Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of fox, his numbers seem to be dwindling fast. He may end up being a rare figure in the coming weeks.
People are buying him because others are buying him, Samus too. I ended up getting him and D.K just to have peace of mind on wave 1.
GS is a small fraction of retailers and doesn't carry a fraction of what TRU, BBY, and Target do but the local stores told me they haven't gotten any Fox or Samus in lately for whatever that's worth.

I am keeping all mine sealed for now, also trying to get 2 copies of some I think will be especially hard to find. I'm not going to sell any on ebay though, I might be willing to trade/sell my extras to cag's eventually but they would have to assure me they aren't going to flip them on ebay. I'm not supporting that garbage, kids out there want these things to play with for crying out loud. I'm a collector so buying stuff and keeping it sealed is a normal thing for me, I don't like to flip things like this for a quick buck.
If you end coming across any of the Big 3 (you know who I mean) I'd be interested in getting them from you. Would be to complete my collection, not to flip. The only ones other than that I don't already have or have preorders in for now are Cap Falcon and Rosalina.

Just throwing this out there that if someone want's to sell me a WFT without price gouging my fucking eyes out that'd be awesome. I don't want to flip it, it doesn't even have to ship in original packaging, it's the only one I want and I waited too damn long. 

Just throwing this out there that if someone want's to sell me a WFT without price gouging my fucking eyes out that'd be awesome. I don't want to flip it, it doesn't even have to ship in original packaging, it's the only one I want and I waited too damn long.
$70? Deal.

Well thanks guys, you made me place an in store pickup order for Fox at Best Buy. It seems like it's going out of stock at all stores.

I'll do 60$, as long as you dont mind that it was previously covered in bodily fluids.

On a side note, AmiAmi has Captain Falcon and Diddy in stock, along with most of the others (Excluding the Holy Trinity and Pit). Before shipping and import fees (If there are any), its about 11$ per figure.

I have imported games there a few times in the past, and they are good.

From what ive Noticed Toys R Us has the most shelf space for them so its easier to find things there. Target barely has any followed by Gamestop and Best Buy.

Walmart I have no idea what they are doing.

If you end coming across any of the Big 3 (you know who I mean) I'd be interested in getting them from you. Would be to complete my collection, not to flip. The only ones other than that I don't already have or have preorders in for now are Cap Falcon and Rosalina.
I have all of Wave 1 EXCEPT the "big three", sorry to disappoint haha!

PM me if you honestly want one, I have 2 extras of her.

So are these officially the "Furby" of this Christmas season?
For adults maybe. I honestly haven't seen a single kid including my own who had any interest in them at any store where they are being sold. On the other hand, there have been several adults hovering around the displays everywhere I have seen them.

I mean I'm not sure I'd make that comparison. With Furby people were buying them to give them to their children. In this case Nintendo announcing they weren't making them anymore artificially inflated the price. People bought them to sell them for more which is bullshit imo.

No because it's only certain ones and it's only certain people. Furby/Elmo/etc. were a mass craze that basically anyone buying for children of a certain age had to contend with. So it's thousands looking for something for collecting/reselling versus millions sweeping across retail like locust.

And I honestly don't believe Nintendo isn't going to make any more of these. They're hedging a long term business plan on them, and they can't do that if people can't buy them.

Imagine a mario party where amiibos functioned as your character, or a FE where you could swap characters between 3DS and Wii by loading them onto your amiibo.

None of those ideas would work if no one can buy the figures!

I'm sure some will get re-released, especially when a new game comes out related to certain figures. But they'll probably go out of stock again when they get re-released. lol

And I honestly don't believe Nintendo isn't going to make any more of these. They're hedging a long term business plan on them, and they can't do that if people can't buy them.

Imagine a mario party where amiibos functioned as your character, or a FE where you could swap characters between 3DS and Wii by loading them onto your amiibo.

None of those ideas would work if no one can buy the figures!
I really think that with the long term outlook Nintendo clearly has with these, the short comings of the current model, and how many characters they've probably got in the works still we probably won't see a straight up reissue. I would imagine we'll see a series 2 line or something down the road though if this sticks around for four or five years like Skylanders has.

Pokemon figures that are similar to amiibos, interesting. probably not the best phrasing but you get the point. this will leave pokemon fans with a "wet dream."

D. Choy Can you pm me a pic of your collection?
I have never seen a complete one.

on a side note, with all these bs rumors, I wonder how many nintendo reps we will see in store spreading these lies. also, what nintendo sends in their memos.

i met a microsoft rep last year, who was convincing me to buy a PS4. i thought it odd.

So, basically you wanted them after you found out other people did. :rofl:
My kid's been wanting them since she played with that touch screen display for them at GS a couple weeks back but was resolved that they were ugly and I didn't need them. Finally was going to cave and get her Peach and then there was the B2G1 glitch. So I ordered three more she would like (Zelda, Bowser, and King Dedede). Was going to order Peach with Meta Knight and either Diddy or Toon Link but I waffled too long and it died on me. Was salty about it and it kept bugging me and then Diddy sold out on BBY.com then I realized that some were hard to get. Then I happened to find a WFT and I went from slippery slope to full bore hoarder collector. So I've gone from thinking they were stupid to still thinking they're stupid but having pre-ordered nearly all of wave 2 and 3 in duplicate with the reasoning of just in case while still not understanding why I want these dumb things in less than 7 days.

