Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously need to stop with the bragging of how many amiibos you have.
He's an annoying bastard with his bragging.

Happy you are able to find certain amiibos, but that doesn't mean you should rub it in people's faces that you got so many of someone while others are struggling to find one.

Be humble.

Just got an alert from BestBuy.com. My Little Mac preorder got cancelled. Pretty upset, to be honest. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to Pit, Falcon, and Meta Knight.

According to people on NeoGAF, BB is cancelling Little Macs if he was part of the buy 2 get one free glitch. A lot of people are getting cancelled orders with no reason. A member called the Help Desk and was told the above. I had one ordered but cancelled it this morning since I found one prior to the BB release. Anyone else heard anything?

My little Mac was delivered today from amazon. Hopefully they come through with my preorders of the 2nd half of wave 2. I preordered all three waves through them, with the exception of the exclusives.

According to people on NeoGAF, BB is cancelling Little Macs if he was part of the buy 2 get one free glitch. A lot of people are getting cancelled orders with no reason. A member called the Help Desk and was told the above. I had one ordered but cancelled it this morning since I found one prior to the BB release. Anyone else heard anything?
I just got a text message from BB saying my little Mac was ready for pickup starting tomorrow.
No cancellation email in sight and I got him from the B2G1.

Mine was cancelled, though it was NOT part of the B2G1 glitch. Just kind of cancelled out of nowhere and the email said something along the lines of "Please see the terms of service for an explanation" or whatever. And something about it maybe impacting my free shipping, which would be fucked, but I think my order was large enough to not have to worry about that part.

My little Mac was delivered today from amazon. Hopefully they come through with my preorders of the 2nd half of wave 2. I preordered all three waves through them, with the exception of the exclusives.
Yeah, I have CF, Pit, and most of wave 3 ordered from BBY so hopefully they come through.

Mine was cancelled, though it was NOT part of the B2G1 glitch. Just kind of cancelled out of nowhere and the email said something along the lines of "Please see the terms of service for an explanation" or whatever. And something about it maybe impacting my free shipping, which would be fucked, but I think my order was large enough to not have to worry about that part.

Zelda and diddy shipped from best buy. Mac still preparing and not cancelled yet
My order is just the opposite... Mac shipped with very slow (5 business days in UPS hands) expedited shipping 2 days ago and Zelda/Diddy have now been preparing for shipment for 3 days.

I just got a text message from BB saying my little Mac was ready for pickup starting tomorrow.
No cancellation email in sight and I got him from the B2G1.
Glad to hear. I should clearify he was told one of the 3 would be cancelled and that seemed to be the one everyone is getting. So maybe a coincidence. I also have heard that certain regions of BBs have not been getting shipments of certain figures. Whatever the truth is it is a cluster fuck.

Glad to hear. I should clearify he was told one of the 3 would be cancelled and that seemed to be the one everyone is getting. So maybe a coincidence. I also have heard that certain regions of BBs have not been getting shipments of certain figures. Whatever the truth is it is a cluster fuck.
Do you think he meant that the free one would be cancelled from the b2g1?

Pit, Liitle Mac, and Diddy Kong picked up this afternoon at FYE. Washington DC (Union Station)
I saw FYE listed earlier in the thread and was excited as I had an FYE nearby that I was sure would be untapped -- unfortunately I asked them and they were like, "amii-whaaa??". They didn't carry them. :(

100 pages of amiibos!

Also, FYE carries amiibos. But not a lot. At mine they're on the floor under the video game racks.

The non B2G1 zelda has shipped from BB,  B2G1 Little Mac is still in preparing order.   I'll have to get to BB tomorrow and pray that they indeed have decent supply of Mac's available.  I'm going to be so mad if my Little Mac gets cancelled and then the LM I couldn't buy yesteray is gone by the time I get there tomorrow.

How many of you getting cancelations are folks who picked instore pickup? If so my guess is it's the store canceling them as they didn't get enough.

If you have a pickup e-mail for tomorrow from Best Buy, check your Order Status at BestBuy.com  It most likely says ready for pickup and you can go today.

Just got notice from BBY that my Diddy and Zelda shipped, nothing on little mac yet. Every order I've gotten from BBY so far has been in a bubble mailer... let's hope they stop that trend =(

If you have a pickup e-mail for tomorrow from Best Buy, check your Order Status at BestBuy.com It most likely says ready for pickup and you can go today.
Doesn't work like that actually. If the system still says a street date that is not today or earlier it will not let them process the pickup.

