Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally topped off my wave 3 orders(except Lucario) at Walmart.com. I lol'd at the product info.
King Dedede Amiibo (Wii U)
This title is intended for mature audiences. You must be 17 or older to purchase. It may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By ordering this item, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age.
Add gift options

fuck it. I ordered Rosalina from Amazon France. I'd rather just pay the ~25 bucks and be done with it. If I get an American one I'll keep that one unopened as a collector's item.
Good idea, thanks. I did the same. I should've thought of it, because I also ordered a Cpt. and Pit from Amazon UK earlier this week.

Captain Falcon out of stock at my local Target but online showing 3 Targets within a 50 mile radius have him in stock so he is out here in Missouri.

Holding out hope that the guy at Target that put Falcon aside for me is legit. I'll be sure to call and confirm that it's still there before I go after work.

I just picked up 3 more (after my initial 3 a few weeks ago) and now I feel hopelessly addicted to picking these up.  Debating driving to stores 25 minutes out of my way because they SAY they have them in stock on their website.  Gotta stop myself before I do that. heh.  

Okay this is just getting stupid now. 3 more Target's popped as having instock (Closest to my house), and so far 2/3 have been unable to find them. First guy even did a total check in the backroom for me and still couldnt find it.

fuck it. I ordered Rosalina from Amazon France. I'd rather just pay the ~25 bucks and be done with it. If I get an American one I'll keep that one unopened as a collector's item.
Good call - I just pre-ordered a Rosalina & Lucario from them myself.
I'll still try to find the US versions but at least I'll have these to open up & display. :)

Looks like most stores in Overland Park Kansas have them in stock. On phone now to have them hold one for me. This mixed with holidays has made this a grand adventure.

Local Target has shows Captain Falcon in stock, but the guy on the phone just said they got a new shipment (but doesn't know what's in it) and to call back in a few hours when they actually put them on the shelves...? I'll probably just go there and see what happens....

To make sure I read this right before, people even at BEST BUY have been getting pre-orders cancelled, right? If it's been fine though maybe I should calm down.

Picked up a Luigi Amiibo at Bestbuy, took it to the counter for purchase. They refused to sell it to me. Said that it is not authorized for sale yet, has not been released. Looks like everyone has them out now. Bestbuy customer service said their is a glitch in their system keeping everyone from buying any Amiibo for 24 hours. Seems like a lie to me. 

[quote name="yokofox33" post="12343282" timestamp="1419015086"]Got Captain Falcon from the Miramar FL Target. Lady had to go in the back to get it. I didn't even think to ask about Pit.[/quote]
Was there any left at that store at the time ?

Picked up a Luigi Amiibo at Bestbuy, took it to the counter for purchase. They refused to sell it to me. Said that it is not authorized for sale yet, has not been released. Looks like everyone has them out now. Bestbuy customer service said their is a glitch in their system keeping everyone from buying any Amiibo for 24 hours. Seems like a lie to me.
Wow. I would be SUPER p*ssed. If you handled it with any decency at all, bravo to you.

Was there any left at that store at the time ?
I honestly didn't ask, but it says they are in stock online. At the Hollywood FL location as well. Might just need to ask. Lady said they didn't put them out because they are so popular, so I assume they have some left.

I have no idea what this actually means, but here's hoping Lucario gets released in December with evidence from the eBay TRU Store.

Had someone grabbed me the last Captain Falcon from Target.

So thanks to TRU and Target screw ups, I'm hoping Gamestop comes through on the preorders. JJustwant the Ike and Shulk figures. Come on GS don't let me down.

My experience with the TRU pre-orders:

The time when they were offering Buy-1-Get-1-40% off, I pre-ordered a Lucario & also added a Zelda with it. The Zelda was shipped immediate for $8.39. The Lucario was canceled late last night, so at least I got Zelda on the cheap.

With yesterday's 2-for-$22, I pre-ordered Toon Link & Bowser. They haven't been canceled... yet.

But I am cheery, because I was able to get in on a Japanese Murabito (Villager) for about $24 shipped via eBay! Won't make it in time for Christmas, but meh... My lil' girl will get it eventually, and that's another that I can cross of from my list.

