Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and placed orders and preorders for all the ones I need that I could find available to order. All I still need will be WFT, Villager, Marth, Diddy, Luigi, Cap Falcon and Rosalina.

I still don't know why I'm buying these.  We opened Peach tonight and used her and the figure itself is that cheap vinyl like plastic and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to really do with it in Smash.

And yet I'm still planning to buy Fox and Samus tomorrow and hoping the BBY sale on WiiU/3DS stuff at least briefly applies to these again.

I still don't know why I'm buying these. We opened Peach tonight and used her and the figure itself is that cheap vinyl like plastic and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to really do with it in Smash.

And yet I'm still planning to buy Fox and Samus tomorrow and hoping the BBY sale on WiiU/3DS stuff at least briefly applies to these again.
We've been using them as partners in team battles or even battling them like Pokemon seeing who's Amiibo is better. My pilachu is a cheap ledge hogging b****

I still don't know why I'm buying these. We opened Peach tonight and used her and the figure itself is that cheap vinyl like plastic and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to really do with it in Smash.

Im not sure how much you are expecting for $12.99. These arent going to be figma level of quality but are still pretty nice for what they are lol.

I have the all or have them on pre-order. I see 3 of the rare ones sold on Ebay for $250 lol.

I should sell my set of wave 1 to 3 once I have them all to some sucker for $700+

I have the all or have them on pre-order. I see 3 of the rare ones sold on Ebay for $250 lol.

I should sell my set of wave 1 to 3 once I have them all to some sucker for $700+
I've entertained that notion myself. But since I didn't buy doubles I'll likely keep them all for my never-ending collection of awesome stuff.

Went ahead and placed orders and preorders for all the ones I need that I could find available to order. All I still need will be WFT, Villager, Marth, Diddy, Luigi, Cap Falcon and Rosalina.
So what you're saying is you need the hard to find rare amiibos. :rofl: :rofl:

Im not sure how much you are expecting for $12.99. These arent going to be figma level of quality but are still pretty nice for what they are lol.
Well obviously but I would think a hard plastic that wouldn't feel so flimsy would be in the same cost range. Maybe some of the poses would have been to difficult if they had gone that route, I don't know. I just wish the plastic on things like this felt more solid but when a lot of the figures are kind of dainty characters in action poses in sure that it's the best option they had.

Nintendo wants you to buy them because reasons.

Holy shit, the hoarding is real. Went up to TRU to grab Donkey Kong and Zelda to finish both waves respectively (As long as Amazon and BB don't screw me), and saw some dude with like 4 of each Diddy and LM in his cart, and absolutely none left on the shelves. Still like 4+ pegs left of Zelda though.

Not really sure what the heck Nintendo was planning, but it feels a bit ridiculous for a major store to run out of these in barely a day and not being able to restock them.

Holy shit, the hoarding is real. Went up to TRU to grab Donkey Kong and Zelda to finish both waves respectively (As long as Amazon and BB don't screw me), and saw some dude with like 4 of each Diddy and LM in his cart, and absolutely none left on the shelves. Still like 4+ pegs left of Zelda though.
Stuff like that just makes it sad for people like me who just want to be able to pick up one of each of the figures and may not have the time/money to be able to get all of them right when they come out :/

And I open my figures! :p

Picked up Little Mac and Zelda from TRU, found Diddy Kong at Target in Evansville, IN. Was quite an adventure doing some shopping while on the lookout for these.

I bought 2 Diddy's, 1 Mac, and 1 Zelda...

Got the extra Diddy and the Mac in hopes to trade for a Marth or maybe a Lucario down the line.

Fight hoarding with hoarding.

:(

I called local gamestop to inquire about diddy kong and little mac, he told me all "all amiibos are pre order only" not sure what that means for the future I also had to try my hardest to correct him. amiibo is plural you ignorant gamestop employees  O:)

You are part of the problem.
As I mentioned in my post, I already bought a Little Mac for myself at Toys R Us, with one that I may end selling on eBay actually being intended for a friend of my younger brother (with the eBay part only happening if the friend doesn't need the figure).

Not really sure what the heck Nintendo was planning, but it feels a bit ridiculous for a major store to run out of these in barely a day and not being able to restock them.
Skylanders all over again, it's only going to get worst if Nintendo doesn't stock these but considering how stale Trap Force seems and Infinity seems to be, amiibo may be the oddball out of the bunch.

Can anybody in NYC comment on the stock of these at the Nintendo World store?

I bought 2 Diddy's, 1 Mac, and 1 Zelda...

Got the extra Diddy and the Mac in hopes to trade for a Marth or maybe a Lucario down the line.

Fight hoarding with hoarding.

:(
Initially I wasn't going to buy any of them because I thought to myself "why the hell do I actually need this?" But I broke down and bought Mario. Now every time I think about it or walk past the display I get a little tingle and a whisper in my head to "just buy one more".

