Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
TRU cancelled my orders of Diddy Kong and Fox, but was able to get me Zelda and Little Mac. They had no Wave 2 figures out on display, so either they're just out of stock, keeping them in the back, or I snagged the last ones.

Stopped by my local Gamestop to pick up their last Fox figure and they told me they were receiving Diddy Kong on Tuesday and would hold one for me. I'm not holding too much hope into that promise, but we'll see. I still have a Diddy pre-ordered on Gamestop's website.

The only Amiibo I want so far is Captain Falcon (I preordered Ike before he went out of stock on Amazon, so hopefully I'm safe there), so if anyone manages to find him out on the shelves somewhere this week, please let me know if you can. Seems like there's no set date for his launch and different people around the net are saying he's coming out on different dates. What a mess.

Best buy just bumped my zelda back to the seventeenth. I am worrying about my preorders there now.
They didn't ship the villager I pre-ordered months in advance until the Wednesday after the OG Amiibos were released (Which was a Friday). I got it eventually.

TRU cancelled my orders of Diddy Kong and Fox, but was able to get me Zelda and Little Mac. They had no Wave 2 figures out on display, so either they're just out of stock, keeping them in the back, or I snagged the last ones.

Stopped by my local Gamestop to pick up their last Fox figure and they told me they were receiving Diddy Kong on Tuesday and would hold one for me. I'm not holding too much hope into that promise, but we'll see. I still have a Diddy pre-ordered on Gamestop's website.
arent zelda and little mac wave 2?

WTF I was in the middle of checking out with TRU b1g1 40% off and when I went to hit "continue checkout" to finish placing my order I noticed the price went up.   The friggin b1g1 40% off ended?  JUST NOW?  At 4:30 est saturday?  Shouldn't it last till the end of the night?

EDIT

Live chat said the website is just being wonky and had me call the CS line.  Placed the order fine on the phone.  Kind of a pita to save a couple bucks but oh well.  My son been bugging me to order Sonic and Little Mac since forever.

just go to target and gamestop. i got 8 diddys and lmacs. its not that difficult.
Good lord... do you eat them? Or are you feeding that pink puff of doom (kirby... shudder) other amiibos? Please do not feed Kirby after midnight. Bad things man.... bad things.

It's not looking good for ebay resellers of little mac, diddy, and zelda. Auctions appear to be ending with the figures selling for roughly $17-20 each. Looks like I may need to return my extra little macs I got from Target.

I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow morning, will I find a ton of Wave 2 amiibos? I heard Best Buy didn't sell them early like Gamestop, Walmart, Toys R Us and Target did

Yeah, Best Buy can't sell them today.  Did not have any trouble at 2nd and Charles, where they had plenty of Zelda, and Target had 4 Little Macs and Diddy Kongs.  I'll be watching like a hawk for the rest of wave 2 to drop.

Know what's weird? Marth had disappeared from Toysrus's website, and now he's back.
I noticed that too. Odd.

I did find a single Diddy Kong at Target, some kid grabbed it right as I showed up, but of course he was doing that kid thibg where they grab everything off the shelf, his dad said no so I swiped it as soon as he put it back. They had a software ngle Zelda, but I'm waiting for my TRU order to ship, hopefully that and Little Mac don't get cancelled. Those were the only ones I found today out of 6+ stores, which included GS, TRU and Target.

It's not looking good for ebay resellers of little mac, diddy, and zelda. Auctions appear to be ending with the figures selling for roughly $17-20 each. Looks like I may need to return my extra little macs I got from Target.
The noobs putting up those listings are just dumb and undercut each other.

Same exact thing initially happened with Marth and now you can't find one domestically under $70 minimum. They lost $50 a pop on those.

They are, but none were out for display. I didn't even see stickers for them.
The 2 TRU I visited this morning had stickers up for all 3 wave 2.0 figures.
Nothing for 2.1 figures (expectedly).

Target and Wally World had no wave 2 or tickets up.

I'm best buying tomorrow morning for the sale on wiiu games, I'll take a gander at their amiibo selection then.