So i went into TRU looking for a captain falcon and they were opening the amiibo boxes right there on the floor. No Captain falcon but this was in one of the boxes, i almost pissed myself

Shit im on my phone i dunno if the pic is showing

Just got back from Target. No Falcon's left and they said Pit got delayed.

Apparently they had like 6-8 people lined up for these things before they hit the shelf. Also, about 10 seconds after I got to their display, one of their employees on the phone walked up and was talking to someone that was inquiring about the Amiibos as well. She said that he was around their 7th caller asking about the new Amiibos.

She also told me that they only got 4 Captain Falcons total.

I've never seen anything but the first wave at my Walmart. They don't even have spots for any wave 2.

GameStop said they're only getting enough Cap and Pit to fill preorders.

If anyone lives in the Louisville, KY area and managed to find a Falcon, I envy you. Just got off the phone with all six Targets in the city and they all had the same story: a bunch of people had already called about him and that they didn't have any. What's strange is that most of them said they didn't even receive any and that the in stock thing was a mistake (none explicitly stated that they sold out - the others just said that they didn't have any).

Anyway, I live about 10-15 miles or so away from the area and figured it was worth a shot, but there's evidently a lot of other game-savvy people looking for him. Too much competition for me, but I'm just slightly sad that I likely won't find one of the very few Amiibos I'd like to use.

Let me tell you guys my lovely story that happened on my quest for Amiibos today during my work lunch break:

*I called Gamestop ahead of time and the lady said they had a Little Mac in stock and that she would hold him for me at the register.

*Texted my friend who works electronics at Target and asked him what Amiibos they had (never received a response back though)

1) Went to Best Buy. Saw a guy carrying a Little Mac and Diddy in his shopping basket (I didn't even know they had those at BB?) and ran straight to the Amiibos. They didn't have anything except Peach, Mario, Pikachu, and Donkey Kong. "That's okay, because at least I have Little Mac waiting at GameStop"

2) Went to Target and saw my friend working. I asked him if he got my text and he said no because he had left his phone in his locker. He said they NEVER got in Little Mac or Captain Falcon (he handles all electronics push tubs. Even on his days off they hold it all for him) and he was certain of it. All they had was Link, Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong.

3) Got to GameStop and even though there wasn't a girl working, I told the guy at the register that a girl said she was holding Little Mac for me. He checked and it wasn't up there. He said the girl had left 15 minutes ago but that they had never received any Little Macs because he would've gotten one for himself if they had. I asked him to call her cell phone to ask her about it and he did. She told him what drawer it was in and he went to get it. It was a LINK. She had confused Little Mac for LINK. I stormed out pissed.

4) Went to Wal-Mart really quick and there weren't Amiibos anywhere in electronics. I asked the electronics employee (older fellow) if he knew where they were at. His response was "A-me-WHAT?" I repeated it five more times and he still had no idea. I pulled the Mario one up on my phone and he said if they had it then it would be in toys. That sounded wrong but I checked anyways. No Amiibos. I double-checked electronics. No Amiibos whatsover. I just gave up and left.

The good news is I managed to buy a Little Mac on Amazon just recently (thanks to a fellow CAG) member. So there's the silver lining to my hunt.

So i went into TRU looking for a captain falcon and they were opening the amiibo boxes right there on the floor. No Captain falcon but this was in one of the boxes, i almost pissed myself

Shit im on my phone i dunno if the pic is showing
Impressive. They said there'd likely be a few more restocks during this 2nd batch of Wave2 -- didn't actually count on it though. REALLY hoping someone (especially me) can find a spare Villager somewhere -- but seeing as how every store I've called said they've been getting calls all day and had people lined up this morning, I guess the hype is real...

If anyone lives in the Louisville, KY area and managed to find a Falcon, I envy you. Just got off the phone with all six Targets in the city and they all had the same story: a bunch of people had already called about him and that they didn't have any. What's strange is that most of them said they didn't even receive any and that the in stock thing was a mistake (none explicitly stated that they sold out - the others just said that they didn't have any).

Anyway, I live about 10-15 miles or so away from the area and figured it was worth a shot, but there's evidently a lot of other game-savvy people looking for him. Too much competition for me, but I'm just slightly sad that I likely won't find one of the very few Amiibos I'd like to use.
Same thing happened in Lexington brother. I called and all Targets said the same thing. They show as having four in the system, but none are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back