Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Because at most they probably ARE in. The employees are either just too lazy to look, don't know what to look for, or don't want to look for it.

The store I ended up buying mine at said they somehow ended up at the very bottom of the stocking cart (It was some big mechanical cart/cage thingie with all the stuff being shelved), and they found it right before I got there.
Exactly my point.

So if that TRU ebay Captain Falcon thing really works (and they certainly charged me...) then I have everything except Pit.

Pit is going to be my white whale, isn't he...

Lucked out and grabbed the last Captain Falcon from my Target. I checked the site right when I was leaving the movies with my kids, saw it was in stock, called, was told there was one left and they held it for me thank goodness. They also had 2 Luigi's but I already have him on the way from TRU.

Lucked out and grabbed the last Captain Falcon from my Target. I checked the site right when I was leaving the movies with my kids, saw it was in stock, called, was told there was one left and they held it for me thank goodness. They also had 2 Luigi's but I already have him on the way from TRU.
Really? I called three targets today, and every single one told me they weren't allowed to hold amiibos for people. Jealous.

Yeah, the guy asked me how fast I could get there and I told him less than 10 minutes because I was really close. He just took my name and said get there ASAP.

After the whole TRU cancellation snafu, I decided to go Amiibo hunting today.
Here's what I found/saw from Wave 2 in the NW Chicago suburbs:

Target (Arlington Heights, IL) - Zelda & Luigi  (Target.com showed they had Captain Falcon & Pit 'In-Stock' around 1PM today but no such luck)
Best Buy (" ") - Zelda
Gamestop (" ") - Zelda
Wal-Mart (Palatine, IL) - None!  (They did have pegs out for Marth, Villager, and WFT so maybe they had them recently/are expecting more?)
Target (" ") - Zelda, Luigi, Diddy, & Captain Falcon (I grabbed Diddy and got the last Cap!)
Gamestop (" ") - None!
Wal-Mart (Lake Zurich, IL) - None!
Target (" ") - Zelda, Luigi, & Diddy (LOTS of Diddy Kongs at this store)

I'm only missing Pit at this point but my BB pre-orders seem to be shipping slowly but surely (Little Mac just shipped today!) so I'm hoping they'll come through for me. :)

Got a Captain Falcon from Target in Vernon Hills, IL today but they are likely gone. I got there just as they were digging into a box for some other guy who took two. I got one from the employee and he was walking to the peg with one other one.

Also stopped at the Wheeling location, they didn't have Captain Falcon but probably had 8 Diddy Kongs if anyone needs one.

Any CAGs near Buena Park, CA: Target off Orangethorpe and Beach Blvd has about 3 Diddys and 3 Luigis currently. In case anyone's looking locally.

You would think preordering them from Toys R Us.com wasn't a scam either.
difference between pre-order and purchase. We've already sent them the full balance on ebay, i think its in the terms that they're still charged the ebay fee if they renege but the buyer still wants shipent

You would think preordering them from Toys R Us.com wasn't a scam either.
how people are even worried about this is baffling. the buyer is always right when it comes to ebay. if you ever get scammed you just call ebay and they give you your money back. not a big deal...

Here's my run today:

TRU - Only wave 1 figures, asked the guy if I could preorder Lucario and he said that the whole thing is a mess right now and the company probably allowed more preorders than they could fill so nothing he could do. Said best bet is to try the online site and hope they bring it back up.

Target - Only wave 1 figures, the phone app said they should have Capt Falcon in stock but the lady said there wasnt any in the back and if it wasnt on the pegs, then they didnt have it.

Best Buy - Weakest of the stores, only had like 8 figures on the pegs and it was a combo of Mario, DK, and Pikachu. Was able to pick up my preordered Little Mac.

Gamestop - Only wave 2 figure they had was Zelda, rest was wave 1.

So overall a bust, was hoping to score at least a Luigi.

Scored the last Falcon at a Target I was just at a few hours earlier and a Diddy.  There were about 6 Diddy left at Dickson City, PA Target

After the whole TRU cancellation snafu, I decided to go Amiibo hunting today.
Here's what I found/saw from Wave 2 in the NW Chicago suburbs:

Target (Arlington Heights, IL) - Zelda & Luigi (Target.com showed they had Captain Falcon & Pit 'In-Stock' around 1PM today but no such luck)
They likely hadn't unpacked it from their UPS shipment yet, I had called there around 3:45 I think and the guy said he was still working through their shipments and to call back later.

I did go ahead and preorder all of Wave 3 in store at GameStop today too. So Pit and the Big 3 are all I'll have outstanding as long as none of my exclusives get canceled.

how people are even worried about this is baffling. the buyer is always right when it comes to ebay. if you ever get scammed you just call ebay and they give you your money back. not a big deal...
That's the whole point I was making, who wants to keep going through this fuck with TRU and their cancellations, of course you'd get your money back but still no amiibo. If you have a store nearbye just go pickup a pre order card their were about 20 in the TRU I went to today (Schaumburg, IL) and picked up 2.