I have extras of Little Mac and Diddy Kong, I'm looking to trade them for Marth, Villager or Wii Fit Trainer if anyone is interested.  Drop me a PM.  

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I have extras of Little Mac and Diddy Kong, I'm looking to trade them for Marth, Villager or Wii Fit Trainer if anyone is interested. Drop me a PM.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Translation: I bought many Diddy Kongs and Little Macs and want to get $50 figures for them. Now less people in my area will be able to get these because I bought them all.

Translation: I bought many Diddy Kongs and Little Macs and want to get $50 figures for them. Now less people in my area will be able to get these because I bought them all.
Hey be nice to the guy. You know if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else anyway.

This is going to get "real" once we see two individuals fighting for an amiibo in store.

If I cannot track down a dam Diddy Kong figure. It is on Nintendo. Two things are going to happen.

1. Going to make my own amiibos
2. My wallet will just be filled with money

This is just like that Special Edition PS4 Fiasco. Makes me sick to my stomach. Ridiculous.

I bought 1 extra Diddy Kong and 2 extra Little Mac, enough to trade for the figures I missed out on. Last time I checked $12.99 + tax is a lot cheaper than $50. Do the math, bruh.

The misses found out last night that there was three villagers and one marth at a tru about thirty minutes away from me last night at one am while picking me up a zelda and extra little mac in case my best buy order falls through. I got off work at 4 am, accidentally slept in past thirty minutes from when they open and I called the store. First thing the man said was that they are sold out of all the new ones and I asked him about Villager and Marth since those will complete my set (also need to get one for my nephew as the only game he plays is animal crossing on the DS). Looks like it will be amazon.fr for me, if anyone is also thinking of doing amazon for M/V, PM me since shipping is pretty standard whether its one or over four items.

I bought 1 extra Diddy Kong and 2 extra Little Mac, enough to trade for the figures I missed out on. Last time I checked $12.99 + tax is a lot cheaper than $50. Do the math, bruh.
So what your asking for is someone to trade for a figure that seems to be long and gone since it's release day that seems to sell for quite a bit for a few figures that haven't been released widely and only creating a false demand because of speculation and resellers?!?!

God damn that is sad. I don't know who to blame more. Nintendo for under producing some figures or hoarders for blatantly buying stuff up and feeding this "rarity" and "demand". Now obviously there is a lot of real demand, but this rarity thing is starting to get to me. Things should become rare naturally after many years, not whatever the heck this situation is.

I will stick with my one of each (hopefully depending on that japanese Marth preorder I made 9 days ago) and never sell them. I actually want these stupid things for some stupid reason. Must be nice to not care and just buy them to flip.

Went to Target last night, they had a full stock of all wave 1 (except the 3 discontinued ones) and full stock of 3 wave 2 (about 10+ zelda, 6+ diddy, and 3-4 little mac). I go today and the shelf is 75% empty of all figures, all new ones gone. Went to TRU, GS, and Bestbuy and they were just about the same way except GS and TRU had some zeldas. Crazy. I picked up my Wii Fit Trainer I ordered for in store pickup at BB, they put the giant sticker on the plastic part of it so it came off easily.

All you resellers can suck it!!!!

I bought the rest today since I couldn't wait for a good price or descent sale since a false demand is being created. I left Kirby though, that one seems to be plentiful no matter where I go.

Managed to pre order Meta Knight, Shulk and I had to wait for when TRU opened pre orders again for the third time on Lucario and managed to secure two pre orders for him. Now to wait for Rosalina and Wave 3 pre orders are complete.

So what your asking for is someone to trade for a figure that seems to be long and gone since it's release day that seems to sell for quite a bit for a few figures that haven't been released widely and only creating a false demand because of speculation and resellers?!?!
Well obviously not right now, in the future. And only if they do become rare... If not, they will make great post Holiday gifts.

Keep in mind that Best Buy should be updating their site with a B1G140%Off shortly. Chances are it will glitch and allow it to work for amiibos for a short time. Might be worth it for people who haven't started collecting yet.

Keep in mind that Best Buy should be updating their site with a B1G140%Off shortly. Chances are it will glitch and allow it to work for amiibos for a short time. Might be worth it for people who haven't started collecting yet.
Thats for instore only. Hopefully it glitches with buying 2 amiibos will get you a $20 gift card :D/

Finally caved in and bought a pair since TRU is doing that special and got Zelda and Fox. I like collecting small figures/vinyls in general, so I'll keep these in my collection. I went with what you guys seemed a bit uncommon ATM so down the road I can just grab the more common ones. I enjoy see through plastic to keep them untouched/unopened. If anything the quality reminds me of Formation Arts, but just a couple notches down.

AbNfHA8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back