Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
All these people in this thread think they are gonna send their kids through college with amiibo figures is funny. Thats half the people in here trying to figure out whats rare for next wave. nintendo probably did this intentionally to drive up sales for wave 2.

apologies if this is common info 14 pages into this discussion, but what's the deal with Rosalina/Luma? Is it an exclusive? the amiibo wiki has her listed as a wave 3 figure but no other info and I can't seem to find her on any sites.

I'll def. pick up Rosalina for sure.  Wondering if the Nintendo Store in NYC will ever sell any exclusives and surprised Amazon hasn't have an exclusive too.  I got 60 percent of them preordered at Best Buy, the ones I want and will use but I really would love to have a Zero Suit Samus! 

Damnit, now I'm sweating all of my BB pre-orders being for in-store pickup. I've never had issues with them before, but if they were gonna start, it'd probably be now.

fuck it. I just pre-ordered Captain Falcon and Little Mac. I don't want to risk losing out on those, they've been the only two amiibos I wanted so far anyways.

All these people in this thread think they are gonna send their kids through college with amiibo figures is funny. Thats half the people in here trying to figure out whats rare for next wave. nintendo probably did this intentionally to drive up sales for wave 2.
There are plenty of those people in here. Some of us, however, want to only pick up the rare/low print ones when they become available so we don't miss them. I plan on waiting on the easy/common ones for a B2G1 (or similar) sale. (I missed the other day...)

Yet another vague statement about these amiibos and if they will return:

Some amiibo were very popular at launch, and it is possible that some amiibo in the United States, Canada and Latin America may not be available right now due to high demand and our efforts to manage shelf space during the launch period. Certain sold-out amiibo may return to these markets at a later stage. We are continually aiming to always have a regular supply of amiibo in the marketplace and there are many waves of amiibo to come. The distribution and availability of amiibo in other regions around the world may be different.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/10/nintendo-america-say-certain-amiibo-figurines-may-return-later-point/#CxeQ9lwDUfQPHBTX.99

haha. I can't imagine anyone OCD enough to not be able to open these (I am one of them) would ever be ok with that method. Unless there are people who just like to look at the card and think they look better displayed in a blister pack.
May I introduce you to the action figure community. I'd say a good chunk of them collect and just keep everything in the box, because packaging does add to the aesthetics of the figure. Me, I open nearly everything, but I will admit there are a couple things I keep in the box because they look better that way.

May I introduce you to the action figure community. I'd say a good chunk of them collect and just keep everything in the box, because packaging does add to the aesthetics of the figure. Me, I open nearly everything, but I will admit there are a couple things I keep in the box because they look better that way.
I understand how that works - I just don't think those people will ever take a knife to their blister packs to access something inside like what was being done in that video.

Packaging is like 70% of the value with toys because that's what gets destroyed and discarded with them.

I understand how that works - I just don't think those people will ever take a knife to their blister packs to access something inside like what was being done in that video.
Is that what people are doing? I hadn't watched the video yet, but yeah, that's a little extreme. I do think Nintendo putting the block on using these in the package is such a great troll, nearly up there with Sony's recent FFVII troll.

Is that what people are doing? I hadn't watched the video yet, but yeah, that's a little extreme. I do think Nintendo putting the block on using these in the package is such a great troll, nearly up there with Sony's recent FFVII troll.
I assumed the block was more for the one time unlocks in games like Mario Kart and Hyrule Warriors. Don't you need to just scan the figures once for those games? I figured they were blocking people from getting the game unlocks, then returning to store.

Going to just get two wave 1 figures from TRU to use these GCs while the promo is active. Getting Peach since my kid wants her but what should be the second one? Basically everyone's in play except Red Luigi. Samus and Link are my preferences but the figures themselves are kind of meh in quality. DK and Fox look decent usually but aren't characters we ever play. She wants Kirby, Yoshi, and Pikachu as well since she likes them but the figures are so much simpler it doesn't really feel that worth it.

It's a real dick move and it's great that you can collect and still use Skylanders. Like it's going to put me in a tough position with this WFT. I can imagine that a leveled up Marth that won tournaments would fetch even more though. :rofl:

To think, I ordered two Villagers, one marth and one WFT amiibo's on ebay the moment that tweet came out about them being canceled.

Both villagers ($13 and $20) and WFT ($13) were canceled. I was left with a japanese marth for $25. Got WFT from bestbuy.com tho last week. I just need to find me a villager and I'll have a complete Wave 1 set.

I assumed the block was more for the one time unlocks in games like Mario Kart and Hyrule Warriors. Don't you need to just scan the figures once for those games? I figured they were blocking people from getting the game unlocks, then returning to store.
Oh I'm sure that's why they did it, I just still think it's a great move.