So some people are getting the pickup ready email and then a cancelled one. I got that combo a few days ago with Diddy and Zelda. It was pickup at 7am then delayed at 4pm. One user got a phone call from their BB saying it did not arrive 20 min after getting the ready fro pickup email. One user said he went to the store and spoke to a manager and was told an associate tried to jack his Diddy (sorry to funny to not write that way). I have all the rest of Wave 2 and Wave 3 (minus exclusives) through BB in store pickup and I am pretty concerned :l

Hooray!
Finally got shipping confirmation e-mails on my Diddy Kong & Zelda orders from Best Buy! :D

Still no update on my Little Mac order yet but it says the release date is 12/19/2014 on the order page so hopefully it'll ship in the next few days...
Ditto on Luigi, Pit, & Captain Falcon, but their release date is listed as 12/30 so I'm just trying to be patient for now, haha.

Last week tru pulled the same bs on me. My local tru got some macs and i ordered it online to be picked up. Few hours went by and i gor my email to pick it up but i decided to go later since it was the middle of the day(Saturday i think) and i didnt want to get caught by the holiday traffic,parking, etc. Anyway i get to tru just to find out my order had been canceled according to them by the me. Wtf?! I spoke with the manager and he noticed that the macs were still in the system but nowhere to be found. I assume one of the employees where hoarding them waiting for off hours to buy it. Anyway it ended by the manager apologizing and telling me the next batch of macs that i would get first dibs. He gave me his number and i gave him mines. I have yet to hear from him and im not sure if i should bother calling him

Ugh, my TRU had a lot of Zeldas last week but I had no cash at the time. I go back today and there are none. I got Luigi and Donkey. They didn't have any Diddys, Pits or Macs :( 

Last week tru pulled the same bs on me. My local tru got some macs and i ordered it online to be picked up. Few hours went by and i gor my email to pick it up but i decided to go later since it was the middle of the day(Saturday i think) and i didnt want to get caught by the holiday traffic,parking, etc. Anyway i get to tru just to find out my order had been canceled according to them by the me. Wtf?! I spoke with the manager and he noticed that the macs were still in the system but nowhere to be found. I assume one of the employees where hoarding them waiting for off hours to buy it. Anyway it ended by the manager apologizing and telling me the next batch of macs that i would get first dibs. He gave me his number and i gave him mines. I have yet to hear from him and im not sure if i should bother calling him
email CS about that bs.

[SIZE=medium]My Little Mac Pre-Order was cancelled today as well at 1:02 PM CST via email, even after receiving confirmation at 6:07 AM this morning that the item would be ready for pickup on Friday, 12/19/2014. Best Buy (BBY) really needs to get their act together and learn how treat its Customers, because this reflects very badly on them as a Retailer and will make me question whether or not I should ever pre-order anything from them again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It should be noted that I too am an Elite Plus Reward Zone Member as well as a Gamers Club Unlocked member and have been so for a number of years. The amount of money I spend at Best Buy each year is beyond ludicrous and I only mention that in an attempt to demonstrate that Best Buy is being indiscriminate in its nature to cancel certain Pre-Orders. On October 25th[/SIZE] of this year, I ordered one each of Little Mac, Luigi, Pit, Captain Falcon, Zelda and Diddy Kong. I paid the normal price for each which included my Gamer’s Club Unlocked discount and did not place my order under any glitch which allowed me to B1G1 free or any other such errors. Also, I did not attempt to order multiples of these items, except that I did accidently order one extra Diddy Kong in a separate order 4 weeks later, which was only an oversight on my part as I did not realize that I had already ordered this character. I received Diddy Kong and Zelda in the store yesterday and I received the extra Diddy Kong today via UPS Next Day service. I will be returning this one.

[SIZE=medium]After reading the postings in this blog, I too have little to no hope that I will receive the other three characters which I pre-ordered in October. Also, I am very concerned about my pre-orders for Meta Knight, Bowser, Toon Link, Ike, Sheik, King Dedede and Sonic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Now, let it be known that I don’t begrudge Best Buy one bit for things which are not within their control such as limited availability or delayed shipments from their Vendors. However, I do take issue with them simply cancelling my pre-orders all together and simply providing the explanation of “unavailability” as I am aware this is definitely NOT TRUE. Best Buy stores across this nation will be getting shipments of this character starting today and for many more months to come. So, this means that my pre-order with Best Buy means nothing to them and I simply must fall to the “back-of-the-line” because they chose to CANCEL my pre-order instead of keeping it on the order until they were able to fulfill that particular item when their stock had been replenished. Now, I have to resort to hoping that I will be able to drive to a Best Buy store and hope that I will find one on the shelf. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Yet again, Best Buy has made another egregious pre-Christmas Retailer faux pas.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back