Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Best buy isn't selling wave 2 yet. They only have my zelda on hold and they stuck the sticker on the back of the cardboard lol

I HAD IT IN MY HAND...

Best buy had 2 diddy kongs and 1 lil mac. Was gonna buy all 3 but the counter wouldnt ring them up. I told them it was street dated for today and they confirmed that but said they cant override the system and I gotta wait till wednesday for diddy and friday for mac.

-_- what makes it worse is these were on the shelf along with a TON of zelda

Yeah. Seems like an Amiibo trade thread could be a good idea. I'd still love to trade a Diddy or WFT for the Villager my son asked for for Christmas. Still kicking myself for not picking that up when there was shelfs full of them week 1.
I like the idea too, but I know that it would be ruined by people running in with "that's not even close to the value of X Amiibo for Y Amiibo." You all know it would.

I need to ask... having not gotten into Skylanders or Infinity, is this Amiibo fever anything like those?

Thanks for that chart. I am kinda shocked that over half of wave 2 is already sold out. 

Just came from best buy grabbing the wiiu b1g1 40% off (bayo2 and cap toad)

No new amiibos or restocks. I guess the 17th is going to be their release date. As odd as that is.

At least everyone having trouble locating wave 2 can have advanced notice. Get there early and hopefully get your diddymacs!

I need to ask... having not gotten into Skylanders or Infinity, is this Amiibo fever anything like those?

Thanks for that chart. I am kinda shocked that over half of wave 2 is already sold out.
Kind of? They're both figures and both have ones that are only available at ridiculous mark up?

The main difference is that so far Amiibo aren't required to fully enjoy the games they interact with and just add something to the game where the other two you can't access content or use a character without the figure. They're all basically DLC in a physical form.

That saves me from going into Best Buy today. I ordered all of Wave 2 from Best Buy online and 3 of them (Diddy Kong, Little Mac and Zelda) show status not available on my order and the other 3 have 12/30 as the release dates. So I'm just going to check out stores today and cancel those ones.

Remember how hard it was to find whamshell? Now just imagine if Activision discontinued him after one shipment.

Not at first but quickly turned into it once a few characters started selling for more than MSRP on ebay.

Has the B1 G1 40% been confirmed to work on Amiibo or not? I have already gotten all the Amiibos from them so I have none to buy and try and I don't want to go in and return/rebuy for nothing lol.

Local Targets were putting out Mac and Diddy Kong today. I went to two stores - one said they didn't get any Dk and the other got two. Not sure about the Mac totals but dk seems more limited at least at the local Targets.

Thought I hit the jackpot at Best Buy preorder kiosk. Now I'm standing at the register while she's on the phone with customer service. Apparently all the mismatching release dates are messing the system up. Pit and Falcon are the only ones from wave 2 I don't have a guarantee on yet.

I wonder if the Lootcrate amiibo deal has anything to do with the shortage of wave 1. I met with someone last night who did order the lootcrate and is waiting on the final crate from the offer (they come in three packages every couple weeks or so) and the final crate is supposed to have WFT, Marth, Villager and Link. Maybe Nintendo will restock those after those crates are shipped so they can meet the demand of the deal they signed before the amiibos came out.

I wonder if the Lootcrate amiibo deal has anything to do with the shortage of wave 1. I met with someone last night who did order the lootcrate and is waiting on the final crate from the offer (they come in three packages every couple weeks or so) and the final crate is supposed to have WFT, Marth, Villager and Link. Maybe Nintendo will restock those after those crates are shipped so they can meet the demand of the deal they signed before the amiibos came out.
If that thing has those in it then it instantly goes from pretty meh deal to holy crap I wish I had gotten in on it.

Marth, WFT, and Villager were not part of the Amiibo loot crate. The final crate is a shirt, Luigi, and Zelda.

You can see what was in the crates here: http://kotaku.com/loot-crates-150-amiibo-subscription-deal-is-certainly-1659198492

I remember we all laughed at it (including myself) and said how stupid it was. Little did we know how wrong we were.

Grabbed the only Diddy on the shelf at my local Target. It showed in stock but not available for pick up. Hopefully BBY gets them in stock so I can use my GCU and return this one.

I doubt that affected distribution too much, from my understanding they didn't do many Amiibo crates, but yeah, hindsight is 20/20, I guess. No one expected this insanity. I paid way less that the Loot Crates for the figures with all the sales. That's one reason I didn't do Loot Crate. Only missing Marth, which I hope I can fet someday.

BB customer service told the employee that the preorder issue "should be fixed today".  She took my name and number and wrote down the SKUs saying they'd hold them.  I'd feel much better if there was a real transaction, though. If I can get my hands on Pit and Falcon then I'll be able to get all the Wave 1 and 2 I wanted.  Still can't find a Wii Fit Trainer. Kicking myself for not grabbing it sooner.

I was in my local GameStop this morning and they had Little Mac and Diddy Kong. From the start of this, I've told myself that I'd only buy these if I'm a fan of the characters and like the looks of the figure. This wave doesn't do much for me, but was still very tempted to buy them due to all the hype in this thread. Had them in my hand and put them down. 

