Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
All my local targets show in stock for falcon yet when i get there they never find any. Been to 5 so far today. Their little gun shows 4 on the floor (never in back) yet ive come up emtpy every time. I feel like im literally right behind some guy in town going around buyjng them all ip for ebay. Well at least i found a Marth out here during all this. Its pouring like hell so this is kind of frustrating

All my Targets here in Nashville TN just received Captain Falcon at 3 PM. Go now!!
It seems very odd that they would get them at this time of day. Their trucks never run this late, for obvious reasons (mainly that it would require a crapload of employees to unload it + put everything out into their store, and there would be far too many customers on the floor to make it feasible).

I'm here at Madison, TN Rivergate in Nashville and they received 5 at 3 PM. Called others and they received the same. Seriously go now. I just left with mine.

Bloomington, IL Target has no more CF.  Last two were already sold before my wife made it over there (on break). 

Guy there told her they would've/should've held one for me over the phone.  Annoying when they tell me otherwise on the phone.

It seems very odd that they would get them at this time of day. Their trucks never run this late, for obvious reasons (mainly that it would require a crapload of employees to unload it + put everything out into their store, and there would be far too many customers on the floor to make it feasible).
The same thing happened in the Dallas area. I called every Target store that showed "In Stock" for Captain Falcon this morning at 10am. All of them told me they didn't even receive Captain Falcon yet. I decided to start visiting stores at around 2:30pm, and they just started putting Captain Falcon out on the sales floor. I managed to grab one just in time.

I guess I lucked out or something but I was looking through eBay and Toys R Us had Captain Falcons up for buy it now.  I bought one mainly for display purposes and I was thinking of maybe getting another one for my bro and they're all sold out.  107 of them were sold and tried to do a search even through their store on eBay, nothing.  Hope mine doesn't get canceled.  If it goes through, wow, really lucked out. 

It's possible that UPS or someone else delivered it to the store. I had that happen several times when I worked in the backroom. And then if the item got backstocked and generated in the 3PM CAF pulls then that's how they got put out.

Very odd, as I've never seen any shipments arrive at my old store through anything but the official trucks, and I worked there for almost four years.

I guess I should also point out that my old store was the only one of the eight I checked that actually had theirs out in the morning, as far as I know. I don't know if the fact that they're a smaller store made a difference in it, but they likely are the smallest one in the area.

I think something similar happened in my area. They went in stock way late in the day. When I was leaving the store I actually saw a Target truck pulling in.

I worked at Target a few years myself, we received UPS shipments all the time and new Nintendo products quite frequently came through UPS.

Yep, it's definitely very rare. But I did see it happen a few times (worked there 5.5 years as a CAF puller).
I worked in the back room for two years, myself, and jumped around it and flow team every now and then when my schedule needed to shift. Wasn't too bad, although everyone else in the store seemed to expect me to be able to handle any random problem that came their way (e.g. looking for stock, pulling random items for guests, getting carts, etc. - and I should point out that this often happened during my CAF pulls, which I had only an hour to fulfill, and my store was too small to have anyone but me working the back room in the afternoons).

So judging by all of the comments, I assume my store was just too small to warrant any kind of special shipments (although I'm a little surprised that they turned out to be the only store that sold Falcon this morning).

My 2 Little Macs got shipped from Best Buy just now, was real nervous they were going to cancel them mainly hearing from you guys getting your orders canceled.  It was even the buy 2 get one free deal too.  So far lucked out on these amiibos. 

This has probably been posted since Sunday, but this was the first time I saw it at Best Buy.

Went to a Walmart, Target, Best Buy and TRU today. The only wave 2 figs I found were two Luigis at TRU.

What Chrome extension do you all use to alert you that something is in-stock on websites?

I'm not really used to this type of collecting, but these Amiibos are crazy!

I picked up 2 Captain Falcons and 1 Luigi at a Target today. They brought their new stock out of the back and it looked like they received:

12 Luigi
8 Diddy Kong
4 Captain Falcon
4 Zelda
0 Little Mac

Just a heads up, looks like diddy is still being distributed.