Yeah, the video shows someone cutting the bottom of the blister pack with a knife large enough to stick something into the blister pack and scrape off what is blocking the figure from being scanned. So, unless you look at the bottom of the blister pack, you can't tell it's been opened.

Oh I'm sure that's why they did it, I just still think it's a great move.
Totally agree. There's been a few times where my daughter & I have brought a new Skylander home to find that it had been registered already (as in someone bought it, used it on the portal while still in package to unlock an in-game bonus, then returned it to the store). Not a big deal, because you can always reset them.

But still, if I had a dollar for every time that's happened to us... I'd have $3.

Another update. Friend told me that pit, cap falcon and Luigi aren't pulling in best buys system yet. But most stores are getting 25-35 Zelda. 11-25 Diddy, and 0-3 Little Mac. Once the other 3 appear, he's going to tell me stock numbers. He told me he looked at West Coast area stores. Cali, NV, AZ.

For reference. Most stores only got 1-3 each for Villager, WFT, and Marth. So it seems Little Mac may be one of the "rare" ones this round, unless more get ordered.

I think they are going to hold off on making anymore marth, villager or wft. They will make them again if there is a new game that features them and you use the amiibos for in game uses.they plan on releasing a devices you can attach to the 3ds so you can use amiibos. All will be k own at E3 2015

Another update. Friend told me that pit, cap falcon and Luigi aren't pulling in best buys system yet. But most stores are getting 25-35 Zelda. 11-25 Diddy, and 0-3 Little Mac. Once the other 3 appear, he's going to tell me stock numbers. He told me he looked at West Coast area stores. Cali, NV, AZ.

For reference. Most stores only got 1-3 each for Villager, WFT, and Marth. So it seems Little Mac may be one of the "rare" ones this round, unless more get ordered.
wow explains a lot thanks for the info. Going to pre order another mac since hes favorite out of all of them.

Update on my door to door sales for some anecdotal demand info. Foxes sold really well today. No one wants the WFTs, still. Have more DKs and Pikachus than I know what to do with.

I can't stand what this product line has become.
Welcome to toy collecting. Heck, half of the modern GI Joes I have, I've never seen on a store shelf.

Anyway, my thought on this is that they're likely already producing Wave 3, since 2 is in stores/on the way. They don't need/want to have a line running for Marths, so they already switched that line over to something else. The only way to produce more Marths is to a) stop what they're currently making and switch it back to Marth or b) start up a new line for Marth. Both of which have costs associated with them. It's not as if they're breaking the Marth mold so it can never be produced again, so if they decide to make more when there's a lull between waves, they may just do so to keep the factory at full.

Nintendo has been in a financial crush (at least by the media) , no way they do not make these available again. Only figures that may be limited are the store exclusives, like Xenoblade for the Wii. 

I like a lot of Nintendo characters, but I get the feeling I'm going to be a happier person if I don't pay attention to amiibos.  All these supply and collector issues just turn me off. 

I got e-mails dating Pit and Luigi for the 30th. Assuming Falcon will follow shortly here.
I got the same email. Lets hope they come out sooner because it is kind of ridiculous that they are splitting wave 2 into two separate shipments.

Edit: Target is still saying they come out tomorrow... Im really confused guys.

I got the same email. Lets hope they come out sooner because it is kind of ridiculous that they are splitting wave 2 into two separate shipments.
Falcon e-mail just showed up. Same date.

I'm alright with the wait as long as I actually get 'em. I'll very likely grab them and cancel my orders if I find them in the wild before then though.

Went to my local Toys R Us today and they had one Little Mac, so I swiped it up. The other Toys R Us across town had already released their Wave 2 Amiibos four days ago. The employee I talked to said they only got a couple more Little Macs than what were preordered. I saw no signs of either Captain Falcon or Pit, but the first TRU had a ton of Zeldas.

Got the same email about Falcon and Pit for 12/30. But they did send out an earlier email this morning saying I can pickup my Little Mac this Sunday.

Went to my local Toys R Us today and they had one Little Mac, so I swiped it up. The other Toys R Us across town had already released their Wave 2 Amiibos four days ago. The employee I talked to said they only got a couple more Little Macs than what were preordered. I saw no signs of either Captain Falcon or Pit, but the first TRU had a ton of Zeldas.
I wonder if it's worth checking out my TRU. Closest one is about 20 mins out. I called fye's after reports of some people getting them and they receive any around here.

Before everyone gets caught up in the latest Beanie Baby craze, a statement from Nintendo: 

Some amiibo were very popular at launch, and it is possible that some in the US, CA and Latin America may not be available right now due to high deamand and our efforts to manage shelf space during the launch period. Certain sold-out amiibo may return to these markets at a later stage. We are continually aiming to always have a regular supply of amiibo in the marketplace and there are many waves of amiibo to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back