Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
What was stock like? What was most and least common?
I went to 3 Meijers this is what I saw of wave 2
First had 2 zeldas
Second had 2 diddy and 2 Mac I bought 1 of each
Third had pegs for all of wave 2 with a date of 12/9/14 which I assume is the day they were made and possibly stocked. Only one Zelda and one diddy were hanging. I'm curious if the pegs for pit, Luigi and CF were stocked.

I also went to TRU and found a peach that was separated from the base. The black part is in the plastic but the gold part and peach are loose in the package. They had a lot of wave 1 like 20-30 pegs with only one each marked for the 3 rares.

That seems to be the case, was hoping this time was different. :/ I've been able to get him to my cart a few times before but this is the first time I was able to check out and get an email / receipt confirmation.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

I managed to grab 2. That 40% off and free shipping is the bomb.
Quite welcome, I'm glad it worked for you. Took me two tries to get a confirmation. The sale is indeed why I bought two. One to play and the other to keep sealed. :)

You'll have to wait for the NFC base to be released sometime next year. When it does, only Smash so far has functionality.
thanks. so i don't need these amiibos. i don't want to be a grown ass man going to these stores and picking up these figures with the people there giving me weird looks. do you guys get weird looks from other people when you get these figures? :rofl:

thanks. so i don't need these amiibos. i don't want be a grown ass man going to these stores and picking up these figures with the people there giving me weird looks. do you guys get weird looks from other people when you get these figures? :rofl:
I think Skylanders and Disney Infinity has stopped people from thinking anything of it.

Quite welcome, I'm glad it worked for you. Took me two tries to get a confirmation. The sale is indeed why I bought two. One to play and the other to keep sealed. :)
Sadly, despite my distaste for the way Amiibos have become reseller crack, I hope Lucario becomes rare, so I can trade him for Marth.

thanks. so i don't need these amiibos. i don't want to be a grown ass man going to these stores and picking up these figures with the people there giving me weird looks. do you guys get weird looks from other people when you get these figures? :rofl:
You sound hilariously insecure. No one gives two shits. Have you never bought a present for a kid?

Well that was weird. Kept showing out of stock on mobile, got to work and was able to order with a Luigi on my work computer. Thanks! Now just need Diddy Kong to complete Wave 2. Got everything else preordered.

Thanks for the heads up, I ordered 2 Lucarios just now.

I may have a couple extra marth In the future also. I caved and bought 3 from Amazon.fr. Came out to around 55 with shipping. But I will let everyone know when I get them.

By the way, these things are like crack for me now :/ I feel dirty lmao

Just got back from my Target and there were no new Amiibos.  The guy looked up in his PDA and it was showing every Target around me as not receiving any of the round 2 figures.  Grrr

I'mma head out to the Walmart and Target in my area today. I'll let you guys know if I find anything.

I'm gonna grab Diddy or Mac if I can. Zelda should remain common, I think. Funny, she's my most desired out of wave 2.

SWEET.  Went to Amazon.FR and ordered Three Marths as well.  Basically, $14 each after shipping.  Definitely will trade one for something else rare later.  Thanks!

It is unbelievable how hard Nintendo's made this whole process for everybody. I don't understand how they could've predicted the demand. Companies pay consultants a lot of money for this kind of thing and with the way it is right now Nintendo is definitely losing out on money from many potential customers due to availability.

It is unbelievable how hard Nintendo's made this whole process for everybody. I don't understand how they could've predicted the demand. Companies pay consultants a lot of money for this kind of thing and with the way it is right now Nintendo is definitely losing out on money from many potential customers due to availability.
I doubt it. Nintendo probably didn't factor in the crazies (I count myself in that group) who only want something that's hard to get. I had an interest in these things, but decided I had no room for them and could live without them. Then they started selling out. Now I have all of them except for one.

I can see why Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, and Villager would be the least popular wave 1 characters. They should've had lower manufacturing runs. The problem is just compounded by flippers who sniffed out the lower run and started buying them out. These figures are readily available.... on Ebay. The flippers just moved them from retail shelves to Ebay.

Is everyone planning to flip the Lucarios or something? I ordered a Lucario and a Luigi. Luigi because it was the only other figure available for preorder (to get free shipping), and didn't see the point in owning a second Lucario. Even if you did want to trade down the line, shipping costs will most likely apply.

Thanks for the heads up on the Lucario. I went ahead and picked up one Lucario and one Luigi. I was sitting on that $5 TRU gift card from the Gyft promotion a couple of weeks ago, so I'm glad I was able to use it. 

You can get one Lucario for $13.99+tax or two Lucarios for $11.19+tax each.

I should not tempt myself to get one since I don't find it at all desirable as a figure.  But Zelda is mildly interesting at a 40% discount...

Is everyone planning to flip the Lucarios or something? I ordered a Lucario and a Luigi. Luigi because it was the only other figure available for preorder (to get free shipping), and didn't see the point in owning a second Lucario. Even if you did want to trade down the line, shipping costs will most likely apply.
Hoping to trade my second Lucario. I hope it gets rare enough to grab Marth, but if not, I'll just trade it for another Amiibo I don't have.

Pre ordered the Meta Knight and Lucario Amiibo, gonna head into a GameStop later and pre order the Shulk. Do we know 100% that Rosalina and Luma will be Target exclusive? I would riot if I didn't get to own my favorite character because Target didn't put up pre orders and they get low stock or something.