+1 self control 

FYI Cags both Little Mack and Diddy are street date locked at BBY.  Was there this morning, they had Zelda on the shelf (4 of them), but not LM or Diddy. Had someone check stock and they had 1 of each in stock. It took 2 associates to find them hidden in the shelves, and once I checked out they came up blocked.   Diddy is scheduled for the 17th and LM the 19th in their systems.

Feel bad for the woman in front of me at Best Buy. She had a Diddy Kong off the shelf that her kid really wanted but she got turned down because they won't ring up until Friday. 

Got my Diddy Kong.  It is definitely going to be rare.  May get a few more after people can get their own.

I found Diddy and Zelda this morning after going to about 5 stores. Target had empty spaces for each of the wave 2 amiibos, including pit and C. Falcon. 

The Target closest to me had Zelda, Little Mac and Diddy all listed as in stock online, so went in this morning and looked, but nothing on the shelf. I asked the guy and he looked but said the person responsible for stocking them left early yesterday and they don't know what she did with them. So they're in the store somewhere (probably) but since no one knows where they are or when they'll be out I can't get my hands on them. To top it off, Target apparently said on Twitter that Rosalina preorders are sold out, not just inactive like people were thinking. At this point, if I can't get a complete set of these, it's because Target is a joke company. Not that I didn't already know that.

Just a heads up - Play Asia still has Villager and Wii Fit Trainer for sale. Villager is back ordered, but you can at least add him to your cart and get him at a later date once their restock comes through. Wii Fit Trainer is listed to be shipped within one week. Both have the Japanese packaging, fyi. And Marth over there is listed as out of stock/out of production.

Villager: http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-murabito-paOS-13-49-en-70-89j7.html

WFT: http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-wii-fit-trainer-paOS-13-49-en-70-89j5.html

EDIT... also thinking of swinging by Target today to see if I can pre-order Rosalina in store. Will report back with results.

The Target closest to me had Zelda, Little Mac and Diddy all listed as in stock online, so went in this morning and looked, but nothing on the shelf. I asked the guy and he looked but said the person responsible for stocking them left early yesterday and they don't know what she did with them. So they're in the store somewhere (probably) but since no one knows where they are or when they'll be out I can't get my hands on them. To top it off, Target apparently said on Twitter that Rosalina preorders are sold out, not just inactive like people were thinking. At this point, if I can't get a complete set of these, it's because Target is a joke company. Not that I didn't already know that.
I can assure you Rosalina NEVER went up for preorder. I'm assuming whoever runs their Twiiter just looked at the page and assumed they were sold out.

Bestbuy let me have Diddy and zelda for my pickup order. They called corporate and were told to give them to me. Corporate was able to mark Diddy as available today but zelda the store had to do a paper form and will mark it as picked up later.

Hey fellas. I just wanted to throw out a heads up that I was able to place an order for shipping for a few Diddy Kongs at ToysRUs. It looked like Little Mac was pick up only. Think I should expect them to follow through and ship?

I went to BB as well and was turned down on a Diddy Kong that I had for pickup.  CS said that it was there (and I assume with the sticker) and like other have said, to come back on the 17th.  That BB has never let me down before, so I am going to have faith that they have my 3 figures there with my name on it. 

Waiting is the hardest part, and it is all for a stupid toy that I want just to say that I have 'em all.

I just picked up Diddy Kong, Zelda, and Little Mac at Target. They hadn't put them out yet so I got an employee to bring them out. They had 12 of each of them. 

I just snagged a little Mac and a P Diddy Kong from Toys R Us, the guy went to the back and brought out a box for Mii.

I got a Little Mac and Diddy Kong from a Target. I had her check the stock room and they had some. She went back and came out with a box with three in them. That's all that store got 3! This is insane. 

I got a Diddy and 2 Macs today (and a Zelda) from Target.  I have GCU preorders at BB, but wanted to make sure I got them with BB's system being all goofed up.

I HAD IT IN MY HAND...

Best buy had 2 diddy kongs and 1 lil mac. Was gonna buy all 3 but the counter wouldnt ring them up. I told them it was street dated for today and they confirmed that but said they cant override the system and I gotta wait till wednesday for diddy and friday for mac.

-_- what makes it worse is these were on the shelf along with a TON of zelda
I had the same thing happen to me. To make matters worse I cancelled my pre-order for Zelda and Little Mac just before I checked out. I got the only Little Mac too. They had three Diddy Kongs and three Zeldas. Target never got the Wave 2 amiibos and they barely had any Wave 1 figures.

Went to pick up preorders at GS. They only had little Mac and it was on the sales floor and has a bent card. I'm so mad that I went with them for preodering all the amiibo and now I can't change all of them.

BB customer service told the employee that the preorder issue "should be fixed today". She took my name and number and wrote down the SKUs saying they'd hold them. I'd feel much better if there was a real transaction, though.

The only thing you'd be preordering is dissapointment.

even if you were to print out a pre order receipt you're not guaranteed to get the item because they fulfill the online pre orders first And actually hold them with the order stickers. When the smash bros bundle launched i had preordered in store like a month ahead since online was out. well when I went At store opening to go pick it up they just pulled it off the shelf. If I hadn't been in line before BB opened i wasnt guaranteed to get one if i passed by later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back