Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they've all sold out over the course of the night according to the inventory tracker - I watched them all slowly dwindle down to 0, including the one over in Clarksville with the rude employee who brushed me off and refused to look. I think I'm going to play the waiting game and see if other retailers get any beyond what covers their preorders. I'm not going to die without Falcon, but the way the Targets around here handled it has really rubbed me the wrong way.
All I can say is if you are in the area when they drop go check. I work near the Westport Target, and live near the Middletown Target. So I always check them first.

If I see any of them I will grab one for you.

Yeah, they've all sold out over the course of the night according to the inventory tracker - I watched them all slowly dwindle down to 0, including the one over in Clarksville with the rude employee who brushed me off and refused to look. I think I'm going to play the waiting game and see if other retailers get any beyond what covers their preorders. I'm not going to die without Falcon, but the way the Targets around here handled it has really rubbed me the wrong way.
Yeah, and pulling them from the site was a extremely helpful move as well. So I can just bounce from store to store all morning and still come up empty.

Never go full retard...

So there's no Diddy Kong anywhere at the regular price? I haven't bought an amiibo yet but he was going to be my first one. Didn't that just come out a few days ago too? What the hell is Nintendo doing with these things?
There probably is. My local Target store had two or three tonight after being sold out of him since he came out. They also got Luigi in so he likely came in with those.

Drove around to a few stores and found nothing from series 2 except a handful of Zeldas. It wasnt all bad though, as I found the Lego Frozen ice castle.

Okay, can someone give me a quick rundown of the last 50+ pages? Haven't been on since Friday evening?  

Also, got some good news and some bad news -- Good: Got my TRU shipments in to me yesterday, both boxes and Diddy Kong is looking good! Bad: There's really only ONE way that an amiibo can be placed into the boxes they send it in which would results in it being damaged, they would have to put the thing in on its side (rather than its front or back) and squish it down knowingly bending the cardboard on both its sides and squishing the plastic... and of course that's how they shipped me my Little Mac! I mean seriously? My 10 month old son can put something in a box and realize he has to move it/adjust it if the cover doesn't close right!? Did they hire a bunch of monkeys to pack these for them?  Hopefully I can bring it in to a store sometime soon and swap it out with a mint box, else I guess I can trade it to someone on here who will just open theirs anyway for a mint one and just cover the cost of shipping?

Yeah, and pulling them from the site was a extremely helpful move as well. So I can just bounce from store to store all morning and still come up empty.

Never go full retard...
Are you referring to the inability to use the inventory tracker there? I... guess (feel free to kill this, mods, if it's not) it's okay to post this here, but I found this from /r/amiibo, so give thanks to them there if anyone's so inclined to do so:

I knew there had to be a tracker somewhere to keep looking for Pit/Falcon now that they got taken down from the Target site. So I did some digging this morning and found this. It's meant for Legos but works just fine for amiibos. All you need is a zip code and a DCPI number.

It even shows quantity available!!

Now I will give normal warning that not all inventories are up to date, but it should at least help save people some trips.

Happy Hunting!!

Edit: DCPI list courtesy of /u/SpongeFreak52

Wave 1

• 207-00-5001 - Mario
  • 207-00-5002 - Pikachu
  • 207-00-5003 - Link
  • 207-00-5004 - Peach
  • 207-00-5005 - Yoshi
  • 207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
  • 207-00-5007 - Kirby
  • 207-00-5008 - Villager
  • 207-00-5009 - Fox
  • 207-00-5010 - Samus
  • 207-00-5011 - Marth
  • 207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2

• 207-00-5013 - Luigi
  • 207-00-5014 - Zelda
  • 207-00-5015 - Little Mac
  • 207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
  • 207-00-5017 - Pit
  • 207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
Edit 2: it's getting hit pretty hard now so it's loading a little slowly. Be patient and cross your fingers we don't kill it.

Don't be surprised to find a bunch of zeros when you check now, though.

When did you get the Falcons? As I said earlier in the thread, I called up all six of the Louisville Targets the day they released and all of them kept telling me that they didn't have him in despite the inventory tracker saying they did. Only the New Albany Target actually knew what they were doing and sold them all out immediately that morning.

