Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, kind of surprised they have all the exclusives but that. Still hard to tell which exclusives will be the rarest. I think Lucario won't be too difficult, TRU tends to overstock a lot on exclusives, particularly TRU exclusive action figures. Shulk will be a shitshow because GS. Rosalina could go either way IMO, Meta Knight I think will be hard to get due to poularity and how understocked BB has been with Amiibo.
They had enough for probably 20 full sets so I'm assuming they got 1-2 boxes for each one. Interesting that they'd break street date so hard though. Wasn't Shulk supposed to be in mid feb?

Meta Knight might be the rarest. They didn't have any in stock vs. the other 3 in stock
no it's not the rarest, it just hasn't been shipped yet. That just means meta knight will release at a later date than the rest.

probably closer to the end of feb

I was wondering if NWS was going to carry the three exclusives, and I guess I have my answer now. I'm just wondering which ones will be the rarest. I already have Shulk preordered from GameStop.

no it's not the rarest, it just hasn't been shipped yet. That just means meta knight will release at a later date than the rest.

probably closer to the end of feb
Only speaking off the fact that they got all of wave 3 except for meta knight. Seems odd it would happen

Out of all days ..... during a blizzard or snow storm here in NYC.  I'll see if trains are running fine on Thursday and I'll grab myself a Rosalina and that pokemon character.  I have a feeling heading to Target at 8am on Sunday will turn out to be a fail. 

I can't imagine there would be a disparity between supply of any exclusive. All four went to huge national chains. One less than another doesn't make sense. The only thing I can think of is Meta Knight was the last produced and just hasn't hit distribution yet.

I can't imagine there would be a disparity between supply of any exclusive. All four went to huge national chains. One less than another doesn't make sense. The only thing I can think of is Meta Knight was the last produced and just hasn't hit distribution yet.
Unless they ordered different amounts since they also have different amounts of stores of differing sizes.

I've come to terms that I'm just not going to get a US Rosalina at Target. I have imports on their way, and I'm opening them anyway. I'll drop by around 8:15 or 8:30, but I'm not going to rush or go crazy with getting one.

Great. Watch when I'm indirectly responsible for hundreds of snow related deaths

Out of all days ..... during a blizzard or snow storm here in NYC. I'll see if trains are running fine on Thursday and I'll grab myself a Rosalina and that pokemon character. I have a feeling heading to Target at 8am on Sunday will turn out to be a fail.
Look at it this way. The inventory's gonna be there for a few days right? If this had been a regular day it would have been gone by the time you found out.

The guy that runs the site views CAG and posts here, also runs a Disney Infinity and i think Skylanders site. I'm sure a lot of stuff he gets comes off CAG.
I really wish he'd show some restraint as a good portion of posts are pure speculation or information from questionable sources (not saying you, gnoh).

I've been keeping up with the thread but I'm curious if the majority of us actually expect to be able to get a Rosalina Sunday morning at Target. I'm asking because I'm debating on whether or not to make the trip. I sure would hate to walk back there and there be no new ones at all and that's what would probably happen at my Target too.

I really wish he'd show some restraint as a good portion of posts are pure speculation or information from questionable sources (not saying you, gnoh).
No its fair. This and the MM hysteria's kinda ridiculous. I'm just glad i'm out before it started this time.

All of the chaos and doubt surrounding amiibos, as well as the unbelievable amount of time and money this hobby is costing me, makes me want to give up, but I'm realizing that only the truest miibo-masters will stick it out to the end of the SSB line. The initial rush and supply issues drew lots of unexpected people in, but are those people really dedicated enough to get all 49? From the comments of forfeit in this thread alone from previous die-hards, it doesn't look like it. 

I will be a miibo-master. There is nothing or no one that can stop me. I will have Duck Hunt and R.O.B. and Rosalina amiibos and my small house will have very little surface area left when it's all over. 

That said, I'm not even paying attention to the "Mario Party" series of amiibos, mostly because they are much more generic and uninteresting than the Smash ones. Anyone who collects every single amiibo, including those and any future series that are currently unannounced... now those are the true fans/crazies.

I've been keeping up with the thread but I'm curious if the majority of us actually expect to be able to get a Rosalina Sunday morning at Target. I'm asking because I'm debating on whether or not to make the trip. I sure would hate to walk back there and there be no new ones at all and that's what would probably happen at my Target too.
I know my wife and I will be there before they open, as I'm sure some will.

Having worked at Target, normally when they have something like that in the add for a specific date, they'll get a memo to hold that stock until that day. Best instance of this was the Wii when shortages were common. When they put the Wii in the ad as having it on such and such date (done a couple times after the Wii launched, I worked there during that time) we'd be told to hold the shipment until that day. I know they haven't been as good with this the last couple years, but with these being hard locked in yhe registers, assuming it stays that way until Sunday, they should have them that day. Granted they won't last long and scalpers will be out in full force.

Only speaking off the fact that they got all of wave 3 except for meta knight. Seems odd it would happen
all of wave 3? they got charizard and ness? sonic megaman and ike?

Meta Knight is just being released later than lucario, Rosalina and shulk so it would make sense he's not available yet.

Looks like BBY updated Toon Link, Sheik, and Bowser to release on 2/1 but the others still have not announced or a placeholder date. Really want to know when some of the others will be available.

No they don't. How many people in this thread live in the area anyways? There's a line of 40 people right now with people from Queens coming. Want to make sure cags get them first next time
This doesn't shock me. I know we've got some CAGs in NYC, but these will be a gold mine for scalpers, being th first to have them in the country, they'll grab some major change on ebay. Not that I like it, but it happens for evrry collectible.

This doesn't shock me. I know we've got some CAGs in NYC, but these will be a gold mine for scalpers, being th first to have them in the country, they'll grab some major change on ebay. Not that I like it, but it happens for evrry collectible.
I listed my friends but I doubt it. Nintendo does only one per person and they've very paranoid about it. I asked them if they would be open tomorrow and they accused me of going to buy another. Just sucks because they have a lot in stock and would hate to see people who would be able to get it not get it because someone took it from cag. Guess this is how dreamer feels about slickdeals

Just ordered a Meta Knight from third party on Amazon for $27.80 and it's Prime shipping if anyone doesn't want to try and hunt at Best Buy. Only five left according to site.

Confirmed Nintendo Store has Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link.  Nothing else from Wave 3.  Limit 1 per person.

I bought Rosalina and Shulk.

A lot of places going to close tomorrow. I doubt trains are running.
Mayor already instated a car ban, I can't see trains running tomorrow. They've obly shut down trains once since I've lived in DC, and that was only for a few inces of snow and some ice? Three feet of snow? Nothing wil be running. Anyon from that area here, stay safe. I know a lot of my friends on the East coast that were here for Magfest left early, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back