Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The panic in this thread is hilarious. Of course everything's selling out, it's a week before Christmas. Come mid-January, many of these things will be restocked. And, as a couple of other people on here have said, I also find it extremely difficult to believe that Rosalina is already sold out, there's just no way it would sell out that fast when the other three were pretty easy to preorder.

fuck  pulled an all-nighter for finals with the page up and got caught up in studying and missed out!!!

Anyway, I went to TRU in Massapequa at opening, they had just started putting the Luigi amiibos out so there are plenty of him. No pit, Captain Falcon, Diddy, or Mac tho. Plenty of Zelda.

I'd trade my Lucario for Villager

also what time did rosalina pre-order open
Apparently, it was right around 5:35am EST. By 6am, the pre-order button could still be clicked, but it was displaying a 'Sorry, this item is unavailable' msg. By 6:05am, the button went back to the greyed out option like it is right now.

*Sigh*

Apparently, it was right around 5:35am EST. By 6am, the pre-order button could still be clicked, but it was displaying a 'Sorry, this item is unavailable' msg. By 6:05am, the button went back to the greyed out option like it is right now.

*Sigh*
Damn. I woke up at 6:30 and checked real quick and saw it was greyed out and just thought it never went live. Sucks man

*Sigh*
I'm calling error or mistake. There's no way in hell that many people were ready to buy that the rosalina Amiibo. Preorders will definitely be back up for it.

I'm calling error or mistake. There's no way in hell that many people were ready to buy that the rosalina Amiibo. Preorders will definitely be back up for it.
I've seen items on Amazon.com sell out in less than 5 minutes even though they went on sale at around 3 AM EST.

Resellers make things like that happen quite often.

This doesn't ship until February, though. Unless you were talking about Klingon Christmas maybe...
I'm referring to the Amiibos in general. Nintendo didn't hype these up just so 1/3+ of the entire line becomes discontinued after less than a month. More will be allocated, end of story.

Thanks, I already left though, the cards are useless you don't need it just the receipt. They haven't received theirs yet or they're some where in the store.

I did pick up Luigi, his pose is horrendous!!! Seems they received 3 cases, 11 left at the TRU on Canyon Springs.
You mean you don't like Planking Luigi?

Lol at the retards on NeoGAF thinking Rosalina legitmately sold out at 2 AM in the morning.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=953968

It was a glitch, the other store exclusives were avaiable for weeks before they sold out and are routinely coming back in stock. These people are fucking idiots.
Thank you, someone gets it. There's no way rosalina went in and out of stock like that, it wasn't ready for preorder, glitch/10

Am I the only one who doesn't really see how frozen could've driven the sales of rosalina so much? I mean I see the resemblance but I believe without the name of frozen attached to it then it wouldn't attract anyone else to it that aren't already interested in amiibo. Still supporting the notion of a glitch with maybe an official release in an hour.

So what's the word on Cap Falcon and Pit? When they are they supposed to release? I thought they were the same time as Luigi, and people have already started seeing him in stores. 

Wow. Disappointed Rosalina lasted just a few minutes. Guess I'll have to pick her up in store whenever she does release. I don't see a reason to panic yet. At least wait until she's out and we know we can't find her. For now I'll just assume they will have her out on the shelf with everything else.

Am I the only one who doesn't really see how frozen could've driven the sales of rosalina so much? I mean I see the resemblance but I believe without the name of frozen attached to it then it wouldn't attract anyone else to it that aren't already interested in amiibo. Still supporting the notion of a glitch with maybe an official release in an hour.
I don't think that any kids that are obsessed with Elsa are necessarily clamoring for Rosalina Amiibos.

I do find it very difficult to believe that they went out of stock in 40 minutes, when the other three exclusives have been available for weeks.
i can, because it is target. they suck with anything limited, especially their retail exclusive stuff. i would know, because i work there and seen my store and multiple stores around me get like 2 or 3 limited items. they usually dont stock a lot of limited items

I'm sure Target is selling off bits of their allocation at a time.  There will be other days it will be up for preorder.  I am just bummed that I missed it.  Usually I wake up a few more times each night, but I slept well and that made me miss my chance, heh.

On a plus side LM and Diddy both shipped from TRU.  Will return them when I get my BB orders (going to pick up Diddy today)

I don't think that any kids that are obsessed with Elsa are necessarily clamoring for Rosalina Amiibos.
In store while it's out, maybe. In the middle of the night 2.5 months before it comes out? No.