Went to a Best Buy, TRU, two Walmarts, and two Targets today. The 2 Targets were definitely the best places for us, one had 3 Diddy Kong's and the other had 2 Little Mac's. Best Buy had I think 4 Zelda's but I didn't pick her up. TRU and the 2 Walmarts only had wave 1 figures (TRU had a metric shit ton of them while Walmart's selections were trash). I bought one each of LM and Diddy today as backups for my online Best Buy orders, the reports of bad packaging scared me a little bit. I didn'y buy a backup Zelda today, I figure if mine from BB is in crappy shape then I should be able to just go in later and pick her up in a store, I wasn't willing to take that chance with LM or Diddy though.

No Marth, Villager, or WFT anywhere..........I'm never going to get them :(

Online inventory for Mac shows OOS everywhere around. Since it sounds like best buy didn't release today, would that be my best guess tomorrow morning in store?

I dunno what walmart has. Seems like these don't really have a release date and just depends on what date the system at each store has and if it will block it.

Walmart has been a mess with Amiibos though so Toys R Us or Gamestop is likely your best bet.

Good lord... do you eat them? Or are you feeding that pink puff of doom (kirby... shudder) other amiibos? Please do not feed Kirby after midnight. Bad things man.... bad things.
It's hoarder mentality. I found something rare so I need to buy as many as I can of them just in case. You hear various justifications, oh I need one for each of my kids, one for my sister, her kid, the guy down the street, the homeless guy out front of the store, some guy at work that once mentioned Nintendo, etc. Sometimes they just flat out own up to going to hawk them on EBay "to pay for my own". The reality is, the rarity is now being driven by speculation, not by demand - Little Mac and the rest showed up in most stores in healthy numbers, but a guy I know at my TRU said as soon as they opened one guy bought two Little Macs, another woman bought four and yet another woman bought six and so on - gone in a flash. Most if not all of them were probably on EBay/Craiglist within an hour.

Remember the ones being shipped in lower quantities are basically the ones that will likely have no function outside of SSB and aren't "headline" characters - so really only wanted by collectors, and there are only so many of them. If, down the road, another Animal Crossing comes out for current gen and supports Villager, I would be fairly certain they would spin another good sized run of him. Same with the other "limited" ones.

I stopped by my local Target and Best Buy today. Neither had the new wave yet. Target barely even had any of the first wave amiibos. I stopped by Toys R Us across the street and found six Diddy Kongs and Zelda. No Little Macs but I bought two Diddy Kongs since I never pre-ordered one. In fact They had the biggest selection of amiibos.

I have Little Mac and Zelda pre-ordered through Best Buy.

The reality is, the rarity is now being driven by speculation, not by demand
This is logical, but I think there's truth in some being genuinely rare.
Zelda is the common one.
Mac is about half as big a run.
Diddy seems to be the short pack. I found 1. 1 diddy out of 4 stores the day after they hit shelves.

Per my exp: Zelda was abundant, I saw 5 Macs per store. 1 diddy (which I grabbed)
I'm the loony that shows up when the stores open, I doubt tons of people beat me to it, inferring diddy is "rare".

Now I'm sure different stores get different quantities of each figure but I'd be surprised to learn some stores have tons of diddy and no zeldas.

And if you want a full set, better to be quick. I preordered all of the upcoming figures w best buy but their strange street date changing emails told me I should get these elsewhere. Better safe than sorry.

But... I'm not buying multiples for resale, just covering my ass against inflated eBay costs.

I called Gamestop and was informed they had one LM left. I then called BB as they are next to it and they tell me they have three. I go to BB and they can't sell them until tomorrow. I tell them about GS and they don't believe it. I leave and go to GS and am informed by the guy that the lady was wrong and they have none. He checked his system for other stores and called one. They had one left and he got them to hold it for me. I picked it up on the way to work.

So are Fox/Samus actually going out of print or is it just dipshit speculators trying to drive up the price?
Who knows. Better safe than sorry lol. I'm grabbing D.K as well today so I can be totally done with Phase 1, seems like all the Best Buys in my area sold out (Which is strange, as they had buttloads just the other day)

This is logical, but I think there's truth in some being genuinely rare.
Zelda is the common one.
Mac is about half as big a run.
Diddy seems to be the short pack. I found 1. 1 diddy out of 4 stores the day after they hit shelves.

Per my exp: Zelda was abundant, I saw 5 Macs per store. 1 diddy (which I grabbed)
I'm the loony that shows up when the stores open, I doubt tons of people beat me to it, inferring diddy is "rare".

