Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been a few scattered Pits and Falcons in hand over the last 24 hours, mostly on the west coast tho. Quite possible we can get a wider distribution this weekend or early next week perhaps ? Just a guess. Shouldnt be to long now.

My wife went and grabbed a Lucario card for me because she's awesome. I'm done with online amiibo preorders. Everything is in store from now on.

She also saw a guy defect checking Luigis. Whatevs, dude.

The electronics manager said he won't have Pit or Falcon until the new year. I want to believe him but store employees don't have the best track record so who knows.

Ahhh shit, just got the cancellation.

Did just score a Pit though from FYE, in MA

Do we know pit and captain falcon street date?
Best buy says Dec 30.
Best buy also said today for little Mac and the 17 th for Zelda and diddy. My store had none. yet bb.com shipped me Zelda and diddy already???
Spoke w a manager for a bit and he checked the back w no luck. They're clueless.

So, maybe the 30th, maybe whenever the hell they just show up on shelves.

TRU got diddy, Zelda and Mac last week and Luigi on Tuesday.

Reports of falcon and pit being found at FYE but that's unconfirmed.

Its a random crapshoot. I'm going to bed.

Will stop at aramingo TRU on my way in to work later.

are you kidding me toysrus has removed lucario completely from their website and they deleted my order that had the buy 1 get 1 40% off???  did this happen to anyone else??

I got a cancellation email for my Lucario late last night as well. I preordered it all the way back on 11/25 too. Do we know if all preorders are getting cancelled? I thought I got in plenty early enough but if all are getting cancelled then I suppose I can accept that. Since this is an exclusive I figured TRU would order more than enough and rareity wouldn't be an issue because TRU is notorious for over ordering. This has to be a Nintendo screw up at some level. Nintendo takes they're time on everything yet this huge endeavor seems half baked, rushed and disorganized.

are you kidding me toysrus has removed lucario completely from their website and they deleted my order that had the buy 1 get 1 40% off??? did this happen to anyone else??
Everyone. A few of us were able to get new preorders in this morning when they put thwm back up, but best option would be in store preorder at this point.

apparently according to toysrus the sku is non existent now.  they are no longer carrying this amiibo.  so im going to assume no one got an order now???

Stopped at a local TRU last night and they had Luigi.  So picked him up along with a DK.  Also got my Diddy and Mac order from TRU online yesterday.  Decent packaging, both came in good shape.

Stopped into a Best Buy this morning and they had one new Zelda and a bunch of commons.  No Diddy, Mac, Pit, or Falcon. 

I guess TRU isn't even going to address what happened. I was mad, but even madder that they canceled pre-orders just to have them go back live on the site.

Anyone else find it funny that NoA sends out a tweet advertising Toys R Us 2 for 22 and all of the orders end up being cancelled? A lot of us have wondered whether Nintendo is creating a false demand but this sort of thing makes me think it's just incompetence

I also preordered a Pit, Captain Falcon and Zelda in early November. I received my Zelda but Pit and Captain Falcon were cancelled this morning. Nintendo is really fucking up the supply of these figures. No one has them available anywhere.

I just placed an order for wave three figures at Best Buy. I hope I get these.

I also preordered a Pit, Captain Falcon and Zelda in early November from TRU I received my Zelda but Pit and Captain Falcon were cancelled this morning. Nintendo is really fucking up the supply of these figures. No one has them available anywhere.

I just placed an order for wave three figures at Best Buy. I hope I get these.

Best buy in Roseville,MI has Zeldas out. No little macs on the shelf and only had 1 diddy. Picked up diddy to go with my little mac pre order. Helps make up for that bloody lucario fiasco.

Well I got up this morning hoping not to see an email from Toys R Us and was disappointed. I had been preordering most of my amiibos from Toys R Us and come to see that I got 8 cancellations from them.  :shame:

We all know Nintendo doesn't seem to know what the hell they are doing with these things. However, I also don't know what the fuck Toys R Us is doing either. They've had a couple instances where there was a deal specifically for preordering amiibos online, and now everyone's orders are getting cancelled.  :applause:

Well I got up this morning hoping not to see an email from Toys R Us and was disappointed. I had been preordering most of my amiibos from Toys R Us and come to see that I got 8 cancellations from them.  :shame:

We all know Nintendo doesn't seem to know what the hell they are doing with these things. However, I also don't know what the fuck Toys R Us is doing either. They've had a couple instances where there was a deal specifically for preordering amiibos online, and now everyone's orders are getting cancelled.  :applause:

Manhattan KS Best Buy wasn't restocked. 3 zeldas, no diddy' or any other wave 2 figures despite being in the ad. Apparently the had it in the back for me when I came looking, and I never asked them to do that so that was great. They had a tag up saying a manufacturing error was causing the back order of Luigi's. Ended up getting Mac and Zelda in case my preorders don't ship, are lost, or are cancelled.  Don't know how true it is but the guy at the front said the manufacturing errors for Luigi are from missing arms.  

They are pretty much refusing to take any of my money with this shit.  I mean Seriously these are pre-orders. I don't get this, didn't even get an email.  This is why i never shop at TRU anymore. 