I got a Falcon today. It looks nice next to my Villager and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo.

I just wish Pit was in stock. Why is it so hard to get my main dammit? ;-;

Seriously all the Targets near me have Falcon in stock, but I'm stuck here until 9. Ughhhhhhhhhh
After hearing that some of them are just putting them out, I want to go back and check the ones I visited earlier, but part of me thinks they're probably already sold out and I'd be wasting another thirty minutes of my life. Doesn't help that none of them want to pick up their phones now.

But hey, if I find an extra Falcon and you don't get one, I'll let you know.

Also, it saddens me to see how many listings are popping up for Falcon on sites like Amazon, for almost triple the MSRP.

Bloomington, IL Target has no more CF. Last two were already sold before my wife made it over there (on break).
Guy there told her they would've/should've held one for me over the phone. Annoying when they tell me otherwise on the phone.

You check the Peoria Targets? I'm heading there tonight to look for Wave 2's.

Hope they have a falcon tomorrow morning when I get outta work, I work 24 hour shifts twice a week and of all days for falcon to come out its today -_-

Same thing happened to me today at lunch. Checked Burbank, CA and Glendale, CA Targets, both of which claimed Falcon was in stock. Both stores said the same thing that it was an error and they checked the back and the little inventory device and they showed the item was on the sales floor, but it wasn't there.

Hopefully the whole card thing will be only for discontinued figures like they said. Because I don't want to see new amiibos being cards in the future.

fuck collecting cards, cards are dumb.

The fact that they announced the cards pretty much confirms that they plan on using discontinued figures for specific in game content. The new One Piece 3DS game is a perfect example, Marth unlocks a marth themed costume for Brooke, which is pretty badass.

Diddy Kong is on Amazon for $29.99 with Prime. Cheaper than shipping from amazon.de and it'll make it before christmas
I don't think diddy is that rare. You can still find him in stores and I just ordered mine like yesterday. I would not pay $30 for him.

Does anyone have trouble getting GCU to work in store for amiibo?
I've never had an issue getting GCU to work in store for Amiibo.

If curious as to others' motivation for buying amiibos... is it for using them with the Wii U, simple collection, or flipping them for profit? I read somewhere that they could be used in the future on the 3DS somehow, but I could be wrong.
Using them with the Wii U and collecting them. They're the kind of thing 10-year old me would have lost her mind with excitement over (plus I like the way they look on my shelf).

The main reason I want any of the Amiibos is due to the fact that this is likely the only opportunity I'll have to find any memorabilia related to more niche Nintendo titles such as F-Zero and Fire Emblem. I really don't even care about the in-game functionality - I just think it'd be great to have Captain Falcon and Ike sitting on a shelf in my home.

hope youre right. ill check out some stores today and if i have any luck ill cancel the order just needed to secure it before christmas
Well diddy's going for $30ish now, there's no reason to commit yourself to a high end order when there's still hope for restocks. I bet those marth people in NYC were kicking themselves wednesday

Yeah the ones I buy are for collecting sake, I like figures/statues.

And hell, certain characters don't have much merch outside of amiibos. Like Star Fox characters, I finally have a little bad ass Fox McCloud figure.

Ok, couple of updates for North Dartmouth MA:

GS Dartmouth Mall - Just Wave 1.

TRU - Just Wave 1 in the aisle. A few Luigi on the bottom corner of one of the register end caps. I grabbed one just in case BBY royally messes up my pre-order (also grabbed a Lucario pre-order card - not that I have much confidence in TRU these days). Otherwise, he'll be going back since I hate paying the markup.

BBY - Went to pick-up my Little Mac pre-order. He was not placed in the bins, but CS saw by looking at my order that he was marked "ready for pick-up". She called the back and they claim there's nothing there. The rep says she will look in back personally for me. Turns out my one lonely Little Mac was sitting in the office due to some kind of "error" (wonder if someone tried to buy it before today and was denied?). No other LM on the shelf. A couple of Zeldas were there and one Diddy (which I grabbed since I missed him on the BBY preorders). Time to cancel my Walmart preorder.

I need to have my head examined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back