Uuuuggg. The 1 store I didn't stop at today was target. Figures.

Another 7am adventure awaits.

Anywho,heres my prework report for port Richmond area.

Gamestop employees crack me up. You know the type: trained to over talk you with info (mostly wrong) to get you to buy.
I went in to use a kongregate coupon on a common and guy tells me I should really preorder more of these if I want them. apparently little Mac (I think he meant marth) is discontinued and sells for $200.
Meanwhile I have already preordered them all and have what he's talking about (because I preordered).
He was nice though. I just find it funny how convincing they sound when they're completely wrong.

Anyway, got a pikachu to open.

Nothing at aramingo TRU or gamestop besides Zelda and wave 1 commons.

I have a small pile of kongregate $5 coupons so I'll be going to more gamestops in the area tomorrow.

And target. All the target.

Oh yeah, my Little Mac shipped from best buy. No wave 2 cancels there yet. Despite them having no wave 2 in store.

That's the whole point I was making, who wants to keep going through this fuck with TRU and their cancellations, of course you'd get your money back but still no amiibo. If you have a store nearbye just go pickup a pre order card their were about 20 in the TRU I went to today (Schaumburg, IL) and picked up 2.
that doesnt help anyone, my toys r us is out of preorder cards, i would know cause i got the last 2. the other one a few towns over had none. if i can get one on ebay toys r us ill take a shot. theres no risk...

How is it possible that a juggernaut like fukcing Amazon.com can't even get their first shipment of these? They clearly had a deal in place for how many preorders to take, so what....the allotment just never showed up at their warehouses? What the hell is going on?
It's no secret that Amazon has not had a very good relationship with Nintendo for some years now.

Uuuuggg. The 1 store I didn't stop at today was target. Figures.

Another 7am adventure awaits.

Anywho,heres my prework report for port Richmond area.

Gamestop employees crack me up. You know the type: trained to over talk you with info (mostly wrong) to get you to buy.
I went in to use a kongregate coupon on a common and guy tells me I should really preorder more of these if I want them. apparently little Mac (I think he meant marth) is discontinued and sells for $200.
Meanwhile I have already preordered them all and have what he's talking about (because I preordered).
He was nice though. I just find it funny how convincing they sound when they're completely wrong.

Anyway, got a pikachu to open.

Nothing at aramingo TRU or gamestop besides Zelda and wave 1 commons.

I have a small pile of kongregate $5 coupons so I'll be going to more gamestops in the area tomorrow.

And target. All the target.

Oh yeah, my Little Mac shipped from best buy. No wave 2 cancels there yet. Despite them having no wave 2 in store.
just stay away from my targets :) lol. i wish they opened earlier like bb and walmart.

Got back from Target with my Captain Falcon. I seriously can't wait for Pit to drop so I won't have to be scouring these damn stores anymore. Online all the way after him

difference between pre-order and purchase. We've already sent them the full balance on ebay, i think its in the terms that they're still charged the ebay fee if they renege but the buyer still wants shipent
You must be new. Have you ever looked at toysrus negative feedback on eBay? It's all cancelled orders. Toysrus has a deal with eBay their fees are very low

Picked up diddy at local tru over a week ago (no problem with it being on the floor early- it's all seasonal help and non-gamers who know nothing).

Yesterday got an email from tru that my Lucario pre order was cancelled. I preordered him the day they put him up on the website and now they say they can't fill the order?!

Today went to bb to pick up the Luigi the website said was in stock. Finally found one among the possibly ten total amiibos they had on the floor. At the register it says he's not for sale yet and I show them their website and other sites showing his release date. Supervisor comes over and explains that he was recalled bc he was shipped with only one hand. So what's new? Princess toadstool has no legs, Samus has two guns, Marth has two swords...

Whatevs, these stupid things hate me. We can't register them to our club Nintendo account, nor can we simply buy them from Nintendo directly.

I don't even know why I want them any more, I don't want to train them, I want to play as them. I've spent enough years of my life training Pokemon.

Blah.

This whole Amiibo situation is really bumming me out.

The first wave was fun and exciting, now with all these new ones being so hard to find, it's all just beginning to be frustrating and disappointing.

BBY better follow through on my Pit and CF order. Couldn't get out to Target tonight and someone already cleared out my local store from the looks of it.

I get that people are frustrated with this, but for me today it was all about the excitement of the chase.  

Nintendo has been a huge part of my life, and for me it's fun to try and find the toys.  If I strike out in a store, I'll try another.  

Also, I didn't pre-order.  I can understand how people would be really mad if they didn't get the ones that they ordered early, but for me, it's been fun enough to try and find the figures in the stores that I have been to.   That and the fact that I'm new to the Atlanta area, so I'm enjoying learning where all the stores are.  heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back