Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - The other night I ordered on BB.com Meta Knight on one order, then all (6) Wave 2 on a separate order. Now I'm getting an e-mail for each of the (6) one-by-one telling me the release date has changed to 12/14/14. So I guess the Target Ad was correct, BB is wrong? Oh well, nice to get these in the bag for X-mas. My kid is getting 3 boxes filled with Skylanders, D.I. and amiibo, and he will be more excited than anything!

Is Meta Knight confirmed to be part of this Wave 2? Haven't got an update on that one yet..
I believe all the retailer exclusives are Feb 2015

i'm all for nintendo discontinuing the amiibos, but marth, villager and wii fit trainer were not even in stores the first day at my target, bestbuy or toysrus. They should atleast have them in stock for a week before discontinuing. 

LOL - The other night I ordered on BB.com Meta Knight on one order, then all (6) Wave 2 on a separate order. Now I'm getting an e-mail for each of the (6) one-by-one telling me the release date has changed to 12/14/14. So I guess the Target Ad was correct, BB is wrong? Oh well, nice to get these in the bag for X-mas. My kid is getting 3 boxes filled with Skylanders, D.I. and amiibo, and he will be more excited than anything!

Is Meta Knight confirmed to be part of this Wave 2? Haven't got an update on that one yet..
Came to post the same thing about getting individual date change e-mails. Mine are also dated the 14th.

I though that Meta Knight and the other exclusives were Wave 3, but I could be wrong.

I understand your concern, but the Nintendo was their source. So not saying it is 100% they are coming back. But it sure seems like that will be the case.
I understand what you're saying, and definitely appreciate you posting it. I just meant that what their source, Nintendo of Europe, actually told Gamespot was super vauge. This is their quote:

"Nintendo of Europe would like to confirm that supplies of Amiibo are currently available in the European market. Amiibo have been very popular at launch and as such it's always possible that a few retailers may have sold out. We are continually aiming to always have a regular supply of Amiibo brought into the marketplace and there are many waves of Amiibo to come."

So yeah, it sounds good. But at the same time, they were careful not to be too specific. Sure, they're going to have a "regular supply of Amiibo" for the marketplace. But which characters? And when? I hope the way you interpreted it is right and that they come back, because finding my favorites has proven to be a real headache. But I just think this is another representative saying something vague and not really providing an answer to our questions.

I believe all the retailer exclusives are Feb 2015
Yeah, the exclusives are all wave 3.

FYI TRU pulled the listings for all the Wave 2 figures (except CF who's out of stock anyway). Was going to use these GCs to pre-order Diddy and maybe Pit or Luigi (since CF is OOS) while the B1G1 40% thing was going on still and my steak continues!

I highly, highly, doubt that the discontinued Amiibo will come back. Marth isn't exactly a household name, stores don't want to get stuck with hundreds of him on the shelf. Thus, Nintendo had to shortpack him. Stores have limited shelf space these days (just look at how few Star Wars figures they stock now compared to back in the day) and they don't want to be burned with stock they can't sell.

The discontinued Amiibo likely will not come back, because in order to do so Nintendo would have to order a huge quantity from the manufacturer to get the right profit margin (if they print less than the initial run, the manufacturer will charge more per figure). If they print another run of the same size as the first, supply will likely outstrip demand.

Also, back to shelf space - if the line is going to eventually include all the fighters, no one should seriously expect a store to actively be stocking 45+ different figures.

If you're worried about future figures, it's probably a safe bet that characters from smaller franchises will go out of print faster. Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon characters are probably fine - but F-Zero, Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, etc. - they're going to be the quickly discontinued ones.

Marth isn't exactly a household name, stores don't want to get stuck with hundreds of him on the shelf.
Yeah, he's basically only known here because of Smash and his popularity in it is why we got Fire Emblem games.

What I could see them planning to do is "discontinuing" ones temporarily as the roll out the full line and then they cycle through them over time. That's a pretty long term strategy but I'm sure Nintendo is probably playing the long game on something like this unless it just tanked terribly (which apparently it isn't).

Of the people who have seen Wave 2 in stores, what stores are you seeing them at? I see a bunch of US version, in-hand, on eBay right now.

Just a heads up. Some stores are apparently putting up stock on wave 2 amiibos already. Already found some Craigslist postings for little mac, Zelda, and diddy Kong (of course asking for $100 each for them) in my area. Not sure which stores are putting them out early so I can't say but my best guess is target based on where the craigslist postings are.

Wish I had preordered that ugly lucario amiibo just to sell it, already up to $50 on ebay.

If you are worried about the pickup stickers at bestbuy, use a hairdryer to help remove them. I used to collect legos so I was always removing target security stickers from my sets.