This will be up again. It will be hard to find once it is released (for a while), but if you wait long enough I'm sure you'll be able to get every amiibo for MSRP or less. So far the only MSRP I've paid is for Shulk. Everything else was from the B2G1 glitch (including little mac, diddy, pit, falcon, etc) and TRU b1g1 40% for lucario. I wasn't planning on spending more than MSRP for any of them. Damn you Nintendo.

Sigh...missed out on rosalina. Woke up around 1am and went back to sleep at 1:40 after checking their site too.

Guess I'll be refreshing targets site throughout the day again

i can, because it is target. they suck with anything limited, especially their retail exclusive stuff. i would know, because i work there and seen my store and multiple stores around me get like 2 or 3 limited items. they usually dont stock a lot of limited items
It's not been titled a 'Limited' item though. It's an 'Exclusive' item. Those aren't inherently the same thing.

In store while it's out, maybe. In the middle of the night 2.5 months before it comes out? No.

This will be up again. It will be hard to find once it is released (for a while), but if you wait long enough I'm sure you'll be able to get every amiibo for MSRP or less. So far the only MSRP I've paid is for Shulk. Everything else was from the B2G1 glitch (including little mac, diddy, pit, falcon, etc) and TRU b1g1 40% for lucario. I wasn't planning on spending more than MSRP for any of them. Damn you Nintendo.
Missing out on this, pizza cutters cancelled, bad morning so far.

hoping it pulls through, but I found a wii fit trainer amiibo in stock at a walmart near me! Let's hope the stock is accurate and they can put it on hold for me! Much better than going the EU amazon route fwiw. 

edit: AAAAAAAAAND IT'S OOS

It's not been titled a 'Limited' item though. It's an 'Exclusive' item. Those aren't inherently the same thing.
it's a target exclusive, which is even worse when it comes to things like this. ive seen a alot of the exclusive figures and even rare ones come in once and never come in again. I wouldnt hold my breath thinking target will be getting more. I hope it does so you guys who want it can get, but don't get too excited is all im saying

So guess I'm one of those irate east coat guys that missed this! Even got up early and checked it, and checked it right before bed.  I KNEW they were going to do it in the middle of the night to try and avoid as much of a site trample as possible...  hopefully it'll go back up, if not I'll be hoping for some generosity/Christmas-spirit-type benevolence from CAGs here who might've gotten an extra!  Congrats to all you night-lurkers/3rd shift workers/crazy early waker-uppers that got 1 (or more)!

Guys, you didn't miss anything.

It was available for 30 minutes at 2 AM in the morning, it was a glitch in Target's system. There's absolutely no way they completely sold out of preorders in that timeframe while the other store exclusives were in-stock for weeks.

I'm sure Target is selling off bits of their allocation at a time. There will be other days it will be up for preorder. I am just bummed that I missed it. Usually I wake up a few more times each night, but I slept well and that made me miss my chance, heh.

On a plus side LM and Diddy both shipped from TRU. Will return them when I get my BB orders (going to pick up Diddy today)
I would call before going to best buy for pick up. Went today to pick up diddy and mac but they said there is issues scanning the new amiibos In the computer. Apparently its saying they didn't release yet or something when the date says today. The way he made it sound gave me the impression that its all best buys. Basically I went there for nothing and he told me to call back later to see if its fixed.

My tracker has alerted me that they have changed the name of the listing from AMIIBO ROSALINA & LUMA:TGT EX to  Rosalina & Luma amiibo Figure - Target Exclusive...maybe itll be available again soon lol :)

I would call before going to best buy for pick up. Went today to pick up diddy and mac but they said there is issues scanning the new amiibos In the computer. Apparently its saying they didn't release yet or something when the date says today. The way he made it sound gave me the impression that its all best buys. Basically I went there for nothing and he told me to call back later to see if its fixed.
Computer system is is not letting them check out again? Ugh. Well I have to go out anyways, so I will give it a shot, but dang.

Yeah, BB is weird. I had 2 zeldas on preorder (well actually 1, but they had 2 there) and they said I could only pick one up that day and the other the next day. For the same figure. I don't understand.

My tracker has alerted me that they have changed the name of the listing from AMIIBO ROSALINA & LUMA:TGT EX to Rosalina & Luma amiibo Figure - Target Exclusive...maybe itll be available again soon lol :)
I just noticed that as well. Seems they went through and fixed the titles on all the figures and removed the ALL CAPS from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back