Should of just went for the drive and looked / asked employee if they had any in back or boxes

Should of just went for the drive and looked / asked employee if they had any in back or boxes
The two stores I tried that in either told me they didn't have it and didn't want to go check (i.e. they were completely sure they had none), or someone went to the back for a few seconds then came back out, telling me that I needed to come back tomorrow morning (which ended up with the employee at that time telling my family that they didn't have any in).

Falcon's awesome, but not to the point where I'm going to go on a likely fruitless adventure through Louisville, of all places, during last-minute Christmas shopping. I felt like I was going to get killed by the rabid shoppers in Clarksville, and it's a speck compared to Louisville. From the sounds of it, I would've had better luck going at night instead of in the morning, but I was too busy to do it later.

I cant even imagine what Emerald Square looked like today let alone the highway. Did you happen to hit Warwick?
It was not as bad as I thought over there - Route 1 was a bit slow in spots but not that much different from an average Saturday. Didn't end up making it to Warwick but I was reading on Facebook from some family who went there and the parking lot was an absolute nightmare. Glad I dodged a bullet on that one.

Ehh... My local stores still only have wave 1 commons in stock, and the employees aren't much help.

Still, I've managed to get everything except the Rare 3 (pre)ordered. Toys "R" Us better not cancel all my orders again -- I'm counting on them for Falcon and Lucario.

Can anyone here help me get U.S. versions of the Rare 3 for a fair price?

Ehh... My local stores still only have wave 1 commons in stock, and the employees aren't much help.

Still, I've managed to get everything except the Rare 3 (pre)ordered. Toys "R" Us better not cancel all my orders again -- I'm counting on them for Falcon and Lucario.

Can anyone here help me get U.S. versions of the Rare 3 for a fair price?

The girl at target scanned all the rare ones and it told her what day they were last restocked. She said it said the Pitt one was never in stock. I wonder if that's true at all stores.

Lady stole my Little Mac.

Earlier in the week, BB had Little Mac in stock. Lady there with her son had three in her basket. I grabbed one. System date release issues would not allow us to purchase. But store manager took both our names/cell info and packed up the Little Mac into shopping bags noting that we would pick up on 12/19. Two hours at BB on 12/19 and they could not find my package. Had to return on Saturday 12/20 to see the actual store manager that was holding it for me. After another two hours of investigating, turns out that lady told BB that I was with her and they gave her my one on top of her three.

BB store manager apologized and resolved the issue by giving me the difference to purchase one from an ebay seller. Buy-it-now price was $30. BB gave $20 cash towards that purchase. I got robbed by a lady but story ends up happy in the end.
Holy crap. I just had to reply to say that reading your story pisses me the hell off. The nerve of that woman. How gosh darn low of a person do you have to be? Jesus.

Okay, can someone give me a quick rundown of the last 50+ pages? Haven't been on since Friday evening?

Also, got some good news and some bad news -- Good: Got my TRU shipments in to me yesterday, both boxes and Diddy Kong is looking good! Bad: There's really only ONE way that an amiibo can be placed into the boxes they send it in which would results in it being damaged, they would have to put the thing in on its side (rather than its front or back) and squish it down knowingly bending the cardboard on both its sides and squishing the plastic... and of course that's how they shipped me my Little Mac! I mean seriously? My 10 month old son can put something in a box and realize he has to move it/adjust it if the cover doesn't close right!? Did they hire a bunch of monkeys to pack these for them? Hopefully I can bring it in to a store sometime soon and swap it out with a mint box, else I guess I can trade it to someone on here who will just open theirs anyway for a mint one and just cover the cost of shipping?
Rosalina went up again for a few minutes it seems. It was either another glitch or who knows what?

Zelda is widely being reported as fairly easy to find. Diddy and Little Mac have popped up here and there but still appear to be hard to find.

Luigi, Pit and Cap Falcon have all been spotted in the wild. All 3 appear to be fairly hard to find. (IMO, I don't believe they should be released yet, but some stores put them out early causing panic.)

TRU cancelled everyone's preorders for Lucario and other figures (many from the B1G140% off). Everyone is pissed. Everyone becomes more pissed once TRU starts selling them on eBay and puts them back up for pre-order. TRU issued a statement that, AFAIK, only Joystiq posted, that it was a glitch and that everyone's preorders are still active.

Pre-orders for many Wave 3 figures are being cut off at various stores.

