amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm going to have to start searching for the breath of the wild series used ?
I have searched multiple stores from various states even at full retail prices, can't find them yet

Any word of a reprint for the Player 2 round of store exclusives? I still need Bayonetta Player 2 (because I sold it on eBay by accident instead of my doubles of Corrin P2 and Cloud P2... which I now have to trade).

I was mainly checking on archer link and Zelda from Botw and pretty much any other I might find in a store that was reasonable.
I don't think I have the twilight princess? It's either that one majoras mask I don't have. I need to double check my box.
I do know I have some extras on Ganondorf and zero suit samus

I have Archer Link and BOTW Zelda both available. $15 each plus shipping.  I also have other amiibo available (mostly Smash series but I have a few others) in case you were looking for others.

Any word of a reprint for the Player 2 round of store exclusives? I still need Bayonetta Player 2 (because I sold it on eBay by accident instead of my doubles of Corrin P2 and Cloud P2... which I now have to trade).
I wouldn’t hold my breath. Nintendo’s CSPIA Page show that the Super Mario Odyssey amiibo will be getting a reprint as of April 9, prior to that, detective Pikachu was the last Amiibo to be made on jan. 23.

I've avoided the amiibo scene for a damn long time now, basically ever since the SSB collection finished. However, I just scored a store kiosk, and I'm thinking I will change out the amiibo in the display once I get it properly mounted on the wall. My unit has Mario and Luigi from the Super Mario Series, Link and Pikachu from the SSB series, and an AC amiibo card in the middle. I'm thinking I will reload it with an 8-bit Mario in the middle, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Samus. Nintendo applied a velcro strip to the bottom of the amiibo to ensure they stood upright within the display which should be fairly easy to replicate with a visit to Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
If you want to salvage those display Amiibo, you can get the velcro off with some heat. I got a SMB Bowser from our Nintendo rep a while back, and was able to clean it up with a hair dryer. Maybe not the Amiibo card though.

Going to check a few more best buy stores tomorrow and see if I can track anymore down. The gcu discount is great when buying amiibos.
If I can't find any soon. I will see what the final cost will be to ship them.

Going to check a few more best buy stores tomorrow and see if I can track anymore down. The gcu discount is great when buying amiibos.
If I can't find any soon. I will see what the final cost will be to ship them.
You might have to ask them where they put the remaining amiibo stock since Labo is replacing them in the Nintendo section this week.

Found a 30th anniversary classic colors MARIO amiibo for $6 at Walmart today
Pretty sure I have him already but it was a good price and I figure I can always use him for trade if I do have him already

Are there any future amiibo beyond Marina and Pearl?
I believe the Shovel Knight 3-pack still has an undetermined release date. There is also that Dark Souls amiibo that is Gamestop exclusive. But other than those I am not aware of any others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you all might get a good laugh out of this . So I call a local Walmart and push the button for electronics. The person answers the phone and I ask if they have any Mario odyssey wedding amiibos. This is where it gets good

The worker asks me for what system, umm Nintendo I replied. The works asks what Nintendo do you want this for, so I mentioned the Nintendo switch.
I was put on hold and the worker comes back as says "no, we only have the regular Mario game" we don't have the wedding version.

So I just said thanks for checking and hung up the phone. LOL

I can't make this stuff up, and I was actually puzzled when I was asked for what system twice .
I was too confused and puzzled to laugh until the conversation was over.
C'mon Walmart , can you all get someone with any knowledge of recent and by that I mean within the last 6 months of games and accessories.

Not all Walmarts carry amiibos and not everyone knows what an amiibo is, also there are two Nintendo platforms currently on the market.
You are correct about not everyone knowing what an amiibo is. I thought every store in the country sells them? I haven't been to one that hasn't yet.
That particular store has sold them since they were put on the shelves and seems to sell a good bit of Nintendo items. It's a higher volume store than the one close to me. So they get the good stuff before my closest store does lol.

Thought you all might get a good laugh out of this . So I call a local Walmart and push the button for electronics. The person answers the phone and I ask if they have any Mario odyssey wedding amiibos. This is where it gets good

The worker asks me for what system, umm Nintendo I replied. The works asks what Nintendo do you want this for, so I mentioned the Nintendo switch.
I was put on hold and the worker comes back as says "no, we only have the regular Mario game" we don't have the wedding version.

So I just said thanks for checking and hung up the phone. LOL

I can't make this stuff up, and I was actually puzzled when I was asked for what system twice .
I was too confused and puzzled to laugh until the conversation was over.
C'mon Walmart , can you all get someone with any knowledge of recent and by that I mean within the last 6 months of games and accessories.
sounds like you suck at explaining yourself. that must be frustrating.

All 3 of the mario wedding amiibo are in stock at walmart.com for $12.99.
Sweet! Thank you for the heads up.

I had all three of them ordered at Best Buy last year but was in the middle of changing jobs so I canceled the Peach and Bowser ones. Of course when I was comfortable spending the money on them they were not available.

Sweet! Thank you for the heads up.

I had all three of them ordered at Best Buy last year but was in the middle of changing jobs so I canceled the Peach and Bowser ones. Of course when I was comfortable spending the money on them they were not available.
Check out best buy if you don't already have them. I saw them briefly show up on their and store not too long ago. The peach and bowser that is.

Now my local bestbuy got rid of all their amiibo and replaced them with labo lol
I find it ridiculous. Labo is stupid. I know so many people that have broken the ones they have bought. Nintendo wasting money opportunities by not producing more amiibo

Yeah my card is being charged by GameStop too. Did anyone notify them of the delay[emoji854].

“He who throws dirt loses ground.”

Fyi multiple reports in the Five Below thread of various amiibo showing up, considering big chains are purging the shelf space they're probably taking in the dead stock

bread's done
Back