B1G1 40%: 

King Dedede (Cancelled)

Ike (Cancelled)

Sheik (Cancelled)

Toon Link (Cancelled)

Bowser (Cancelled)

Lucario (Cancelled)

3 for $30 Order:

Captain Falcon (Cancelled)

Zelda (Already Shipped to Me)

Luigi (Processing)

So YOU'RE the guy snagging all the Amiibo from Swansea?!?!? ;)

How many did they have? Would love to swing by there later sometime if I'm back in that neck of the woods today and grab 1!
Nah, I grabbed the Diddy they had last week but that was it. They have a Diddy and Luigi right now, I dont know about any more Pits but I know they try to keep duplicates in the back.

This whole thing is a mess, but I suspect Nintendo will sort this out soon. The figures being cancelled aren't coming out for awhile, so there is still time. 

The model of limited quantity is fine, but within reason. These aren't $200+ statues, that can justify lower quantities. Too much profit is being left on the table. 

The only figure I haven't pre-ordered is Rosalina, but that doesn't mean I want everyone else to miss out. 

On another note, order from Gamestop. You can hate on them all you want, but I actually enjoy getting what I pre-ordered. 

For Cag's in Houston, the TRU on bunker hill and i-10 has 11 luigi's out, none of the other new amiibo, and the BB across the street has just two pikachu's on the pegs. they received no diddy's and the zelda and little mac's were all reserves.

Did a drive around Lexington today while listening to the latest CAGcast.

Best Buy Hamburg had 1 Diddy Kong and a couple of the Zeldas.  

Best Buy N'ville Rd had DK and Zelda and several Luigi.  Great!  Go to purchase Luigi, system says nope, not released yet.  They bring over a manager who looks at the website and says 'this isn't available until 12/30' and proceeds to send someone to remove them all off of pegs.

I go next door to the TRU (seriously next door, they share a wall) and buy a Luigui (they have plenty) with the stupid TRU markup.  Walk back to BB and tell the guy that TRU is selling.  Wasn't a dick or anything about it, just figured he'd want to know.

Target N'ville Rd also had plenty of Luigis.

Tried 3 Gametops, nothing but the regular chars there.

The whole reason for my trek: My 'no special sale, 2 month old pre-order that was canceled' Little Mac was nowhere to be found unfortunately (still a tad bitter on that one!)   :)

Good CAGcast this week though.   

Sounds like you guys kept the Lucario preorder card when pre-ordering in store. They kept my card and just said to bring receipt. Anyone know if the actual card is required at pickup?

Nah, I grabbed the Diddy they had last week but that was it. They have a Diddy and Luigi right now, I dont know about any more Pits but I know they try to keep duplicates in the back.
Figures! I was just in Swansea last night but was in a rush after I got out of work and had to meet friends to see the Hobbit so I didn't have time to look around. I have a preorder for Diddy with Walmart but would prefer to give them as little of my money as possible - does FYE sell these at a markup like TRU does or for MSRP?

SE MA Amiibo CAGs unite!

Christ, the little Mac I found last week out on the floor in Best Buy was the little Mac I had for store pickup today. Thank god I had them hold it. Only thing is that the box is damaged to hell.

Best buy really sucks with this. Hell Nintendo really sucks with this whole situation.

Well darn... I left for an evening to celebrate a birthday and come back to 50+ pages... figured either Rosalina went up, or all heck broke loose... looks like I was right on both accounts :(

The cards with multiple amiibo characters listed on them have multiple sku barcodes on the back to be scanned by the employee. The receipt that prints out will show the correct sku for whatever character(s) you pre-ordered. Still got my card(s) and receipt(s), so hopefully that means something to them -- though probably unlikely. (Though they're obviously still keeping my $1 for each of those right now).

To be honest, nearly all Chinese manufacturing plants close down for about a month or so between January - February.

... this makes me sad. Here's to hoping OOS will still come through for me ;) (try not to get banned sir, we're talking life and death amiibo here!)
Don't worry. 1 Rosalina is yours unless they cancel my pre-orders. :pray:

Dood I live in Versailles. I saw four little macs last

Did a drive around Lexington today while listening to the latest CAGcast.

Best Buy Hamburg had 1 Diddy Kong and a couple of the Zeldas.

Best Buy N'ville Rd had DK and Zelda and several Luigi. Great! Go to purchase Luigi, system says nope, not released yet. They bring over a manager who looks at the website and says 'this isn't available until 12/30' and proceeds to send someone to remove them all off of pegs.

I go next door to the TRU (seriously next door, they share a wall) and buy a Luigui (they have plenty) with the stupid TRU markup. Walk back to BB and tell the guy that TRU is selling. Wasn't a dick or anything about it, just figured he'd want to know.

Target N'ville Rd also had plenty of Luigis.

Tried 3 Gametops, nothing but the regular chars there.

The whole reason for my trek: My 'no special sale, 2 month old pre-order that was canceled' Little Mac was nowhere to be found unfortunately (still a tad bitter on that one!) :)

Good CAGcast this week though.
Dood, I live in Versailles and saw some Little Macs this week. Was going to go out for lunch, but you saved me a trip. The guy at gamestop said they got some Pits and Capt Falcon in this week, but they were all preorders. He also said he didn't get enough to meet the preorder demand.

Figures! I was just in Swansea last night but was in a rush after I got out of work and had to meet friends to see the Hobbit so I didn't have time to look around. I have a preorder for Diddy with Walmart but would prefer to give them as little of my money as possible - does FYE sell these at a markup like TRU does or for MSRP?

SE MA Amiibo CAGs unite!
Nope, comes out to 13.80 after the state gets their piece. They still have a Diddy at Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back