Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So who here thinks that the preorder cards will still work? Picked up two today (already had an online order but a buddy of mine isn't getting smash until new years and loves lucario and my girlfriend was wanting one as well) so hopefully they remain valid. Better get the tent ready for a nice february campout.

I'm wondering if these cancellations are due to the preorder cards? Maybe for some reason they are allocating their allotment to in store preorders first?
My thoughts as well. It's the only thing that makes sense slightly.

But dudes non amiibo order also got cancelled so..???

This is beyond fucked and spun out into full retard.

Some guy on Reddit claimed a GM told him there was a massive shortage, and all preorders are now cancelled
Not true. Otherwise, the preorders I had for Disney Infinity figures wouldn't have been cancelled as well.

It's an error with their system. It's cancelling all video game figurine-related preorders. Not sure if it's affecting any other type of preorder.

What I don't understand about the preorder cards is from the ones I saw, other than Lucario each card had 3-4 characters for the same preorder card. So how would the system know which character to allocate? Or do you have to tell the cashier which one when you check out...?

I'm wondering if these cancellations are due to the preorder cards? Maybe for some reason they are allocating their allotment to in store preorders first?

Toysrus dropping them bombs :/ my pit got cancelled but my lucario is still safe for now

EDIT: nvm just saw the other cancellation email, damn

I'm pretty sure it's more to do with a system wide issue.  My Lucario preorder was cancelled and I did it during the B1G1 40% offer last week on the 12th.  

Makes me wonder if TRU is not honoring any type of Amiibo deals or if it's just some preorder glitch/error.

My cousin works at Best Buy and told me she could do in-store order for the 3 rare amiibos. If she cant get them then I'm going to cancel all my orders and not even try collecting all. 

What I don't understand about the preorder cards is from the ones I saw, other than Lucario each card had 3-4 characters for the same preorder card. So how would the system know which character to allocate? Or do you have to tell the cashier which one when you check out...?
No idea on that. My TRU had one peg of preorder cards for these, and it only had one lone Lucario card (which I bought).

No idea. If its true, I assume its Nintendo being fucking stupid. These things shouldnt be selling out months before even touching shelves, then being discontinued. They are becoming impossible to collect reasonably....
^This

I was hoping to get a nice collection of my favorite characters. Especially the more niche ones. Mac, Pit, etc.

I have too much going on to keep investing this kind of time. I've never had this kind of issue with DI, though from what I hear Skylanders can be a pain.

Before the recent news of discontinuing characters after the first production run, I passed on WFT so many times, because I needed to leave a few things I could ask for as Christmas presents. Now I'm considering myself SOL. I refuse to pay more than retail for these.

I'm 100% sure it's a glitch for all pre orders, but will they be reinstated or do we have to re order them? I guess we'll find out.

Via Reddit so add salt to taste: http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comme...d_instore_and/

"Just talked to the GM of the Toys R Us in Thornton Colorado. Apparently, a company wide email went out that said there was a massive shortage of the Amiibos they had ordered. They may not even have enough for store shelves. Because of this, every single Amiibo pre-order (both in store and online) have now been cancelled.
So...this is all going to come down to luck on February 1st if you want that Lucario.
Good luck."

Ok honestly, what the asswiping fuck. For a while I thought this was an artificial shortage, like when Nintendo first released the original Wii. A desperate company trying to get it's console back to being a contender.

But the Wii, as hard as it was to find for two years, was still being shipped to stores almost daily. Stores would open, have 3-5 consoles, those would sell, and more would show up later that day or the next morning.

With these though...shit. I mean why in the asswiping fuck are these things being produced in such low quantity?? I grew up being a fan of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and collecting Beanie Babies. I've heard the stories from my parents about how hard that stuff was to find.

But in all my years of collecting anything, either bought for me as a child or stuff I buy now...I have NEVER heard of ANYTHING selling out of preorders months in advance of release, only to be discontinued (possibly before the release date in some cases), and not producing or shipping remotely enough to at least cover preorders. I mean honestly.