Why the hell are these being released at different places on different dates???
Most likely Target, Fred Meyer, FYE and the other places that have gotten them are distributing them to stores as they get them. BBY I would imagine has them as well but is likely holding them until the release date they have in their system.

Well I finally got on the amiibo train today. I picked up a Fox at my local Gamestop. I'm not rushing to get the commons yet since money is tight and I'm focusing on the rare ones first if possible.

Are you referring to the inability to use the inventory tracker there? I... guess (feel free to kill this, mods, if it's not) it's okay to post this here, but I found this from /r/amiibo, so give thanks to them there if anyone's so inclined to do so:

I knew there had to be a tracker somewhere to keep looking for Pit/Falcon now that they got taken down from the Target site. So I did some digging this morning and found this. It's meant for Legos but works just fine for amiibos. All you need is a zip code and a DCPI number.

It even shows quantity available!!

Now I will give normal warning that not all inventories are up to date, but it should at least help save people some trips.

Happy Hunting!!

Edit: DCPI list courtesy of /u/SpongeFreak52

Wave 1

• 207-00-5001 - Mario
  • 207-00-5002 - Pikachu
  • 207-00-5003 - Link
  • 207-00-5004 - Peach
  • 207-00-5005 - Yoshi
  • 207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
  • 207-00-5007 - Kirby
  • 207-00-5008 - Villager
  • 207-00-5009 - Fox
  • 207-00-5010 - Samus
  • 207-00-5011 - Marth
  • 207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2

• 207-00-5013 - Luigi
  • 207-00-5014 - Zelda
  • 207-00-5015 - Little Mac
  • 207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
  • 207-00-5017 - Pit
  • 207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
Edit 2: it's getting hit pretty hard now so it's loading a little slowly. Be patient and cross your fingers we don't kill it.

Don't be surprised to find a bunch of zeros when you check now, though.
thanks for this, it says my local Target has Luigi in stock but he was not out when I went a couple hours ago. If I go tomorrow with the DPCI can I get an employee to sell it to me?

I'm not even going to bother hunting around for Amiibos anymore after spending nearly a whole day trying to get Marth (which thankfully I got lucky and found one) and reading all these horror stories; I'm just going to preorder every one I want from now on. The only one I haven't preordered yet is Rosalina and I really don't want to deal with Target anymore on this.

It was not as bad as I thought over there - Route 1 was a bit slow in spots but not that much different from an average Saturday. Didn't end up making it to Warwick but I was reading on Facebook from some family who went there and the parking lot was an absolute nightmare. Glad I dodged a bullet on that one.
Also didn't get out at all today - kinda glad. Sounds like maybe some of the area stores will be getting stock on Cap and Pit on Monday though? Hoping to find those 2 - if either of you (Kuma/Heilo) need either of those, lemme know and I'll snag 'em for ya. I should have about 5 hours or so to go all around the SouthCoast area on Monday, so hopefully will dig some up.

By the looks of it, when all is said and done, I'm gonna have to pay out the ass for Pit as well as the big 3 to complete my collection. With no official release date and people driving all over town and calling every store throughout the day, odds are I'm not gonna be able to get one for myself

Anyone get a credit from BB for Little Mac cancellations? Maybe it was because I posted to the Unboxed forum - I received an email at around 6 CST apologizing for the error, and offering $25 in credit. That's kind of amazing.

Still looking for Falcons in MN. Called a Target yesterday that said they would hold one, and when I showed up, they said they were long gone. Oh well. Keep finding single Diddys at Targets, too.

Anyone get a credit from BB for Little Mac cancellations? Maybe it was because I posted to the Unboxed forum - I received an email at around 6 CST apologizing for the error, and offering $25 in credit. That's kind of amazing.

Still looking for Falcons in MN. Called a Target yesterday that said they would hold one, and when I showed up, they said they were long gone. Oh well. Keep finding single Diddys at Targets, too.
Yeah folks were reporting getting that for having it cancelled. I would rather have the $25 credit than my Little Mac. :rofl:

That being said they better no canacel my upcoming pre-orders.

I started a thread on there a few days ago. I got credit, used it to buy the peach Wii remote. Now to import the yoshi one!

I'm just going to patient with Pit. I have him pre-ordered at BBY (for awhile now) and I pre-ordered him again at TRU this morning. I'm just very paranoid they'll be cancelled. If one goes through, awesome. If both go through, hell yeah! If none go through then I'm going to punch holes in my wall.

