop by Best Buy and see whether or not I can get one of those Majora Mask reprints.

As I was buying a MM today the cashier said "everybody is buying these today! ... My coworker bought four! She said she loves these things." Right.....

Majora's Mask Link Amiibo Is up for in store pick-up at BBY. There will probably be a chain-wide in store restock at some point because there's reports of select stores getting restocks in today.
Thanks for the heads up! Was able to do an in-store pickup at my local Best Buy. Been waiting for a restock for a while now.

When I first checked Best Buy's website for MM Link yesterday only one store 40 miles away had it.  Now there are 5 choices including my closest store so it looks like these are slowly trickling in to more stores.

I've mentioned this in the Target Ad thread already, but haven't seen it mentioned here yet.

Target is having a B2G1 game sale starting Sunday (10/29). In the past this has also worked on amiibo.

Now it's time for GS and amazon to restock their Link amiibos.
This! Just missing Twilight Princess Link from GS for the set. Missed by 2 minutes when a few stores got a restock when Cloud came out and been anxiously awaiting another possible restock.

I had to shake a few trees, but I was finally able to acquire one of the re-printed Majora's Mask Link amiibo. The first Best Buy that I went to "couldn't find" the stock that they were supposed to have on shelves. I strongly suspect that one of the employees decided to tuck them away and flip them later. But today I was able to acquire one from a Best Buy closer to my work. They still had to look in the back to find the supply they had in stock.

Anyone have any luck finding the Mario Odyssey Amiibos in store anywhere? A buddy of mine went out at midnight and said Gamestop and Best Buy only got 1-2 of them, anyone know how many Toys R Us had? I ordered one online through Target, but I might stop at TRU on my way home from work today.

You think the 3-pack is even worth getting? I have all the singles which I plan on opening but this one looks kind of cool on it's own.

I got a Amazon 3 pack. It was up about a minute or 2 early. Now unemployed sellers have it listed at 75 bucks.

Big restock of Majoras mask Link in store only. My local store that's really small had 6 at open today and checking online, every store in Columbus / surrounding has available for in store pickup, so presumably not just Ohio got a restock on Mario launch day. Good luck

My best buy had a couple dozen marios last night.  But maybe only a couple of people at the front of the line got Peach and Bowser.  There were none when I got there at 11:05 and didn't see anyone carrying one. 

Went to target this afternoon and they had several Marios, 2 Peach, and 1 Bowser.   Bowser turned out excellent.  His shape, form, and colors look awesome.   The other two are kinda weak. 

i dont think best buy sells the mario odyssey 3 pack. only singles. so far amazon and gamestop sell the 3 pack. not sure about toysrus
I never found it on their site and never knew of them having them for preorder but I can confirm 100% they sell/sold them last night. I saw a handful on the shelf for 34.99 but they sold out before I got to the front of the line.

i dont think best buy sells the mario odyssey 3 pack. only singles. so far amazon and gamestop sell the 3 pack. not sure about toysrus
I think I saw a guy buying a 3pack at BB but he was too far away. He told the cashier he got it from the game section (as opposed to the large display in tge front of the store).

Glad Best Buy got restocks on Zelda. Now I just need amazon to have them and GameStop. I know the GameStop one is happening, I just haven’t called yet.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

Glad Best Buy got restocks on Zelda. Now I just need amazon to have them and GameStop. I know the GameStop one is happening, I just haven’t called yet.

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

They do. I saw one 3 pack behind the counter when I picked up my game and coin. Didn't see any in with the amiibo shelf in the Nintendo aisle however, only singles.

bread's done
Back