Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
the same place I bought my Falcon on Friday, they still had the other 2 there today visible on the front lines

I bought the rest of them, 1 for trade and 1 for a fellow MN CAG

Call, ask for inventory check

or look in toys section

It is a Villager after all.... but its most likely wrong and they definately dont have them
What could have happened with this was on the day somebody purchased, the clerk assumed they all had the same sku and didn't scan them.

If you preorder amiibos at gs do I have to pay $5 each or pay in full? I rarely stop there since I hate the employees at my local store

Hey guys if you want some cheap Amiibos ($4 cheap), why not try this?

If you guys sign up for an account at Otaku Mode Here

You will get a $5 credit for their website! As a first time customer you will ALSO receive a $5 off credit towards any purchase at their site.

Here is a link to their Amiibo selection

In conjunction, your purchase will equate to $4 with free S&H. BAM!
What a great deal. :O I bought Mario, but for $4 with free shipping I have a feeling they'll eventually cancel the order. Still, I'm planning on getting all the Mario characters at some point so it's worth a try.

What a great deal. :O I bought Mario, but for $4 with free shipping I have a feeling they'll eventually cancel the order. Still, I'm planning on getting all the Mario characters at some point so it's worth a try.
Youre welcome! I'm trying to let all of the amiibo hunters of CAG treat themselves.

tumblr_mbjsfqzUbQ1ri08goo1_500.gif

What could have happened with this was on the day somebody purchased, the clerk assumed they all had the same sku and didn't scan them.
Throwing it out there to not go by the Inventory Tracker or Employees over the phone

Inventory tracker said my store had no Falcons, when I called they said they had none

But when I showed up today, they had 2 Falcons up close and personal

Inventory tracker worked for me.
Also, good looking out on that otaku $4 amiibo.

I saw the deal on tumblr last night but didn't bite. Coming from CAG I'm in for a danky kang.

Got the same email and I used PayPal. I have no idea how they figure which ones to keep or cancel.
Strange. I wasn't late on the draw, I ordered back in Nov, about a week before they dried up.

I have 2 in store "card" orders at different TRU locations so hopefully at least one pans out.

Might try to gripe my way into that $25 consolation prize, but I'm no good at arguing.

Strange. I wasn't late on the draw, I ordered back in Nov, about a week before they dried up.

I have 2 in store "card" orders at different TRU locations so hopefully at least one pans out.

Might try to gripe my way into that $25 consolation prize, but I'm no good at arguing.
if it falls through i have 2 on line and 1 in store now.

I think my link to Otaku Mode wiped out their inventory... Three more characters already out of stock... 

To anyone here, has anyone got any notifications when Pit is coming into stock anywhere? He is the only Wave 2 I am looking for bedies Diddy whom is pretty easy to come by. 

I think my link to Otaku Mode wiped out their inventory... Three more characters already out of stock...

To anyone here, has anyone got any notifications when Pit is coming into stock anywhere? He is the only Wave 2 I am looking for bedies Diddy whom is pretty easy to come by.
I talked to my Nearest Gamestop they said they are getting a Pit Shipment in either Monday or Tuesday

I called a Local Game store and they said the same thing

Best Buy at Mall of America said they are getting Pit, Falcon and Little Mac on the 30th

So likely most store will have more stock of these 3 amiibos during this week but I suggest calling and asking about shipments and definately find local game stores that sell amiibos

Honestly, I would suspect tomorrow. FYE has had Pit since the middle of the week and a GS manager has told me that they are in transit.

if it falls through i have 2 on line and 1 in store now.
Thanks. I'm sure I'll be ok, I hope their email w "instructions on how to rebuy" is legit and (shows up)

I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to when and where pit will be.

I just watch the thread. I'll hit up some fye again when I have time but I'm not expecting to find him until closer to his street date.

Odd that they "legally cannot reinstate my order", yet others are being reinstated somehow. Makes no sense. I only placed an order for one Lucario with my debit card.

I only received the 5 dollar of welcoming coupon. Where do I get the other 5 off?

I need to get a couple of these GameStop $5 coupons so I can use them, and return some of my full price common amiibos I got.

Looks like they pulled all amiibos from their site. Managed to get a link hopefully :)

edit: just kidding they are back? gonna get a peach too... 

Perhaps the reinstate vs. repurchase preorders depends on the form of payment (Credit Cards vs. PayPal/Debit/Gift Cards). Who knows what criteria was used. I just know my preorder of Lucario on the Buy 1 get 40% off on second item with free shipping was cancelled and awaiting further instructions on how to repurchase. You bet I will demand the same deal/promo. The technical error was not my fault so why would I pay the same items at full price on repurchase?

Between the TRU reinstatements and all the fail safe preorders I did over the past week, I honestly have no idea how many total extra amiibos I am going to end up with by wave 3. >.<

I've been gone all weekend and don't have the time to catch up on the hundreds of new posts but just wanted to post that I got a few "un-cancellation" emails from TRU. I've about lost my damn patience with them. I had already placed other orders on their site and others to take the place of those and for some reason I can't see all my active orders on TRU. So I have no idea what I've got ordered there or what's canceled or not anymore. Seriously, screw them right now. Everything I get from them, sans Lucario, will be returned. They don't deserve my money/business.

Is there a specific process or number/e-mail to contact in order to get the $25 credit for Best Buy canceling my Little Mac pre-order? Just checking before I go through standard BB CS.

Odd that they "legally cannot reinstate my order", yet others are being reinstated somehow. Makes no sense. I only placed an order for one Lucario with my debit card.
I bet it's their way of saying oh well, you're effed and this is our way of saying we won't be doing anything about it.

So has anyone here received their order from amazon.de? I ordered on the 18th about 1 am so I am wondering what my chances are that it might be delivered before christmas.

I received an email from TRU saying my cancelled Lucario preorders have been reinstated. Pretty good news.

"We are reaching out today regarding the recent cancellation that has occurred with your online order, #XXXXXXXXXX. Unfortunately, there was a processing error that caused your order to erroneously cancel. However, we want you to know that your order has been reinstated."

Welcome to 24 hours ago, bub. It definitely doesn't fill me with hope for a restock.
I don't know the reasoning, but I have to believe that the reason wave 2 were taken down is not because they aren't going to stock them anymore. They just came out. I'm assuming the got flooded and they were trying to conserve their servers for Christmas shoppers?

I got two emails from TRU one say my order that was for lucario was reinstated the other email said some of my orders could not legally be instated and they are working on way for me to reorder..

Mine shipped. Has a delivery date of January something.
Same here but the extra villager I ordered with mine is going to my nephew to give him a nice rare one to add to the commons I know he is getting on Christmas. I don't get to see him often which is why I am hoping it will be here within the next three days.

I don't know the reasoning, but I have to believe that the reason wave 2 were taken down is not because they aren't going to stock them anymore. They just came out. I'm assuming the got flooded and they were trying to conserve their servers for Christmas shoppers?
Who knows. From what I can tell, most of the other Amiibos are still on their site, even the rare wave one ones like Marth (though I notice that Diddy's not on there any more, either). Not sure what that entails.

Edit: now that I look closer, it looks like all of the wave two ones are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back