Now I'm sure different stores get different quantities of each figure but I'd be surprised to learn some stores have tons of diddy and no zeldas.

And if you want a full set, better to be quick. I preordered all of the upcoming figures w best buy but their strange street date changing emails told me I should get these elsewhere. Better safe than sorry.

But... I'm not buying multiples for resale, just covering my ass against inflated eBay costs.
I went to a local TRU after the rush happened and there was 10 Diddy's on the shelf, although I heard that those went in a flash this morning. They had gotten 4 Mac and 15 Zelda.

Oh mang, should have dove in and bought all of wave 2 at walmart when they were in my cart yesterday. Then I realized, how in the hell can I afford this and keep this up.

My sister went to the local walmart store to pick up diddy kong. She has her eyes set on him and Meta Knight. She told me some a'hole grabbed all the diddy kong and little mac figures. I created a monster, after introducing her to Disney Infinity.

I do not know if I am the bigger monster for starting her off on Disney Infinity or that a'hole collector. To all you resellers, scalpers, whatever you call yourself. How about helping a parent, a brother, sister, or someone who actually just wants 1 figure. Leave some for the ones that actually wanted to enjoy the figure.

Lesson learn, next time just pre-order, since this is just getting ridiculous.

Went to 2 Targets and a Best Buy. Neither of them had the new ones out yet, so wouldnt sell them or bother to look for them (despite inventory saying they were in stock). Went to Gamestop and picked up ONE Diddy Kong. These things are poison I tell ya poison...

Checked a couple stores I went to today and none of the new figures were out. I plan on grabbing one of each but I will not be going out of my way hunting them down like some of you are. I can wait.

Just picked up DKong and Little Mac at toys r us because of the b1g1 40% off and a $5 reward cert i earned. They only had 3 DKongs and 2 Little Macs total when i arrived.

I hve seen one GameStop with a bunch of zeldas and one had the single little Mac I bought. Other than that no place had any new ones. One GameStop even said they aren't getting any new ones till February. But when I questioned it he looked it up and said oh never mind.

I hve seen one GameStop with a bunch of zeldas and one had the single little Mac I bought. Other than that no place had any new ones. One GameStop even said they aren't getting any new ones till February. But when I questioned it he looked it up and said oh never mind.

My experiences from yesterday:

Target (Downtown Portland, OR): 2 Zelda, 4 Mac (bought one Mac)

GameStop (Pioneer Place Mall): 2 Mac, 1 Diddy (bought Diddy)

TRU (Jantzen Beach): 8 Zelda, 4 Mac

Wal-Mart (Woodland, WA): Nothin' new

What an adventure today!  Had some business in another town about 40 miles away and noticed that the TRU there had all three (Diddy, Little Mac, and Zelda) available for in store pickup so I placed an order around 9:00 am central.  Got the ready for pickup email an hour later so I drive down and man it was a madhouse in there.  

I go over to the shelf and there are about 8 Zeldas and no Little Macs or Diddy Kongs.  I go to pick up my order and they tell me that they cannot find my Little Mac but they were able to pick the other two.  I ask them about stock in other stores but they said according to their system no other stores have any.  Luckily though, I used the B1G1 40% off deal so I ended up being charged just $9 for Zelda.  Unfortunately Diddy's box has a bent corner so I may try to find another one elsewhere and return that one to TRU. 

I then check Gamestop and they have a low stock notice for Little Mac in one of the local stores there so I head over and they have one left for sale so I snatched that one right up. 

Stopped by TRU first, only character they had from wave 2 was Zelda and there was a lot (maybe 10-12). Picked up that along with a Fox for the B1G1 40% off deal. Then went to the Target next done and nothing but Marios, Donkey Kongs, and Pikachus.

All this crap with some of these being hard to find, I just pre-ordered Mega Man. I don't want many of these but it is starting to become addictive to just have them. So far I have:

Samus
Villager
Little Mac

I want Mega Man and maybe Pit along with Cartoon Link.

Those of you going toTarget make sure you ask about them. They are not scheduled to be released until tomorrow, Zelda is street dated but the other two are not. They will most likely not be on the pegs, so make sure you have them check their pda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back