Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked a bunch of stores(Target, TRU, BBY, GS) in SE MI and besides the massive amount of core characters the only new one they had was Zelda (each had 4-6). There was a scalpery looking guy at TRU hovering around the Amiibos fiddling around on his iphone mumbling, "Which one of these is the popular one?". Hope BBY has half a batch of wave 2 ready for tomorrow.
Hey, I don't have an iPhone any longer! :boxing:

I know that a lot of people expect demand for amiibos to decline after Christmas. I expect the opposite. Anybody that gets a Wii U or Smash Bros as a gift is going to want these too. Not to mention the folks that do get some, but wanted others or want more of them.

I think demand will actually spike for a little while after Christmas.

They'll be worth something someday.
Some will become rare. Marth and villager are already difficult to find.
I don't want to open mine either.
And the "rare" Skylanders were rare when the game was huge and new too, now most can be had for MSRP or less.

Cancelled some more orders. Now down to 57 amiibos. I was going to cancel some Rosalina orders but can't force myself to do it.  :rofl:

Preordered my Meta Knight. Says release date is 12/31 but when checking out says I'll receive it by 1/7. Next up will be trying to acquire that TRU Lucario Preorder :whistle2:/

Just got the Best Buy email that my Little Mac was cancelled, no word on the Luigi and CFalcon that I ordered with it. It was from the B2G1 glitch. :(

My order of three was cancelled too. I spoke with supervisor Robyn who said she didnt have a boss or supervisor, not even the president of best buy is her boss. Wouldnt give me any of her information but her name. She offered a $10 gift card after being on the phone for an hour with customer service.. They did give a complaint number.. Ill see how far this goes.

Wave 2 if you're in Central NJ

Making a new post and linking from old since it's cleaner to do it from a desktop.

Best Buy

-No Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Zelda on the floor.  My in store pick up of Diddy Kong & Little Mac were successful.  Waiting on Pit & Captain Falcon.

If Best Buy sends you a "Your order will be ready to pick up .", go into your order status at BestBuy.com.  It will probably say "Ready to Pickup."  This happened to me with Diddy Kong on Tuesday (supposed to pick up Wednesday)., and Little Mac today (supposed to pick up tomorrow).  I grabbed both a day early.

I would be quick too.  When I picked up my Marth at launch, they only had 1 but 2 people had in store pick up.  The in store pickup was in someone else's name but they gave it because I was there.  They called the customer immediately to inform him that the item was not available.

Target
I went to Clark, South Plainfield, and Edison Targets.  They had a place holder for Diddy Kong & Falcon, but there were only like 8 Zelda's sitting at each location.

Toys R Us
Today they got in the following in Iselin, NJ
-Luigi

-Preorder card for Lucario
-Preorder cards for Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, King Dedede (4 Barcodes/SKU's on the Back - $1.00 per preorder)
-Preorder cards for Ike, Sonic, Mega Man (3 Barcodes/SKU's on the Back - $1.00 per preorder)

The pictures are before I took 1 Luigi, and preordered 1 of each figure (but 2 Lucarios).  I don't think they'll be there long.

Pre-order Tip
-Because this seems to be a cluster-F for inventory, I've been preordering 1 of each from Target, Best Buy, and Toys R Us.   For Best Buy and Toys R Us, I've been doing an in person pickup order as well as a shipping order (Only if there's free shipping involved). Remember it's the holidays so all of these purchases are returnable through January 31.  I'd rather have extras to return than not.

I belong to the Loot Crate Amiibo plan.  About 2 weeks ago, I was informed that the final crate of Zelda & Luigi got delayed til the end of December.  It's why I picked up Zelda & Luigi.

Why are my pictures sideways if they're right side up on my iPhone?

My order of three was cancelled too. I spoke with supervisor Robyn who said she didnt have a boss or supervisor, not even the president of best buy is her boss. Wouldnt give me any of her information but her name. She offered a $10 gift card after being on the phone for an hour with customer service.. They did give a complaint number.. Ill see how far this goes.
Bit over an hour on the phone for me. To be fair to the people I worked with they all seemed willing to do what they could, it was just unfortunately nothing.

I did get sent to a supervisor who called the store to ask what the issue was. After the store gave some non-answer about the release date the supervisor asked what they could do to make it right, which was mostly just a GC for the cost, or an offer to order a new Little Mac for me (for free) when they come back in stock, which she swore was the case.

I declined the GC and said please put me down for a Little Mac when it comes in, but that I didn't honestly expect any such luck.

First time BB has really let me down, and now I wonder what the story is going to be with all of the other pre-orders I have with BB (Amiibo wise). Also wondering if I should have picked up the Luigi I saw at TRU today since my BB order still says 12/31 for him.

