Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, I have a Luigi reserved online for in-store pickup at Best Buy, Pit for shipping from TRU, and Captain Falcon from Amazon Canada. Even if I see them in stores first, I should be OK to wait for them, right?
If you're ok with making a trip to return them, I'd grab them to be safe. I am not trusting anyone with this bizarre split wave.

So if my Best Buy order comes through I was going to return my others to Toys R Us but thinking about it im willing to just sell them to people here if they want for cost + shipping/packinging cost.

Thanks for the heads up about BBY Ike preorders closing guys. Wasn't going to preorder most of wave 3 until after the holidays, but I went ahead and grabbed what was available through BBY and got ike/sonic/dedede through GS just in case.

Cap Falcon is the only one I haven't been able to get a preorder in for. All the back and forth in and out of stock makes me nervous on when these may actually get shipped to me though. But I just don't have the time or desire to run around and get these in hand now. Plus, I live in the country so it takes a while to get anywhere besides Wal Mart/Target.

Cap Falcon is the only one I haven't been able to get a preorder in for. All the back and forth in and out of stock makes me nervous on when these may actually get shipped to me though. But I just don't have the time or desire to run around and get these in hand now. Plus, I live in the country so it takes a while to get anywhere besides Wal Mart/Target.
Check a few pages back for the link. I was able to pre-order from Amazon Canada for about $20 USD. I'll let them gouge me on shipping to guarantee one.

Yet another update on my wave 2 preorders from Amazon. I had the entire wave 2 preordered with them. It looks like finally, after being told by Amazon that my order was delayed until who knows when, I have a shipping confirmation for Diddy, Zelda, and Little Mac. I have yet to even have an estimated ship date for Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Pit though. I sincerely hope Amazon does better than this cluster fuck with wave 3. I have all of wave 3 preordered with them as well, with the exception of the exclusives. I missed out on Lucario, I'm hoping he's the only one I'll have to go to ebay for. Hoping I'm able to get a Rosalina preorder in.

Heading to the Cerritos, CA TRU right now.
Cerritos in the house! TRU is the only store i havent checked because i hate going to that TRU.

I can tell you that I picked up the last Diddy from Target (on Bloomfield). They had 2 Diddys and 3 Zeldas on Thursday, but werent allowed to sell them yet. I went back on Friday (12/12) and they only had the one Diddy which I picked up.

I also went Best Buy last night and they did not have any of the wave 2 amiibos.

Target (on south street) and Walmart didnt have any wave 2 amiibos as of 12/12

Talked to the guy because he was stocking luigi. He said they haven't even received pit or falcon yet so haven't missed out...yet.

Thanks for the heads up about BBY Ike preorders closing guys. Wasn't going to preorder most of wave 3 until after the holidays, but I went ahead and grabbed what was available through BBY and got ike/sonic/dedede through GS just in case.
Did the exact same thing. I just can't chance it with these things anymore. Worst case scenario, I can return ones I don't want.

I guess I'll just go to gamestop tomorrow and preorder wave 3 so I can stop worrying about all this.

then I just have to find a pit, luigi and captain falcon...

So ive seen some reports in here that Fix is getting discontinued? I have been holding out buying some of the first wave like mario and the gang since i assumed they wouldn't be rare? Any other people confirm this?

I called the TRU Naperville / Aurora, IL and they don't have Luigi, Pit, or Captain Falcon. If anyone goes there and proves me wrong, let me know.

So ive seen some reports in here that Fix is getting discontinued? I have been holding out buying some of the first wave like mario and the gang since i assumed they wouldn't be rare? Any other people confirm this?
I was told on the 12th when I went to pick up Mac and diddy from target that fox was discontinued from their system.

Still have been seeing a lot of them in the wild though.

Yet another update on my wave 2 preorders from Amazon. I had the entire wave 2 preordered with them. It looks like finally, after being told by Amazon that my order was delayed until who knows when, I have a shipping confirmation for Diddy, Zelda, and Little Mac. I have yet to even have an estimated ship date for Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Pit though. I sincerely hope Amazon does better than this cluster fuck with wave 3. I have all of wave 3 preordered with them as well, with the exception of the exclusives. I missed out on Lucario, I'm hoping he's the only one I'll have to go to ebay for. Hoping I'm able to get a Rosalina preorder in.
Don't blame Amazon. Nintendo is not giving them information for their system. That's why you got the email from Amazon that a lot of us did about authorizing continued fulfillment. Amazon was told December 14th, that's what is in their system for all 6 wave 2 and when it passed, the system burped out that email because it was trying to fulfill something that isn't released. Any frustration needs to be aimed at Nintendo.

You'll get the other 3, trust me.

Cerritos in the house! TRU is the only store i havent checked because i hate going to that TRU.

I can tell you that I picked up the last Diddy from Target (on Bloomfield). They had 2 Diddys and 3 Zeldas on Thursday, but werent allowed to sell them yet. I went back on Friday (12/12) and they only had the one Diddy which I picked up.

I also went Best Buy last night and they did not have any of the wave 2 amiibos.

Target (on south street) and Walmart didnt have any wave 2 amiibos as of 12/12
Nice! I used to work in the Cerritos area. Now I'm down the street in BP. Good to see some other local CAGs. :)

Also, it appears my Zelda pre-order on BestBuy.com is preparing to ship as well. Hoping the other wave 2 figures change status soon.

Don't blame Amazon. Nintendo is not giving them information for their system. That's why you got the email from Amazon that a lot of us did about authorizing continued fulfillment. Amazon was told December 14th, that's what is in their system for all 6 wave 2 and when it passed, the system burped out that email because it was trying to fulfill something that isn't released. Any frustration needs to be aimed at Nintendo.

I actually never did get that email, although I know most people did. They told me my figures were delayed via live chat. Hopefully you're right though. This entire situation has been a clusterdick.

Twitter can feel free to troll as much as he wants as long as he keeps leaking weekly circulars.
All he ever did is repost information he took from the Blu Ray forums. He never obtained the circulars himself and you had to wade through a bunch of poor grammar and unfunny stories to get to the information. Frankly, given his trolling and the false information he provided here about the Smash bundle last month, he should be banned for good.

I actually never did get that email, although I know most people did. They told me my figures were delayed via live chat. Hopefully you're right though. This entire situation has been a clusterdick.

All he ever did is repost information he took from the Blu Ray forums. He never obtained the circulars himself and you had to wade through a bunch of poor grammar and unfunny stories to get to the information. Frankly, given his trolling and the false information he provided here about the Smash bundle last month, he should be banned for good.
I don't recall him ever giving credit to bainbridge's_stache either.

Man this is insane I was losing my mind had to finally write down a list who I had, who I preordered and from where and who I need. Nintendo really has something with these cause it's been years since I tryed so hard to collect anything.

Trumpet Dan, I use to hit up Mr. Lee's once a month with a good friend until he moved. 10 months since I hit up Mr. Lee's , Cham Soot Gol is pricey, but dam that all you can eat ice cream cones.

How about the Boiling Crab in Alhambra?

If someone is in Torrance, hit up Lucky china

Not to rain on your parade, but a pre-order isn't necessarily a guarantee. There's been plenty of instances where I pre-ordered something and didn't get it.
I don't forsee it being a problem. Thanks for your optimism though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back