amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m assuming they won’t show up on the website until Friday. Anyone have an idea what time they might appear? Midnight?
Usually for the other things it's around 1 am est. But it always varies. And targets website is pretty crappy with stuff like this(it says available but doesn't let you order, etc)

I’m gonna try for the cards (and prolly fail).

I forgot to preorder the upcoming three amiibo...so there’s that, too. Best place to try retail purchase? I haven’t had to go in store for a Smash amiibo in a very long time.

I just sat down last night and really took a look at my collection with the new stuff coming next week, and realized I need to get some protective cases and a better storage system as I'm starting to run out of room.

I didn't realize the price of some of them had skyrocketed so hard, and now I feel much less bad for hardly using most of them. Though also filled with regret at having passed up the Monster Hunter Stories series when they were stupid cheap, and that damn Qbby one

According to the CAG Twitter, the Sanrio cards will be available starting 8am CT/9am ET on Friday 3/26 for pick up only, and limited to 2 per person.

I have no idea how many Nintendo is releasing but these have the potential to be targeted by scalpers because of how relatively cheap they are, so order as soon as they become available.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been in the amiibo game. I’ve been trimming down my game library and collectibles and decided to look up how much my extras from the initial craze were going for (I have a captain falcon, greninja, dark pit, robin, gold Mario) and was surprised to see how much some of them are going for. I think I gotta sell my open Corrin P2.

It also kinda sucks that I never got to buying Ridley or King K. Rool, but oh well.

I’m gonna try for the cards (and prolly fail).

I forgot to preorder the upcoming three amiibo...so there’s that, too. Best place to try retail purchase? I haven’t had to go in store for a Smash amiibo in a very long time.
I don't think they will be that hard to get. I saw my store is getting more than twice the amount needed to fulfill our Banjo preorders.

Here is my Amiibos in the Daiso cases.[attachment=35448:4F17164B-DB8D-4388-9768-99AC82AA9244.jpeg][attachment=35448:4F17164B-DB8D-4388-9768-99AC82AA9244.jpeg]

My MH:Rise Collectors Edition from Amazon and my set of 3 Smash Amiibo from Gamestop shipped today, definitely feeling relieved. Now just waiting on my set of 3 Rise Amiibo from Gamestop to charge/ship

My MH:Rise Collectors Edition from Amazon and my set of 3 Smash Amiibo from Gamestop shipped today, definitely feeling relieved. Now just waiting on my set of 3 Rise Amiibo from Gamestop to charge/ship

Apparently the 3 rise amiibo now have a release date of March 30.

Apparently the 3 rise amiibo now have a release date of March 30.
This is the date I was seeing for the entire month as I tried reserving some on Amazon, Gamestop, and Best Buy. No dice, of course, but I was able to ask for a hold on them in Gamestop YMMV today.

In cart at 9am but couldn't check out. I have a bag of blank nfc tags, so oh well.

-Update- Kept trying and got an order in ^^

bread's done
Back