EDIT: People looking for a common order: mine was a PreOrder from Oct 10, Online PO for In Store Pick Up, 1 of each figure no dupes.

Are all the orders that are getting cancelled for in store pickup? I'm scurred.

And the "rare" Skylanders were rare when the game was huge and new too, now most can be had for MSRP or less.
Well that's because it's passed it's peak popularity and that critical mass is gone now. Some are still valuable but there's fewer and for less.

Did everyone getting cancelled from BB order with the B2G1 glitch?
Not yet but I'm scurred. BBY was more fun earlier in the year wen they just honored every glitch.

What about the Best Buy pre-orders of Mega Man, Sonic, Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser, King Dedede, Ike? Will those get cancelled too? Maybe it's time to order from another place just in case.  :whistle2:k

Man I bought 3 Samus and 3 Fox and I don't see Samus getting rare or discontinued at all. Returning 2 of her and just keeping one to collect. Fox I'll hold onto for now I think.

How can we tell which figures will be the most valuable out of them all? So far I have:

- Regular Link

- Toon Link (pre-ordered)

- Ike (pre-ordered)

- Mega Man (pre-ordered)

I was thinking about buying Zelda and pre-ordering Shulk... but wanted some input from others first.

P.S. I am hunting for Rosalina, Marth, and Little Mac just like everyone else as well

How can we tell which figures will be the most valuable out of them all? So far I have:

- Regular Link

- Ike (pre-ordered)

- Mega Man (pre-ordered)

I was thinking about buying Zelda and pre-ordering Shulk... but wanted some input from others first.

P.S. I am hunting for Rosalina, Marth, and Little Mac just like everyone else as well
Unless they're Marth, Villager, or WFT toss the rest in a hat and draw a couple out. As good a method as any. The general train of thought though is that the more obscure a character/game the more likely they'll be hard to find.

What about the Best Buy pre-orders of Mega Man, Sonic, Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser, King Dedede, Ike? Will those get cancelled too? Maybe it's time to order from another place just in case. :whistle2:k
A refund from Best Buy just posted on my checking account for my Capt. Falcon, Pit, Luigi, and Ike pre-order. I haven't gotten a cancellation email yet, but since a refund just posted this morning, I'm pretty sure they just cancelled my pre-orders. I only had one of each.

- Regular Link

- Ike (pre-ordered)

- Mega Man (pre-ordered)

Ask your non-gaming friends/relatives if they know the character by sight, and if they don't know who it is, that'll be a rare character.

Amiibo paranoia has officially gripped me despite having everything on preorder except Rosalina (since I have to sleep some time and 3am is it). Best Buy keeps updating me with later pick up dates for the early wave 2 figures, two of which were supposed to be available this past Sunday with no notice as of yet that they are ready.

I went ahead and bought Zelda and Luigi from Toys R Us while looking for a PS4 camera they didn't have and the XB1 games that were $.02 I didn't need. They had plenty of almost every figure but the 'big three'. They only had a few Luigis though and no Diddys.

And I call BS.
You must be in denial then? You can't expect them to always be in stock? They said themselves they will discontinue certain amiibo's due to shelf space but figures like mario will always be in stock... Figures like Marth, Villager, and WFT are a smaller market. Not everyone has played those games. But almost everyone who has a nintendo system has played a mario game...

Not getting free shipping with any of my orders and shipping is killing this deal.

Edit: this deal is weird. Some Amiibos state 2 for $22 on all Amiibos, but that deal clearly doesn't apply to some preorders. Furthermore, some of the preorders have free shipping but the Amiibos that are currently available don't get free shipping. Toys r us blows.
Sorry to hear that man...when I purchased it there was no indication that a preorder counted for the deal but then at checkout the total came out to $22. What confuses me the most is that some pages say 'FREE SHIPPING on select preorders' and my shipping total is 0 but then on my receipt it's stated that free shipping is on orders of $49 or more...someone in there user experience dept needs to get their shit together.

Side note: I want my damn Capt. Falcon

Pit, Liitle Mac, and Diddy Kong picked up this afternoon at FYE. Washington DC (Union Station)

Man, you people are screwing me up.  I grabbed a Samus one last week just to see what they were like, but for some reason I got swept up yesterday when decided I wanted a Little Mac and found there was a rush because so many of these are rare.  Used the 2 for $22 at Toys R Us today to get all the common ones plus Luigi and Zelda (they had dozens at the Bellevue, WA store) and the last Diddy at Fred Meyer Bellevue.  Hope they open up production a bit going forward because I at least want to grab some of the pre-order ones that are already sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back