I don't know who fucked up in this situation. Nintendo, the manufacturer, whoever. But right now we are seeing massive retailer corporations give an actual fuck, trying to get these things stocked as hard as they can, and instead being informed that everything is discontinued and who knows if we can fill your preorders but don't take any more...and you may want to cancel a few too.

The hell is going on. The entire situation has been assfucked to the moon and back.

I have a feeling that TRUs phone lines are going to be lit up with people calling about cancelled preorders. My Lucario preorder just got cancelled. 

About to say screw them too and import Lucario along with Rosalina because fuck Target too with this amiibo BS.

I'm 100% sure it's a glitch for all pre orders, but will they be reinstated or do we have to re order them? I guess we'll find out.
My two orders via paypal were cancelled

TRU also sent me a donkey kong instead of diddy kong on my last order.

I moved my pre orders over to best buy for now.

My lucario is being shipped email just came...shipped back to TRU warehouse because my preorder from weeks ago was canceled as well. No wonder I normally avoid TRU. First they charge more than MSRP which is whatever but then this! And rosalina! These God damned exclusives blow. Now afraid for my Shulk and meta knight!

Also received the TRU cancelation email just now. Time to do the import thing for Lucario like I did for Rosalina.

Just popped on Amazon UK site and ordered one.

If that news about all wave 3 TRU preorders being cancelled in true....WTF is going on??? Massive shortage...that wave released in February!!!! What kind of half asses manufacturing plant is they can't pump these things out by Feb? We've seen consoles produced for launch faster than that before. This entire situation is a massive clusterfuck at this point.

Why is TRU cancelling everyone's everything right now? Perhaps they are only cancelling orders done with the two for 22 deal? I remember last year, they had a similar deal for video games. You had to buy either TMNT for Wii, or Angry Birds for Wii or DS (or something of that nature). Then you could also buy any other video game and you'd get both for something like $30. I was just about the only person who didn't get screwed by that deal. Everything sold out super fast, except the two games you were required to buy.

A bunch of people had the filler game sent to them, and they were charged $15. The other game that they actually wanted was cancelled and they were refunded $15. One guy was so convinced that TRU did it intentionally, he actually demanded I show a picture of my TMNT and Zelda: Link Between Worlds games to prove that somebody really did have the deal work for them.
I also got in on that deal last year and mine wasn't cancelled. Heck UPS lost the package and I still got another shipment of Angry Birds with Zelda: ALBW. They cancelled my Toon Link and Sheik pre-order a couple of hours ago though even though you can still order them online. Paid most of it with gift cards too so now I can't use those gift cards either for at least 72 hours while they return my funds.

Hmm, I had an order from earlier today consisting of Toon Link and Shiek cancelled, as well as my Bowser, which was the back half of a B1G1 40% off deal along with Diddy who has already shipped. No cancellation notice for the single Lucario I ordered on its own...not yet anyway.

I bought luigi and pit on 2 for 22 deal. I got shipment notice for luigi earlier today. Pit canceled... This is very wierd any that are out shipped and that are preorders canceled something is up..

Where else is an importing option for these? I tried play-asia, yes asia, and amiami and they are all out or don't even have Lucario or Rosalina listed.

On the one hand this sort of crap puts me off buying them for myself but on the other makes me feel like I have to buy them all the more for how hard they're turning out to get.

Got woken up by a cancelation email, that's what I get for leaving my phone on.

Just ordered lucario and roselina from amazon.de . Screw all this camping and hoping and junk.

I guess TRU doesn't understand the meaning of a pre-order. I'm mad ,but I'll look on the bright-side and say it's pretty certain they will make more of all amiibos now.

On the one hand this sort of crap puts me off buying them for myself but on the other makes me feel like I have to buy them all the more for how hard they're turning out to get.
Same! I wasn't even going to buy any from wave three but just decided to preorder Ike and Sonic from Walmart because of this TRU fiasco. This is just so crazy I feel the need to keep buying them in fear of them never coming back.

Just got a confirmation e-mail for the order that I had received a cancellation e-mail for...and on the site it still doesn't show it as cancelled.

So...which is right?

I went from having minimal interest. To buying all of wave one and preordering wave 2 and 3. To totally wanting to be done with amiibos completely after the repeated cluster fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back