Pre ordered the Meta Knight and Lucario Amiibo, gonna head into a GameStop later and pre order the Shulk. Do we know 100% that Rosalina and Luma will be Target exclusive? I would riot if I didn't get to own my favorite character because Target didn't put up pre orders and they get low stock or something.
I think that's just rumor at this point, no idea how it started. I think the reason everyoneis assuming that is because they haven't had a retail exclusive yet and that's one of the lesser known figures, since I doubt they'd make a popular figure exclusive. Then again, look at Meta Knight.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

I managed to grab 2. That 40% off and free shipping is the bomb.
I placed an order last night, and got the 40% off 1 but no FS. Weird... :whistle2:k

I think there's a good portion of people buying these for the rarity factor and many of are going to flip any of these that they can. Not gonna lie, I myself have started only because of the rarity factor.

Just got back from my Target and there were no new Amiibos. The guy looked up in his PDA and it was showing every Target around me as not receiving any of the round 2 figures. Grrr
^This. Went to Target and they didn't get anything in. He checked 5 of the nearest Targets, still nothing. Went to a Walmart and TRU, still nothing for Wave 2. Checking a different area today, hoping to find something.

I placed an order last night, and got the 40% off 1 but no FS. Weird... :whistle2:k

I think there's a good portion of people buying these for the rarity factor and many of are going to flip any of these that they can. Not gonna lie, I myself have started only because of the rarity factor.
Free shipping at TRU it's only on the preorders.

I think that's just rumor at this point, no idea how it started. I think the reason everyoneis assuming that is because they haven't had a retail exclusive yet and that's one of the lesser known figures, since I doubt they'd make a popular figure exclusive. Then again, look at Meta Knight.
Rosalina is almost certainly an exclusive because no one has posted preorders for it, while every other Wave 3 figure can be found somewhere. Target is the assumption because the other possible partners (Amazon and Walmart) have already posted Wave 3.

I wanted to wait until i found a sale but with GCU im lucky if i pre order the ones i want now. Pre orderee toon link and Sheik hopefully can track down a Zelda today. Only after zelda figures maybe bowser

I think some people were asking about storage. I just saw this on the Target website: http://m.target.com/p/amiibo-question-block-case/-/A-16697267
I was looking at the video review of this a couple weeks ago and though it looks amazing, the inside it basically a large hollow space. Best Buy has some Insignia brand ones that have dividers for each figure. I own the larger one that holds 9 figures and while it has its flaws, it's easily the best one available in the US.

I think some people were asking about storage. I just saw this on the Target website: http://m.target.com/p/amiibo-question-block-case/-/A-16697267
BB has a black/blue shoulder bag for them as well, along with mushroom cases. Here's some on Google Images. I inspected the shoulder bag and the "slots" allow for the figures to be loose inside... personally I'd like if Nintendo copied the clear display cases that Disney Infinity came out with (even with the figure locking into the base), but I doubt that won't pop up for another year.

Went ahead and preordered Lucario x 2, even though I put in a preorder weeks ago.  I've preordered all the amiibos as they become available from the outset, but unfortunately I seem to have bad luck with anything rare: WFT arrived with the cardboard backing bent, Villager arrived 2 weeks late from Best Buy as an obvious retrun/reseal (but no way to exchange it), and my Smash Bros/GC adapter bundle preorder arrived crushed (also with no way to exchange it).  It drives my collector OCD nuts but I've been having too much fun with 8-Player Smash on game nights w/ friends to care :rofl:

Got in on the Lucarios this morning finally. That'll teach me to wait on pre-ordering. Went to place an in-store pick up for Metaknight with BB only to find that the closest store that still has him available for in-store is 45+ minutes away. I'll save my gas and take my chances on ordering for ship-to-home.

ToysRUs.com is showing Zelda in stock at 2 of the 5 stores in my area.
The none near me said they got a few boxes of the new ones. I think its 4 per box? I grabbed a Diddy, zelda, and little Mac for myself and a buddy (utilized the buy one get one 40% off to help offset the higher price at TRU). The hours there are nuts right now, 8am until 1am. I fear having children if that's what it takes...

Toys r us had a shit load of Zelda at least 5 or 6 pegs. I saw a lone slightly damaged backboard Little Mac and a lone Diddy kong. Im really only after Zelda figures so i don't get a head if myself. I went to Target next door to check if they had it for a non-tru premium and nothing. No store but TRU had them.

I went back and decided the b1g1 40% off deal was good enough to get Diddy for cheap and flip him on ebay to make up my loss not getting gcu at bby and upon my return i found a guy in the isle with BOTH Diddy and Mac in his hand....

Serves me right for wanting to flip but who says he won't? ?

I ordered three Marth myself just the other day. They arrived in about three days. One box was slightly bent but otherwise in good shape.
Any chance you could post a picture of the UK/FR Marth packaging? I just want to see how it compares to the US packaging I've got. Oddly enough, I think the WFT packaging I have that I picked up in NY has french writing underneath it - maybe because its close to Canada?

Has anyone had any luck with target today? I was thinking of swinging by there but it's a little bit of a drive.

I just got to my office from the City Target which is a block away (in downtown Portland, OR). They had 4 Little Macs, 2 Zeldas and 0 Diddy Kongs. I bought only a Mac for myself, as I already have Zelda on order from TRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back