Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Target just cancelled all my wave 2 preorders. I was waiting on those. I had the whole wave preordered. Now I gotta hope diddy and lil Mac really aren't low print and that I'll find them in the wild soon.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the majority of people that got their orders cancelled from toys r us, best buy and target is the result of over consumption. The orders I placed were for 1 of each figure, not multiple. I know that's hard for some of you amiiboheads to understand:)

I secured an in-store preorder for Lucario at my local TRU in Pembroke Pines FL. They had a good deal of cards next to the amiibo display.

Just hoping my lone preorder of Pit at BBY eventually goes through and at least one of my Captain Falcon orders ships as well. Just need my damn Rosalina.

WTF is happing today. Did Nintendo say you guys will 20000 figures and just tell them today they will get 6. I mean WTF. TRU canceled my Lucario but luckly I got another order in this morning.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the majority of people that got their orders cancelled from toys r us, best buy and target is the result of over consumption. The orders I placed were for 1 of each figure, not multiple. I know that's hard for some of you amiiboheads to understand:)
You didn't get your TRU orders cancelled?

i too had one of each (lucario and ike) and they cancelled my order. one figure at a time actually even though they were purchased together at the same time with the buy 1 get 1 40 sale.

I have never ordered more than a single character and had cancellations from BB and TRU. To be fair, only one of each so far (Little Mac at BB for today, cancelled after I received a pickup notice) and the Lucario from TRU (which I'm chalking up to a complete wipe of all pre-orders).

So far I have only ordered through BB (online for store pickup), excepting the 3 retailer specific orders, but that has been my experience.

So.. I dunno. Maybe you're right, no full order cancels for me (yet?), but I'm now nervous on my future orders (rest of wave 2 and wave 3). How confident can I be in my BB Luigi pre-order that is listed for Dec 30th in the system when I saw him out at a BB earlier today already (although they couldn't sell him when I tried will that be true for another 11 days?).

I'm not sure there is a rhyme or reason other than the TRU mass cancel.

End random typed out thought while I put off doing my run for the day! :)

My TRU order was a single Pit and still got cancelled. Waiting for the Falcon from this morning to get dropped too.

It's gone from people ordering multiples from various places in order to resell to people ordering multiples from various places in hopes of just one not getting cancelled.

Had my in-store Luigi pickup cancelled just now at TRU. Placed it at 6 am.

I also just preordered one of each amiibo from TRU. I have no interest in hoarding these things. I would just like to collect each one.

And you'd be wrong. One of my orders was for 1 of each of pit, falcon and zelda, pit and falcon got canceled. My other order was for 1 of each of Ike, mega man, sonic, sheik, toon link, and kirby. I called toys r us and they honored the buy 1 get one 40% off deal on my new order that I placed, but I'm now out CF and Pit.

So will the email be necessary for any in store preorders at TRU? I only ask as I am leaving out of town for the holidays today so I doubt I will be able to make it back in and with how fast these are going, not being able to go there to fix it will cause my downfall.

I haven't been keeping up. Four of my orders were canceled from Toys R Us. Did anyone get a notification about a refund or did they just get their money added to their card?

So do all targets have Falcon? My local ones show out of stock except for one and according to the person in the store it was mislabeled so they really don't have any.

A bunch of Luigi spotted at the Toys R Us across the street from Del Amo Mall in Torrance, Ca. I couldn't find the amiibo section at first, wasn't in the Wii U section like the others and I asked the guy working there, the first thing he told me was that they didn't have any Wave 2 amiibo..... -_-

Never trust a retail worker.....I swear we know more about their inventory and promos better than they do. GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE NEAR.....I only took ONE Luigi, btw.....didn't want to make it harder for the next guy.

NOTE: There were no Pit or Capt. Falcon to be found. Not sure if they ever got 'em or not...

Figures! I was just in Swansea last night but was in a rush after I got out of work and had to meet friends to see the Hobbit so I didn't have time to look around. I have a preorder for Diddy with Walmart but would prefer to give them as little of my money as possible - does FYE sell these at a markup like TRU does or for MSRP?

SE MA Amiibo CAGs unite!
Indeed! Should try and make an agreement or something to help each other out -- makes it easy when we don't have to ship anything but can just meet up or something.

Haven't gotten a notice yet on my online TRU purchase (not preorder) of LM and Diddy from a few days ago -- Paypal payment still shows pending though, so I wonder how its going to go...

I checked a few places last night and Toys R Us was the only place with any Wave 2 figures (all Luigis). The staffer there said they got about 12 Zeldas in (the one I want) and that people snatched them up a few at a time.

Went to Best Buy today about 11:15 am after hearing that Dec 19th was their street date. No Wave 2 on display, but I asked a staffer and he pulled 2 Zeldas from the back (I bought one), and it sounded like they may have had some Diddy Kong in the back too.

I'm only getting the Legend of Zelda amiibos, and the prospect of some amiibos being so limited is frustrating, esp since it sounds like there's a group out there just trying to profit on the scarcity.

There were a good number of Luigis at my TRU yesterday afternoon, then today they've vanished without even an empty tag.  Nothing else new (aside from Zelda) at BB, TRU, or Target - though a few distant Targets have stock of Falcon and Diddy according to the website.  Not worth the drive today.

If anyone in the Chicago-land area would be interested in putting together a group that would help each other out that would be awesome. I'm in the Aurora / Oswego / Naperville area. I'd be more than willing to pick up additional figures and trade / sell to each other at cost. PM me if you're interested. I'm only really interested in getting one of each of those that I want. Wouldn't require / request any multiples.

Wrong. I pre-ordered one of each. I don't have extra cash to throw around for reselling I buy for me and only me...

Indeed! Should try and make an agreement or something to help each other out -- makes it easy when we don't have to ship anything but can just meet up or something.

Haven't gotten a notice yet on my online TRU purchase (not preorder) of LM and Diddy from a few days ago -- Paypal payment still shows pending though, so I wonder how its going to go...
You hitting up Target today?

Went to TRU did preorder cards for all the amiibos they canceled on me. Went to GameStop preordered what they had left of wave 3 and had him order pit for home shopping for me

Went to TRU did preorder cards for all the amiibos they canceled on me. Went to GameStop preordered what they had left of wave 3 and had him order pit for home shopping for me
They can order for home shipping for you? That's interesting. I figured if you're locked out from ordering on the site they wouldn't be able to do it in-store.

If they're canceling the pre-orders because they can't meet demand then I'm afraid Wal-Mart might do the same for me since I just got another email with a delayed / date change on Little Mac I ordered 2 weeks ago. :censored:

About 5 Targets in my area showed stock on Falcon this morning. I had to go into work this morning and was able to go until around 10am. By that time every single one of the stores had already sold out :(

They can order for home shipping for you? That's interesting. I figured if you're locked out from ordering on the site they wouldn't be able to do it in-store.
Yea I asked about pit and he said it was supposed to be released today but no stores have it. Then he said it is available for home shipping so I ordered it. It printed a invoice that says ship date 12/25-12/29 along with my receipt

Yea I asked about pit and he said it was supposed to be released today but no stores have it. Then he said it is available for home shipping so I ordered it. It printed a invoice that says ship date 12/25-12/29 along with my receipt
Might have to try that while I'm on lunch. Did you have to pay up front? I wonder if they'd let me use PUR $10 off if I ordered in-store.

EDIT: Nope, needs to be in stock in the store.

I repreordered all of wave 3 this morning at 6ish CST. It included Lucario but I've yet to get a cancellation. I hope I don't get that email soon.

One target in the area had captain falcon and when I called someone has just bought them. All four of them. damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back