Contemplating pre-ordering a set of wave 3 from GS as a backup that I would return assuming the BBY order works as intended...

It is a hassle but...  arg.

Rosalina went up again for a few minutes it seems. It was either another glitch or who knows what?

Zelda is widely being reported as fairly easy to find. Diddy and Little Mac have popped up here and there but still appear to be hard to find.

Luigi, Pit and Cap Falcon have all been spotted in the wild. All 3 appear to be fairly hard to find.
Luigi is pretty easy to find. 3 out of 4 targets I've been to have had them, diddy seems harder to find. Little Mac is hard to find. I don't know of a target that ever got a Pitt in stock

I'm just going to patient with Pit. I have him pre-ordered at BBY (for awhile now) and I pre-ordered him again at TRU this morning. I'm just very paranoid they'll be cancelled. If one goes through, awesome. If both go through, hell yeah! If none go through then I'm going to punch holes in my wall.
I was racing all over on Friday looking for Captain Falcon, and I had to ask myself why. I'm not playing them in game, I'm not displaying them. I'm going bonkers because they seem rare, and I'm buying in to the hype. I've got 2 Falcons pre-ordered at BB. I can either race all over town trying to procure these things for no good, discernible reason, or I can just trust the pre-order process, and if it falls through, whatever. In the grand scheme of things - think ten years from now - if you don't have a certain Amiibo, is your life really going to be different?

I was racing all over on Friday looking for Captain Falcon, and I had to ask myself why. I'm not playing them in game, I'm not displaying them. I'm going bonkers because they seem rare, and I'm buying in to the hype. I've got 2 Falcons pre-ordered at BB. I can either race all over town trying to procure these things for no good, discernible reason, or I can just trust the pre-order process, and if it falls through, whatever. In the grand scheme of things - think ten years from now - if you don't have a certain Amiibo, is your life really going to be different?
Well in the grand scheme nothing we do really matters.........but at this moment in time it sure feels like it does:) the important thing to know is I scored a falcon at target tonight. The gal scanned the label and it did show the 3 in stock. When she returned I was thinking she would have all 3 and put the other 2 on the hook but only had the one I requested........? Maybe the other two are for an employeet

So I guess Nintendo is at a mall in my area, advertising some of their most popular titles (Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash, Pokemon, etc.) and of course advertising the Amiibos. This kiosk of sorts had a display and low and behold, they had every single Amiibo from Wave 1 there. 

I was very surprised to see "the three amiibos" (Marth, WFT, and Villager) just hanging out their, looking prime for the picking. I even went so far as to ask one of the ladies if anyone has come up and offered a price for the whole lot of the Amiibos. She said no. 

Further into this kiosk, they had a large TV ready for anyone to play Smash. They even had some Amiibos in front of the TV for playing with. Again, low and behold, one of the Amiibos was WFT.

[attachment=10769:2014122095204300.jpg]

I damn near died. I couldn't believe that one of the rarest Amiibos was just hanging out for everyone to see. I'm not collecting all the Amiibos, but even I know what kind of item I was holding. Probably the closest I'll ever get to having a WFT. 

I thought I would share with the CAG community, seeing how I have been following this thread for days, trying my best to get a Rosalina and Lucario pre order. I feel very close to everyone now!  :wave:

So I guess Nintendo is at a mall in my area, advertising some of their most popular titles (Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash, Pokemon, etc.) and of course advertising the Amiibos. This kiosk of sorts had a display and low and behold, they had every single Amiibo from Wave 1 there.

I was very surprised to see "the three amiibos" (Marth, WFT, and Villager) just hanging out their, looking prime for the picking. I even went so far as to ask one of the ladies if anyone has come up and offered a price for the whole lot of the Amiibos. She said no.

Further into this kiosk, they had a large TV ready for anyone to play Smash. They even had some Amiibos in front of the TV for playing with. Again, low and behold, one of the Amiibos was WFT.

I damn near died. I couldn't believe that one of the rarest Amiibos was just hanging out for everyone to see. I'm not collecting all the Amiibos, but even I know what kind of item I was holding. Probably the closest I'll ever get to having a WFT.

I thought I would share with the CAG community, seeing how I have been following this thread for days, trying my best to get a Rosalina and Lucario pre order. I feel very close to everyone now! :wave:
You should have took it. Try to sneak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back