Pre-Ordered Toon Link and King Dedede from Best Buy. Have a feeling most Amiibos that aren't super popular characters are going to be discontinued and I don't want to be SOL. Also have Diddy, Pit, and Meta Knight pre-ordered. Really want Lucario :(

Pre-Ordered Toon Link and King Dedede from Best Buy. Have a feeling most Amiibos that aren't super popular characters are going to be discontinued and I don't want to be SOL. Also have Diddy, Pit, and Meta Knight pre-ordered. Really want Lucario :(
I need to pre-order Toon Link still, it's one of the last I haven't ordered yet. I don't think he's going to be hard to get but him and Sheik will make four Zelda characters and I think that's more than retail will support for very long. Can't see how they would phase out Zelda and Link for those two.

I didn't want them either because of skylanders but convinced myself due to the fact that they are Nintendo characters. The closer to release date of SSB the easier I caved in, I bought most of wave 1 the first day and only need kirby as of right now. I know it's going to be a cluster as time goes on.

I guess it's skylanders all over again.... !)%&)*(%()!))%)#(

I find it funny that people are starting to think Fox is rare in anyway.... If you can order it online and it doesn't say in store only then you must love a good rumor.... But hey I love Fox so I like that he's getting love.... Oh ya I checked out my store and there out of Donkey Kong... Go go go!!!!

Man I knew I should have pre ordered every single one during the BBY glitch.
Thats what I did, no hesitation. Averages to about $7 a pop with GCU, best price you'll ever see. I wouldn't trust in store pickup for anything amiibo related but I'm confident in shipping.

My kid's been wanting them since she played with that touch screen display for them at GS a couple weeks back but was resolved that they were ugly and I didn't need them. Finally was going to cave and get her Peach and then there was the B2G1 glitch. So I ordered three more she would like (Zelda, Bowser, and King Dedede). Was going to order Peach with Meta Knight and either Diddy or Toon Link but I waffled too long and it died on me. Was salty about it and it kept bugging me and then Diddy sold out on BBY.com then I realized that some were hard to get. Then I happened to find a WFT and I went from slippery slope to full bore hoarder collector. So I've gone from thinking they were stupid to still thinking they're stupid but having pre-ordered nearly all of wave 2 and 3 in duplicate with the reasoning of just in case while still not understanding why I want these dumb things in less than 7 days.
Thats terrible. Haha. I've been wanting these things since they were rumors and even I think duplicates are excessive. Don't snowball too far buddy. Do it for you or your kid, not because you think you have to.

I checked everywhere (Costa Mesa) looked at all ToysRus stores and Target and only found one Zelda. Wave 2 seems to have a shortage.

I've heard these are region-free as far as functionality, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there are physical differences in the figures (the packaging will be different for sure but I will be opening them) ?  I assume those from an Asian region will probably have a different language on the bases.  How about the ones from the UK?

ray2dee, dont you realize that "Mario" is also rare.
lol. If they had a Mario without his hat like that that cool glitch in Super Mario 64, I buy. Mark my words, there will be a Mario with winged hat. One can only dream.

I predict wave 1 will be rare, once wave 2 is all out. then when wave 3 hits, wave 2 will be rare. BOOM!

this is a crazy idea. all this amiibo craze gots me inspired. i am start drawing again.

also i started thinking about "rare" categories. lets face it there has to be some sort of classification for these figures. i am take a stab and start this off.

rare= mario, yoshi, donkey kong
ultra rare= fox, captain falcon, kirby
mega rare= peach, samus, ike
holy rare=wii fit trainer, villager, marth, diddy kong, little mac,
exclusive rare= king dede, rosalina, meta knight
nintendo rare= hopefully we see ness, metal/winged hat mario, pokemon trainer, pikmin. nintendo can play with this section, variants, numbered, sign editions.

I was bored. so i was throwing ideas out. Nintendo "Inception" me. why?

lol. If they had a Mario without his hat like that that cool glitch in Super Mario 64, I buy. Mark my words, there will be a Mario with winged hat. One can only dream.

I predict wave 1 will be rare, once wave 2 is all out. then when wave 3 hits, wave 2 will be rare. BOOM!

this is a crazy idea. all this amiibo craze gots me inspired. i am start drawing again.

also i started thinking about "rare" categories. lets face it there has to be some sort of classification for these figures. i am take a stab and start this off.

nintendo rare= hopefully we see ness, metal/winged hat mario, pokemon trainer, pikmin. nintendo can play with this section, variants, numbered, sign editions.

Uh....wut duh eff?

Don't forget mewtew, I bet he's going to be Club Nintendos prize next year... wtf.... Who am I trying to kid, were lucky to get a downloadable amiibo.

If that one does get released in some manner I'm sure it will be extremely hard to find.

I find it funny that people are starting to think Fox is rare in anyway.... If you can order it online and it doesn't say in store only then you must love a good rumor.... But hey I love Fox so I like that he's getting love.... Oh ya I checked out my store and there out of Donkey Kong... Go go go!!!!
More like trying to predict that he's going to become rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back