If you are worried about the pickup stickers at bestbuy, use a hairdryer to help remove them. I used to collect legos so I was always removing target security stickers from my sets.
Thanks for the tip.

Just getting in on buying these Amiibos and I'm kicking myself for doing so this late. I have a Best Buy credit card as my main means of purchasing, so I'm kinda limited on that end. Oh well. What I get is what I get

I found this link in the amiibo reddit group  http://youtu.be/he2fQ8P1N8s

For those wanting to keep the item in the packaging but still use the amiibos without destroying the case, this seemed like  a good method.  Haven't tried it myself but it looks simple enough 

Thanks for the tip.

Just getting in on buying these Amiibos and I'm kicking myself for doing so this late. I have a Best Buy credit card as my main means of purchasing, so I'm kinda limited on that end. Oh well. What I get is what I get
It's sad that getting into these just a few weeks after release is 'late'.

i'm all for nintendo discontinuing the amiibos, but marth, villager and wii fit trainer were not even in stores the first day at my target, bestbuy or toysrus. They should atleast have them in stock for a week before discontinuing.
If they couldn't even keep them in stock throughout the Holidays I dunno if they shouldn't have even bothered.

This never happened with stuff like Disney Infinity. Sure, these days you've got harder-to-find figures like the Incredibles family and Syndrome, but they were readily available for a good six to nine months before stock started to dry up.

lol anyone who buys these and keeps them in the box is a complete #loser #livealittle
Ignored. My existence is better not having a person of your caliber in my life or those in this thread :grouphug: Hope you have a good day and others don't judge you based on the things you like or enjoy. Peace

So I just pre-ordered 3 shulk figures from my local gamestop. Has anyone ever had something canceled that they pre-ordered from there?

Im honestly hoping to double up on the rares and sell them to make up the tons of money Im spending on these.

The #quest4all

Target already had shelf tags yesterday for wave 2 figs.
Im looking at zelda, mac and diddy right now in Target
I saw the Wave 2 figure tags in Target today.

The weird thing is that I also saw NEW tags for Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and Marth (Originally there was only one tag, but now there are two each.)

SO MY DISCLAIMER TO EVERYONE: I don't believe the Amiibos are discontinued at all. Check on 12/14 to see whether or not they got a restock of the rares. After the 14th if there are none in stock at your store, then I would say you are most likely out of luck sadly.

so i've seen a few mentioning that they are preordering IKE, is he just assumed that he will be short-stocked like marth, WFT, and villager... or is it just that they use him as their main character?

and how about an ETA on wave 4, really could use a bowser jr. one sooner rather than later

so i've seen a few mentioning that they are preordering IKE, is he just assumed that he will be short-stocked like marth, WFT, and villager... or is it just that they use him as their main character?

and how about an ETA on wave 4, really could use a bowser jr. one sooner rather than later
I think most people just want to insure they get all figures this time around then risk not getting it.

So are we expecting any rares/short runs of any of these Wave 2s? Captain Falcon seems to be the likely one?
Diddy Kong is the only one no longer available to order from BestBuy.com. I found that out after I cancelled my existing order so I could change to in-store pickup. I'm sure I'll be able to find one on Sunday, though.

Captain Falcon was the first one to go out of stock on TRU website, so ordered that at BB. I did get Zelda, Little Mac and Pit with TRU before they took them down. Still need to get Luigi and Diddy Kong. Still kicking myself that I missed Lucario.

Amazon has Luigi and Zelda. I just ordered myself.

Only need Little Mac and Diddy as long as BB doesnt screw me.

So I called Gamestop and asked them when they would release wave 2. They told me Zelda, Diddy Kong and Little Mac would be put out as soon as they arrive, probably tomorrow. The guy said Pit, Luigi, and Captain Falcon would be released in 2 weeks. I did some checking on eBay, and there aren't any Luigi or Captain Falcon in hand. I did see one Pit in US packaging though. 

Best buy emailed me about my Zelda, Diddy Kong and Little Mac preorders being released on the 14th. They didn't say anything about Luigi, Pit and Captain Falcon.

So I called Gamestop and asked them when they would release wave 2. They told me Zelda, Diddy Kong and Little Mac would be put out as soon as they arrive, probably tomorrow. The guy said Pit, Luigi, and Captain Falcon would be released in 2 weeks. I did some checking on eBay, and there aren't any Luigi or Captain Falcon in hand. I did see one Pit in US packaging though.
I bought Diddy Kong, Zelda, & Little Mac at a Fred Meyer today. They didn't have any other characters in back (other than more Zeldas) so maybe there's some truth to Luigi, Pit, & Falcon being released later.

So I tried to preorder Lucario instore and was told they don't start taking pre orders till January. Anyone else able to preorder instore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back