amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew got a preorder in, I got an error a few times about it not being available but I finally made it through checkout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its in my cart but cant checkout

ive been out of the amiibo game for awhile now, but is $25 the new normal for more limited releases? or is this one a bit bigger in size?

Since I'd rather blow GS credit than BB/Target/WM credit, panicked (was at the gym on my phone) and just pre-ordered 2 to not pay shipping. Should have had a cheap pre-order ready to only order one.. but at this point I can feel like a dirty reseller and hope at least one item comes un-damaged!  :bomb:

Looks like getting amiibo is becoming a shitstorm again.  Really enjoyed the days where I would just preorder and not have to worry about them selling out within 5 minutes.

I ordered the new Zelda amiibo, using web in store, at Gamestop last night. Shipping is $6, but if you order 2 the shipping is free (bought one to open and one to leave sealed).

Looks like getting amiibo is becoming a shitstorm again. Really enjoyed the days where I would just preorder and not have to worry about them selling out within 5 minutes.
I enjoyed the days when I could get 5 for $20 preowned on GameStop.com. That’s about 3/4 of my collection! Opened, and I had to wipe crud off some of them, but otherwise same thing.

Yeah it was nice during that brief period where you didn't have to buy or preorder them by release day or have to worry about paying like 15+ extra depending on rarity to get from someone.

Didn't realize I was missing most of the Super Mario series that I need to hunt down now, also the Kirby ones.

Was just able to do a web in store order at GameStop for the Zelda and Loftwing amiibo a few minutes ago. I ordered the limit of 2 so I could get free shipping. Otherwise it was $5.99 for shipping if I only got 1. Was also informed that today is the last day to do a web in store order.

If anyone has an extra loftwing amiibo, I’d gladly purchase, the preorder/scalp craze along with limited scarcity is giving me a headache man, missed every website so far even shopto(wasn’t even listed when I pre-ordered the actual game)

If anyone has an extra loftwing amiibo, I’d gladly purchase, the preorder/scalp craze along with limited scarcity is giving me a headache man, missed every website so far even shopto(wasn’t even listed when I pre-ordered the actual game)
These will be available eventually. They were just announced. Don't give into scalping shitbags and consumerism, buddy.

These will be available eventually. They were just announced. Don't give into scalping shitbags and consumerism, buddy.
New Amiibo are usually findable when they come out in store these days. While online sells out pretty quickly, I've noticed those available for store pickup (like at Best Buy), or on shelves don't move nearly as fast. It's easy to order online, even to order multiple for keeps/resell - but people aren't as quick to run to the store for them like back in the "good" ole days of Amiibo craziness. Just keep an eye out when the day comes and you should be able to easily order one for store pickup even if you can't be at the store early.

bread's done
Back